• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I'm sorry, guess I'll just leave :glare:
Hey now, no need to take it like that bud. Hes only kidding. Thats our way of showing love~

Just stick around a bit, read a few pages of whatever non-sense were talking about at the time. You'll get the hang of it~ =w=

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I know there not bad but....just looking at that gave me the shivers. I spent 5 minutes staring at the first picture thinking it was just snow. .___.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Hey now, no need to take it like that bud. Hes only kidding. Thats our way of showing love~

Just stick around a bit, read a few pages of whatever non-sense were talking about at the time. You'll get the hang of it~ =w=
Ok I'll stay <3

I'm sorry automatic :s
I'm not really good with people when I first meet them and I'm quick to jump the gun :l

Yes that was pretty amazing to watch the webs it was just so cool but its a shame that we have had non stop floods this year :/

And yes Sunny our army of spiders will invade and they also eat birds here :smirk:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Or be the biggest suck-up to your neighborhood admin.

Browny

Smash Hater
gotta love people complaining that $4 is too much for a name change, but *****ing about their display name.

homecook one meal instead of takeaway. just once. done, money saved.

:phone:

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
gotta love people complaining that $4 is too much for a name change, but *****ing about their display name.

homecook one meal instead of takeaway. just once. done, money saved.

i can see you're clearly someone who is cool because you're telling me that i should use four dollars on the internet for something all other forums provide for free

stay cool *****

Browny

Smash Hater
I see clearly that you are mad and complaining about something which is not going to change and extremely simple to fix.

stay mad *****

Browny

Smash Hater
oh wow its that **** again.

Sorry, but that clip is a joke, an attempt to defend people who dont shut the hell up about a certain obscure thing that people dont want to hear, then try to defend their obnoxiousness by claiming others arent being tolerant. Heres an idea, before chastising people for not being tolerant of what you like, why dont you just idk... NOT talk about it to people who dont want to hear it?

Im not mad btw and clearly not having a go at you sunny. Just in other contexts Ive seen that vid, which should be painfully obvious seeing as its me saying this, on smashboards.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
BAHAHAHA!
I totally thought the same thing when I saw the first comment being about anime. No doubt being shubbed down some poor saps throat. =w=

and nah, I know dood, I know your not jabbing at me~ You'd still be my fuzzy buddy if ya were. I just don't like people fighting over silly things like this. :<

Its like seeing my children fight. ;~; Motherly senses just kick in!
Just take it easy k? :>

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
I see clearly that you are mad and complaining about something which is not going to change and extremely simple to fix.

stay mad *****

clearly i'm analraped because i think this forum is outdated

you win i'm never coming back

it's one thing to have a ****ty forum but it's another to have ******s who blindly defend it

okay bye

Top Bottom