• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm curious to know what the 2 posts trent posted on facebook were that he deleted and the edited statement :(

btw I hate Falco as a human being and fox is the nemesis of W0fl so I can't let myself do that. Besides, MK is the best character in the game, I should proabably have a pocket one. I'm supposed to be the best player in the state but the highest leveled character I play on the tier list is marth, then luigi, then wolf, then Link. I've kinda tried to learn diddy, but **** that, I might as well learn the mask for community benefit. I've used Tyser and Thugz as MK practice but it's not fair for me to learn the counter match up without teaching it as well.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Lux I don't actually own a copy of brawl anymore so I can't sit around and chaingrab all day and night. I can learn MK by watching vids and reading about it and playing as him like twice a week.

I think we doing games at Nimses tonight at like 6 but idk the exact time.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
lol yeah, I think doing that would even help in developing an MK.

At least more so than watching videos and reading things

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah that would help too, but if I'm at home I'm usually not playing video games, which is weird to say, but yeah, I game at other peoples houses like 90% more than I do at my house.

isn't D3-Lucario like 75-25 D3? Why would I get a worse match up (wolf D3 is 70-30, lol).

Also, games tonight at Mikes at 5, not 6.

gantrain05

Smash Master
I'm curious to know what the 2 posts trent posted on facebook were that he deleted and the edited statement :(

btw I hate Falco as a human being and fox is the nemesis of W0fl so I can't let myself do that. Besides, MK is the best character in the game, I should proabably have a pocket one. I'm supposed to be the best player in the state but the highest leveled character I play on the tier list is marth, then luigi, then wolf, then Link. I've kinda tried to learn diddy, but **** that, I might as well learn the mask for community benefit. I've used Tyser and Thugz as MK practice but it's not fair for me to learn the counter match up without teaching it as well.
my highest tier is middle C tier, u don't hear me complaining lol. unless u maybe count...uh....DK? is he B tier? i dunno haven't looked at a tier list since 09

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm not complaining, I'm explaining that I need to add side project characters for the benefit of the Nebraska brawl community.

Cfal

Smash Rookie
hey guys, looking to join some games in the near future...i also might have a buddy that would join in as well, but first an introduction :)

my name is Jarett (smash tag: NINJA), i currently live in Lincoln but I am willing to travel to some tourneys over the summer as well as for the games in Omaha

My main used to be Captain falcon (hence the SB name), but i have recently switched to a tie with several characters....Snake, Link, and MK are included in this...i have played a great bit with other characters as well

anyway, that's about it...looking forward to potentially join in and meet some new people as well

Cfal

Smash Rookie
yeah i don't use MK as much as a bunch of other characters...i do play a lot of characters pretty well though...i just would like to see how i stack up :)

THuGz

Smash Lord
Ride situation update: Me and rob and my friend from Lincoln are in a car, still have 1 or 2 seats left, i know GG wanted a ride but he hasn't responded, so whoever wants a ride can ask (Mexi? Echo? JBM?)

THuGz

Smash Lord
Gamegenie, text me back or post on boards by tomorrow, me and Rob are leaving at like 4 or 5.

PS: only me and Rob are taking seats in my car, everyone else johned out, so I can take whoever from Omaha if they want

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm am able to come but my mom is worried that who is going to watch my sister so I have to convince my dad to watch my sister or my brother but he's gonna b*tch either way.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yo, AndGravy, why you lurking our thread, you coming to Auras????? I see you are a Nebraska brawler.

btw 1986 is my birth year and post #.

AndGravy

Smash Apprentice
Yo, AndGravy, why you lurking our thread, you coming to Auras????? I see you are a Nebraska brawler.

btw 1986 is my birth year and post #.
I plan on joining in with you guys soon, but not just yet. I have some AP tests and finals coming up in the next two weeks. Afterwards, and especially in the summer, I'm planning on coming to your tournies. I also have two friends who are interested.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
k so who all from DMS is going to this Colin and I where talking and it looks like it may be Colin, Dustin, Brandon, Greg and myself need to figure out since it's this weekend.

Top Bottom