• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aussie Pokemon Leaderboard - LEADERBOARD HAS STARTED

Sieg

Smash Champion
God, haven't played in a while lol.

Might give someone a go later if I still have it on my comp somewhere.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Dundundundundudndundun dun do dun dun dun dun. Da do da da da da BRRRRRRRR danunanananananaaaaaaaahhhhhhh didililidiiiiiiiii.

Sieg

Smash Champion
SHODDY.

EVERYONE.

GET BACK INTO THIS. We've been playing for like the last 4 days.

Get your ***** in gear.

Alzi

Smash Master
My great idea was this.

We have state battles.

So W.A is one team, NSW, etc.

Each state has a certain amount of players in it. Then they must face certain players to see who is the winning state.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Pokemon crews seems like an AMAZING idea. The winner plays the next person on the opposing crew with all of his remaining pokes left.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yeah that's actually quite a terrible idea once you think about it, changes so much in team setup and tactics

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Could probably work if you had a judge that you registered teams with before the crew match starts (can't change mid-way).

Of course there's almost no way we'll be able to tell if you decided to slip in an attack, change an ev spread etc, but that's just honour at the end I think.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
We had a crew tournament in the Poke Center before, let me dig up the rules.

Rules:

-Standard Shoddy Clauses will be in effect: Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Timed Battle, Strict Damage, Species Clause, Soul Dew Clause, OHKO Clause and Evasion Clause will all be in Effect.

-Matches are played 1v1, with each crew member counting as a "stock" for their crew. When a crew loses all their stocks(i.e, all crew members have lost) that crew loses.

-Winners of a match play next match with the EXACT same team they just won with. That team is played until that crew member is eliminated.

-Each Crew member may use only ONE team per crew battle. That team may be subbed between crew battles but not during.

-Garchomp is STILL NOT banned

-This is not a smash crew battle, if a player wins a match with only 1 pokemon left he starts the next match with ALL 6 POKEMON, he does NOT have to edit his team down to that 1 pokemon.

-No Johns

-Seriously, if you John too much I will drop you from the tourney -_-

-All matches fall upon the Players to be completed. It's up to you to get a hold of your opponents and finish your matches.

-There will be NO subs for this tourney. If you miss your chance to get in, that's it.

-Likewise, if a player becomes inactive that crew may have to forfeit its rounds as it cannot complete them

-DO NOT JOIN THIS TOURNEY IF YOU CAN'T BE ACTIVE ENOUGH TO COMPETE

-NO JOHNS

-CONTINUE TO SAVE YOUR LOGS! Save and PM me your logs after your tourney matches. This will allow me to make sure no rules were broken as I wont be able to watch every match.

-DO NOT DELETE YOUR LOGS AFTER PMING THEM TO ME! Things happen, I might accidentally delete a log or run out of space in my mailbox, especially if there are alot of entrants. Help me help you by keeping all your logs even after you PM them.

-No Ubers

-Im sure some of you might be confused or have questions, don't be afraid to ask, I'll answer anything asked in this thread.

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol Garchomp not banned?

That thing would seriously rip up OU so badly and it was on every team and everytime i saw it i would basically tell myself gg.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I just copy pasted the rules, In the PC there are a few people who disagree and it just so happens PinkReaper is one of them and he was the one running it. Doesn't mean we have to adopt the exact same ruleset.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well they might change it at somepoint, alot of things will change with the new releases of black and white. (duh pointing out obvious facts weeeeeeeeee)

I hope scizor doesn't become more broken xD lol

Top Bottom