• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Waaaaaaah, waaaaaah, Rob and Tyser made fun of me, waaaaaah.

Grow a sack, Thugz. People are talking **** about you and it sucks? So fucking what. Rob has talked worse shit about me, to my face, just for the purpose of making me **** up. It's going to happen, and you better get used to it now, cause I'll tell you what, son. People are going to use that against you. People will talk shit and piss you off just so that they can beat you in matches. And if this is how you react, it's going to work.

If you're tired of not getting respect, DO SOMETHING about it. When's the last time you sat down with Tyser/Rob and asked them what you need to do better? Not just played them in friendlies, but legitimately asked them for advice and implemented it. Hell, have you ever even talked to someone who beat you at an OOS tournament? Because I guarantee you that if you show them you're willing to learn, people will help you get better.

PS Beating Rob and Tyser on occasion doesn't mean a thing. They both like to **** around randomly, and beating them while they're trying to learn a new technique or don't really give a **** =/= beating them in a legit match.

PPS Yes you have dropped a lot of money on Brawl, congrats. That doesn't change the fact that, from what I've seen of you, you lack an "In it to win it" attitude.

I am not that skilled man IDK why Rob is putting me higher than I should and I can understand why Mexi is better than me. I win a few times against him while other times he bodies me from time to time but it will be close games also I mess us on my DACUS about 35% of time the only thing I seen in my game was playing more careful at David's and using better DI at times everything else is still the same.
Hey, look at that attitude.

This dude brings up friendlies lol. That's like me saying I'm suddenly good at Melee because I beat JBM and Smeesh and David sometimes when in actuality I'm terrible at the game.

What I'm getting at here is, stop trying to prove to all of us that you're some big shot at Brawl. That attitude is annoying as ****, because you AREN'T.

I'm sick of these ****ing kids thinking they know shit. You wanna talk serious, ask me about the shit I pulled to march drum corp, or how much I used to practice while I was a music major. There's a professional mindset that you need to have if you want to get good at ANYTHING in life, and you sure as hell don't have it.

Completely unrelated:

Hey guys, i hope rob told you im hosting this weekend on saturday around noon. I will be borrowing my friends wii, but it would be great if someone brought some and controllers as well. If you guys are looking to smash for fun 2day let me know. 319-7232
Smashers will always bring their own controllers, so don't worry about that. I highly doubt anyone will be there at noon, but if you guys are still gaming when I get off work (7ish) I'll probably swing by for a bit.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Waaaaaaah, waaaaaah, Rob and Tyser made fun of me, waaaaaah.

Grow a sack, Thugz. People are talking **** about you and it sucks? So fucking what. Rob has talked worse shit about me, to my face, just for the purpose of making me **** up. It's going to happen, and you better get used to it now, cause I'll tell you what, son. People are going to use that against you. People will talk shit and piss you off just so that they can beat you in matches. And if this is how you react, it's going to work.

If you're tired of not getting respect, DO SOMETHING about it. When's the last time you sat down with Tyser/Rob and asked them what you need to do better? Not just played them in friendlies, but legitimately asked them for advice and implemented it. Hell, have you ever even talked to someone who beat you at an OOS tournament? Because I guarantee you that if you show them you're willing to learn, people will help you get better.

PS Beating Rob and Tyser on occasion doesn't mean a thing. They both like to **** around randomly, and beating them while they're trying to learn a new technique or don't really give a **** =/= beating them in a legit match.

PPS Yes you have dropped a lot of money on Brawl, congrats. That doesn't change the fact that, from what I've seen of you, you lack an "In it to win it" attitude.

What I'm getting at here is, stop trying to prove to all of us that you're some big shot at Brawl. That attitude is annoying as ****, because you AREN'T.

I'm sick of these ****ing kids thinking they know shit. You wanna talk serious, ask me about the shit I pulled to march drum corp, or how much I used to practice while I was a music major. There's a professional mindset that you need to have if you want to get good at ANYTHING in life, and you sure as hell don't have it.

Completely unrelated:

Smashers will always bring their own controllers, so don't worry about that. I highly doubt anyone will be there at noon, but if you guys are still gaming when I get off work (7ish) I'll probably swing by for a bit.
hey look at that attitude.

amidoinitrite :awesome:

khoward

Smash Rookie
ya i know noon is early...it doesnt really matter what time you guys come over. Ill be waking up and gaming so feel free to come over anytime on saturday!!!

Echo

Smash Champion
Thugz, just to be clear... the mm I set up with you was nothing but friendly, so I hope there's no hard feelings.

So since thugz isn't gonna make it, are we a team, Rob? Tyser?

resTy

Smash Champion
Was that attitude thing directed at me, Dan? I'm confused because of the way it's broken down.

If it was: I know I'm not good at Brawl and have stated it multiple times, in person even. I just wreck everyone in our state and am therefore the superior :') I also used to be good in Melee but I don't practice anymore so I suck ass now. It's kind of a fact...

If it wasn't: Get wrecked, Thug!

And I'll team with you if I go, Mike. Ness/Dedede should be intriguing.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Waaaaaaah, waaaaaah, Rob and Tyser made fun of me, waaaaaah

All of this, Dan went through a lot and failed and is a stronger man because he owned up to his failures and wanted to get better but couldn't at the rate he wanted, so he had to quit. Life is tough but it happens.

