• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Crackpot idea time: What if Nintendo started using the WiiU camera to analyze (consenting) people's reactions to live Nintendo Direct streams?

And somewhere in Nintendo headquarters they had an enormous screen with thousands of subdivisions that showed people?

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Like I said before, message whoever issued the ban. Knowing your history in the chat there's a good chance it won't really do anything though.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
Explain to me what you mean by bullying.

Don't even quote what I said a couple pages ago. That's just how I ask people to play vidya with me.

Great, now I feel bad. Linkshot, you should have let me know if I was getting on your nerves bro. I forget some people just don't get my way of communication.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Mewtario

Smash Ace
It would appear that Adult Swim could only get their hands on the censored version that was supposed to actually air on Cartoon Network.

Nevertheless, the fact that they got permission to upload the episode at all is pretty [bleep] impressive.

Although it's pretty [bleep] inconsistent, considering there's an uncensored flipping of the bird on the [bleep] title card! Maybe the rules are different for four-fingered characters?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Same here. Luckily, a player over on the EC is willing to send his disc to me since he hasn't played it in forever.

The things you guys do for me....

Makes me wanna :203:
It doesn't matter, you owe me your soul.

By extension, that disc is mine.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Same here. Luckily, a player over on the EC is willing to send his disc to me since he hasn't played it in forever.

The things you guys do for me....

Makes me wanna :203:
Well that's mighty nice of that person. My Wii has a dirty lens so I can't pop in another Brawl disc (or dual layered disc) and call it a fix.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Nintendo has just confirmed, among a buttload of other WiiU announcements, that we will be seeing Smash IV screenshots at E3 this year.

As far as Brawl is concerned, it may be seeing its final days, Majora's Mask style.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It depends if it is worse than Brawl, which at this point means they would have to intentionally program it to be bad and janky.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
A better solution is a hammer.

Maybe a sledgehammer.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You're right, better use a chainsaw.

Browny

Smash Hater
Im beginning to suspect that RT doesnt have the best interest of others in his ideas D:

This is really upsetting me.

Top Bottom