• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's been about four months since he quit. That is more than enough time to take up the mantle.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
It's been about four months since he quit. That is more than enough time to take up the mantle.
Tier lists have to take in to account all the time between lists. since it's been like a year they get to consider SKTAR.

Or so I thought. >.>

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
First of all, responding to red ryu:

Do you mean songs or games? I know what you mean for songs, at least, totally.

But yea, I love SoE. Didn't take me that long to finish it, the hardest part for me was probably... clos-ish to the beginning, where you verse the swamp monster (can't remember his name, it's just before you get levitate). The mazes took a little while, though. I loved the bosses, they were perfect in terms of difficulty most of the time (made you think you would run out of resources for spells/items but would usually be defeated just before that happened), though the last boss is pretty easy with energize, however he does take ages to defeat because he spawns a dark you and your dog.

As a sum up, SoE is a really fun game.
At the last boss I felt that the main character and the dog was to OP, it was really bad. A last boss is meant to be hard :/

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
At the last boss I felt that the main character and the dog was to OP, it was really bad. A last boss is meant to be hard :/
He was hard in that it takes half an hour to kill him <3

But yea he's actually pretty easy, especially if you have energize, that spell is just... insane.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I thought acid rain was pretty good.

I thought that spell similar to flash was useless.
Hard ball or fireball?

Both are okay once you use themenough. I suppose Acid rain is too but meahhhh.

Did you ever notice you could level spells that don't have any effect once levelled? like levitation. :awesome:

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
After disappointing results, at least one Lucario is gonna go hard mode with practice.

:phone:
Assuming you and RT are talking about Lucario''s not making any goals I have made a few goals with Lucario.

My rolling habits stopped.
I'm becoming a better player fast and people are starting to phrase my Lucario in AUS.
I beat Browny in Lucario clones (Was only once at the end of our last games but I still did it :D)

And I'm heading to these goals.

Place better then LB round 4 (My doubles record)

Win a set in singles at my next tournament on the 15th (I haven't been since Feb and only placed last but I was inexperienced then)

Get on my states PR and be the first Lucario main in my state to make it.

Long term:
Become a national threat.
Win a tournament.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Assuming you and RT are talking about Lucario''s not making any goals I have made a few goals with Lucario.

I'm becoming a better player fast and people are starting to phrase my Lucario in AUS.
I beat Browny in Lucario clones (Was only once at the end of our last games but I still did it :D)

Long term:
Win a tournament.
Great man. I love the list of short term and long term goals. IMO opinion lucario doesn't have any short cuts. He doesn't have any free MU's. You just have to play well. I think that is the reason why great lucario players always have so much hype surrounding them.

On a less positive note lucario dittos don't mean a thing. They are essentially auto balanced. Unless you are 2/3 stocking browny nothing really can be concluded.

That long term goal is also mine, also Trela you got sick?

Is anyone gonna get the 5th spot on lucario panel or are you just going to stop with 4 panelist?

Trela

Smash Lord
Yeah, I think so Ryu lol. I went to our local tournament here in Houston yesterday and ordered some food at the venue, and I'm telling you man, those chicken strips were most certainly unlike any other I've ever had (and believe me, I've had my fair share of chicken). I let a few others there take a bite of it and they all immediately went to the bathroom to throw it back up.

That and the fact that watching Denti's Olimar play somehow just gave me a stomach ache....
I hope you namesearch this Denti so you can know the pain you caused me last night.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Those strips were more sauce then chicken.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, Trela did get the same end result...

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I didn't like smash anymore and lost my drive and was disliked by the community.
So I was like "effit" and committed forum suicide.

Then like I fell in love with the scene and became a TO and was like "Bleh I need my account back." And then posted in forum support.

So here I am, 8 months later. A whole new scrub.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558

And I'm heading to these goals.

Place better then LB round 4 (My doubles record)

Win a set in singles at my next tournament on the 15th (I haven't been since Feb and only placed last but I was inexperienced then)

Long term:
Win a tournament.
I totally know how you feel. I'm a lot like that with Lucas. I have the same long term goals, although i'd also add that one day it'd be nice to travel to America and compete there. ^_^

Top Bottom