• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
I think every Lucario main has a top ICs in their pool excluding Red Ryu, but even then, he has Vex....

I'm.......I'm so sorry.......to all of you....

Amical.......can I hug you during these dark times....?
Sure, I feel like I need one right now with this news, too... *Hug*
I'm sorry for all of you... But do your best! Any challenge can be overcome! The Aura is with you~

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
is ICs suddenly a horrible matchup for us now? what happened to snake?
Yiss.
D-lux came over to CO, and I had a few matches with him.

I kept footstooling his nana after a d-air, so we experimented to see wtf was up with that. Apparently even at maximum range, if IC's drop there shield after you d-air and you jump away to safety there's a ridiculously high chance you'll footstool one of them, which puts you into popo/nana's grab range.

**** ice climbers. Character is so jank.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
^that

Snake still is bad but Ice climbers keep finding new **** to make people hate life. Not as bad as others though, but ICs aren't even anymore IMO.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That feeling when I keep trying to do anubis, then keep either being the tank when I shouldn't be or not being the tank when I should be.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
So for those who went to Apex, who was your favorite player that you got to meet?

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Have you guys seen today's pic of the day for Smash 4? Read what Sakurai said about it. If he means that if someone is already holding onto the ledge, then you can knock them off and grab it instead, then that means edge-guarding will be much harder! This is exactly what we needed! Does this mean that if Lucario gets back in and still has a non-damaging recovery, then he'll still be able to recover, even if your opponent is already on the ledge? This could benefit all characters with a non-damaging recovery...

Astronut

Smash Apprentice
Shout-outs to all the Apex Lucarios I met; I had an amazing time! See you all in 2015 :)

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Okay, I'm lost now. :3
But I've never seen bagged milk before...

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
I wish I could live in Canada. xD It's the best country~

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC