• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
In that case, infinite chain grab?

Edit: Never mind, failed to notice that the Luma does not grab when Rosalina does in the trailer.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Lucario is getting old these are his final days.

I don't see him making it to the next game.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Is that my profile?

Or is that a doppleganger?

How odd...

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
I hope you all had a great year and are looking forward to the new year

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!

While im here, im gonna put in my 2 cents about Lucario's reappearance in the smash series. :T In the most recent pokemon game Riolu are in the starting area for easy access. To make it even easier, they basically hand you a high level Lucario. A mega one at that. He's also the first pokemon they introduce to the player as a mega in game, and also one of the first 6 megas to be revealed before the games release to generate hype.

On top of this, in pokemon's "Things to come" trailer, the 2 pokemon they chose to display in the teaser were Lucario and Blaziken

He also has the most merchandise made around him out of any pokemon that's not a starter.

I'm not sure he's coming back, but i'd say he has a decent chance to. No other pokemon is nearly shubbed down the players throats as much as Lucario is. He also stays relevant competetivly too, being consistantly OU, and a fan favorite to casuals as well for his design. Like seriously, in X/Y everyone and the grandma had a Lucario on there team when anytime I play online. Gen 6 doesn't have a mascot pokemon, and gen 5s mascot pokemon Zoroark isn't advertised nearly as much as Lucario is, even if he is newer.

It's seriously just down to Lucario and Mewtwo in my mind. To be honest I think they'll both get in.
But eh.
I can type whatever, but ultimately whatever happens happens. Fingers crossed I guess.

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!

While im here, im gonna put in my 2 cents about Lucario's reappearance in the smash series. :T In the most recent pokemon game Riolu are in the starting area for easy access. To make it even easier, they basically hand you a high level Lucario. A mega one at that. He's also the first pokemon they introduce to the player as a mega in game, and also one of the first 6 megas to be revealed before the games release to generate hype.

On top of this, in pokemon's "Things to come" trailer, the 2 pokemon they chose to display in the teaser were Lucario and Blaziken

He also has the most merchandise made around him out of any pokemon that's not a starter.

I'm not sure he's coming back, but i'd say he has a decent chance to. No other pokemon is nearly shubbed down the players throats as much as Lucario is. He also stays relevant competetivly too, being consistantly OU, and a fan favorite to casuals as well for his design. Like seriously, in X/Y everyone and the grandma had a Lucario on there team when anytime I play online. Gen 6 doesn't have a mascot pokemon, and gen 5s mascot pokemon Zoroark isn't advertised nearly as much as Lucario is, even if he is newer.

It's seriously just down to Lucario and Mewtwo in my mind. To be honest I think they'll both get in.
But eh.
I can type whatever, but ultimately whatever happens happens. Fingers crossed I guess.
Pretty much sums up just about all of my thoughts. But what is the "Things to Come" thing about?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Pretty much sums up just about all of my thoughts. But what is the "Things to Come" thing about?

Ah!
It was a trailer shown at an event in japan called "Pokemon Game Show." It was just pikachu running through a bunch of nintendo consoles starting from old to new, and then ending with a 2 second clip of Lucario and Blaziken in a really realistic ass setting. They left it unexplained for awhile, but when asked about it game freak said it was to depict "What the pokemon series could look like in the near future."

Ahhh here, i've got the vid if ya wanna check it out~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ifspg5ZCkw

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Ah!
It was a trailer shown at an event in japan called "Pokemon Game Show." It was just pikachu running through a bunch of nintendo consoles starting from old to new, and then ending with a 2 second clip of Lucario and Blaziken in a really realistic *** setting. They left it unexplained for awhile, but when asked about it game freak said it was to depict "What the pokemon series could look like in the near future."

Ahhh here, i've got the vid if ya wanna check it out~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ifspg5ZCkw
Woah, that was awesome! xP Maybe that final scene was a hint to Pokemon Z? It definitely seemed like foreshadowing.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It was just concept footage of what a Wii U Pokemon game could look like (tech demo).

It doesn't mean anything is planned.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
We'll be like that house down the street who never take their christmas lights down

Top Bottom