Hey guys, i hope rob told you im hosting this weekend on saturday around noon. I will be borrowing my friends wii, but it would be great if someone brought some and controllers as well. If you guys are looking to smash for fun 2day let me know. 319-7232. ya i know noon is early...it doesnt really matter what time you guys come over. Ill be waking up and gaming so feel free to come over anytime on saturday!!!
I've told people, but Thugz is gonna be at a h.s. tournament, Trent lives in Lincoln and probably works, a lot of others play melee and not brawl, and Tyser may come because you live like 2 feet away from his house. I'd be down at like 3:00 and maybe MK Mike would be down if you guys are gonna be chiefing.

Thugz, just to be clear... the mm I set up with you was nothing but friendly, so I hope there's no hard feelings.

So since thugz isn't gonna make it, are we a team, Rob? Tyser?
Yeah lets show them what team NES Wolfinstein can do.

Was that attitude thing directed at me, Dan? I'm confused because of the way it's broken down.

And I'll team with you if I go, Mike. Ness/Dedede should be intriguing.
No, Tyser, Dan won't talk **** to you about your smash skills because you have powers he doesn't understand.

And Tyser doesn't like Teams, but Ness/D3 would be interesting.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
If Smeesh isn't playing the gayest Peach he can possibly play, floating back and forth and spacing bairs like its his business then you can't say hes even playing close to his best.

Its a huge difference too, because I've played it before and ever since then I can't say hes really ever tried to play that safe.

Also people make fun of you Thugz because you make posts like the one you just did. Its just too easy.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Only 15 minutes from my house ^_^

Now I just need a ride and the permission from my rents >.>

I'd like to sign up for the brawl singles (that is if I can go)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Just because I doubt you'll come and I want to prove you are Tyser, I'll come pick you up, and talk to your parents about how I'm a mature responsible adult who likes to play video games with 15 year old boys in dark, lonely, inescapable basements.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Smeesh was really good for 2009s metagame. Times have changed. People should move on.
Brawl's "metagame" barely changes for ****. Unless you want to count large influx of IC players as a change in the metagame.

We may never really know though, since Smeesh doesn't play how he used to. Probably because theres no point and this games bad.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Just because I doubt you'll come and I want to prove you are Tyser, I'll come pick you up, and talk to your parents about how I'm a mature responsible adult who likes to play video games with 15 year old boys in dark, lonely, inescapable basements.
I was actually going to take you up on this but then I kept reading past the word games. If you are serious about picking me up I would be cool with the offer, I just dont wanna die.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
No, it was entirely directed at Thugz. You admit that you're bad even though you wreck everyone you play. Mad props for keeping it real <3

No, Tyser, Dan won't talk **** to you about your smash skills because you have powers he doesn't understand.
Nah, I wouldn't talk **** to Tyser because he's humble
and has powers I don't understand

Its just too easy.
So true.

This is the Blank I know and love. We need more nonsense in this thread!
You don't always love Blank? Them's fighting words, son!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I was actually going to take you up on this but then I kept reading past the word games. If you are serious about picking me up I would be cool with the offer, I just dont wanna die.
Yeah I don't even know/remember/care what you did because A. I wasn't here and B. I don't care. and C. So long as you don't piss me off, which takes a lot considering thugz tries to molest me and I haven't jacked him the face yet, even though I should so he learns his lesson about personal touching boundaries, I think we'll be fine.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Because I need a Tiger post count

Because Brawl is the best game ever.
Damn straight.

So I went to games at khowards tonight. We played 2v2s in Brawl, and I sought Thugz out and **** him all day long.

Peace.
What Dan is trying to say is that he's learning how to read people better, and he did an excellent job on Thugz tonight, i.e. he punished his spammy **** and his obvious tornaodos. Though Dan should probably not start yelling at Thugz over smash, I mean, I'm supposed to be the one who cares, lol.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
What Dan is trying to say is that he's learning how to read people better, and he did an excellent job on Thugz tonight, i.e. he punished his spammy **** and his obvious tornaodos. Though Dan should probably not start yelling at Thugz over smash, I mean, I'm supposed to be the one who cares, lol.
Probably, but Smash drama is too lulzy to pass up.

Edit: For the record, Thugz did IRL troll me pretty badly, so he did get me back.

Double-ninja-edit: Aura, we decided we're having a doubles B- tournament.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Damn straight.

PM me your number so that I can give you my info? Or just add me on facebook?

resTy

Smash Champion
At least our drama is more civilized. We don't threaten to beat kids up like KC/Domo did.

When we hit such a low level is when I'll be kind of upset with everything o.O

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I think Tyser stole his sisters cell phone and used it as a way of contacting me as Snuc. I'm on to you...

Also, I'm okay with not going to the UNL brawl tournament so long as Tyser goes and wins only using items.

resTy

Smash Champion
I actually suck at 64 Smash but I figured I know how to do gay shit that regulars probably don't. I have a decent chance unless anyone of the Nebraska Crew shows up.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
All D3 has to do is get 1 grab on Wolf now and it's over, that's stupid and obviously I need to pick a new character for that B.S. match up. Hence, :megaknight:

Top Bottom