• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

khoward

Smash Rookie
Hey, guys! Brawl was good the other night and it was fun playing with you guys. I'm ready to smash soon and next weekend ill be hosting. I don't have the game though but I have two tvs set up downstairs. Brawl tonight? Been practicing more with Mr. Game and watch.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Hey, guys! Brawl was good the other night and it was fun playing with you guys. I'm ready to smash soon and next weekend ill be hosting. I don't have the game though but I have two tvs set up downstairs. Brawl tonight? Been practicing more with Mr. Game and watch.
You wanna game tonight? I'm down.

PS: I'm trying to/(I'm trying to get Rob to) organize games in Omaha Saturday for Brawl practice. Can anyone host? I'm trying to get Rob to ask MK Mike and I've clearly told him everything he needs to know to do so, but I figure he is either drunk or thoroughly ******** tonight.
I'm playing tonight hopefully...

Below Tyser? ****'s harsh.
Apparently Tyser has almost beaten MMX4, Thugz hasn't even beaten Ernie's Big Splash.

If I beat MM9, am I on the NMMPR?
Well...

This has already been discussed. Have you beaten the game yet?
As NMMPR says, you could be an honorable mention unless you A. Commit to mega man excellence or B. Move to Nebraska and suck at mega man.

I almost beat Mega Man X4 one time. Am I on the PR?
You can be behind my Cat.

On stage 3 of the castle, eventually it will happen.
Good ****, blackhole bomb cancel that boss :)

I beat Mega Man X, so yea.
I already know you're cooler than the Nebraska "No Mega Man Playing" Asians.

i want on the NMMPR! lets see i beat 1,2,3,4,5,6,9,X,X2,andX4, where does that put me?
That's an impressive list, you're probably #5 currently if we added Iowa players.

I beat X4 multiple times, beat X5 after a ton of continues, and beat network transmission. Get like me XD
Also for consideration.

I beat MM1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and MMX, X2, X3, and X4. X5 was garbz so I stopped playing.
Go back and beat 5 and 9 and 10. 9 is easily the best game to come out almost ever.

THuGz

Smash Lord
IT IS 3 ****ING AM AND I CAN'T ****ING FALL ASLEEP AND I FEEL SICK AS BALLS WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING. I think Rob pissed me off by thinking he can beat me with link so much that i got sick. **** YOU

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Echo, I would team with you if Thugz didn't beg me to team with him like forever ago, but if things don't go well, I'll keep you in mind for E52.

gantrain05

Smash Master
so i thought i could make this tournament, but since i took the 23rd off they aren't letting me take 2 consecutive saturdays, so uhhh....see u guys at jokers?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Thugz currently has these 2 money matches set up that are of notability.

20 dollars vs NGamer, Yoshi vs Pika for the first match, Thugz is allowed to CP though Ngamer is not.

100 dollars vs Boxxy, no rules have been stipulated as of yet, but this is an LOL thugz needs to practice a lot now kind of MM.

Thugz should probably take that 100 dollars and help pay for M2K for a week.

THuGz

Smash Lord
LOL the rule is that Boxxy said "your anything against my anything" and then I responded he had to use ganon, so it is probably going to be MK v Ganon. :3

Other random mm's to come:
Gregdang
Jlo (random)
Jlo (pokemon trainer?) - i know we have 2, i forget what the other one was
Soran - if bpow can convince him
Cue - if he thinks he can beat me

gantrain05

Smash Master
thugz u can pick my character out of peach/fox/dk/bowser/trainer/falco/mk/luigi/olimar/G&W/Ike/ness.

ganon is reserved for MM's that don't involve MK, but if u really want to MM my ganon with ur MK i'll play a few sets with u and play super JLo gay.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I'll MM you Thugz. Best 3/5, neutrals onry.

You get to ban 15 characters from me, and with each loss you get to ban another 5.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Jlo, I accept your ganon mm w/o MK, (I'll play you in friendlies against ganon with my MK if you really want lol)
And then for the other mm you can pick whatever character, let's make it a legit set bro :3

Idk about blanks yet. Deliberating.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Thugz, if you win ANY of these MMs I sincerely hope you challenge them to another, but let them pick fromt he full cast.

Beating someone in a MM after you've picked their character/counter-picked them/any of this other stupid **** is -rep

THuGz

Smash Lord
All of my mm's are legit, except for against jlo's ganon, but we're both using our mains so its not like it's cheap. But I'm not the one accepting horribly skewed rules, if people think they're better than me and end up losing, not my problem. IF they lose.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
That's the thing; you AREN'T proving you're better than them. You're proving that your MK is better than their Ganon, and that doesn't mean a thing (no offense Jlo).

THuGz

Smash Lord
If people think they are enough better than me to beat me with horrible rules for them, they obviously have mad confidence. It's not -rep for me to accept their challenge based on their own confidence. Sure, it doesn't mean anything as far as skill, whatever.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I'll do a regular money match I guess, sounds boring though. I don't do mm's often so if I'm gunna start one I'm not just gunna do it for free money.

Nobody does Razor challenges anymore, but they were pretty cool.

Also Tyser you're one to talk about mm's. Ours will probably never happen now.

gantrain05

Smash Master
BLANK!!! i challenge you to a razor challenge, and i'm just playin ganon in a MM cuz i just like to play ganon, but whenever i do use him nobody plays for serious. if i used peach its like....whats the point, i always play her at top/near top potential otherwise its no fun.

Top Bottom