• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
You seriously wanna mix-up your attacks when it comes to Ness. If he starts predicting your Aura Spheres, it's going to seriously hurt you. Be careful if he's spacing Fair and be REALLY careful if he's trying to edge-guard you. Other than that, i'm not entirely sure.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Howdy, folks! Got back from vacation a few days ago and set up my new Wii U. It has a lot of nifty features and some fun games thus far. The console reminded me of you guys, so I decided to drop in!

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Is it furry or something?
Nah, it was when I was thinking of how lonely Wii U chat is because no one I know, even on Steam, has a Wii U yet. I remembered that much of my Brawl friends list came from this community.

I didn't state that outright in the first place because I didn't want to come off as if I was begging for virtual friends for self-validation purposes....

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hello there Mewtario! I've heard a lot about you, and by that I mean all I heard about you is what I read from the OP. :p

But not joking around, nice to see you! ^_^

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Howdy, folks! Got back from vacation a few days ago and set up my new Wii U. It has a lot of nifty features and some fun games thus far. The console reminded me of you guys, so I decided to drop in!
Oh damn, I remember you.

I feel like an old lady now. :laugh:

EDIT: A lady that says oh damn on occasion.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't disappoint and drown in pools.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You know what, Ryu? I'm going to synthesize a Ryu Dragon in KH 3D, paint him red, and call him Red Ryu, just for you.

How's that sound?
Me like a lot.

edit: For placement, I'm trying DD but Akiro and YoshQ knocked me out at the last Madison Tournament, got 4th though.

And an IL tournament got canceled, though with the phone call of my dad's leg from surgery acting up I would have ditched it seems, got one last tournament this weekend, Practice as much as I can.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You shouldn't be this surprised...

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Most of Texas probably still hates MK.
We just decided to give MK all of the winnings. :applejack:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You're thinking of Xyro.

While he is the most successful, he is not the only TO. This circuit was planned by a group of Texas TOs.

That being said, it's MK legal because Brawl is almost dead in TX. This is the last attempt to keep the scene alive.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That implies that MK killed the scene.
If anything, it's Texas massive size that screws everything over. :applejack:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The way the metagame has evolved was a huge part of it, among other stupid little things.

Browny

Smash Hater
You're thinking of Xyro.

While he is the most successful, he is not the only TO. This circuit was planned by a group of Texas TOs.

That being said, it's MK legal because Brawl is almost dead in TX. This is the last attempt to keep the scene alive.

Excuse me, but why on earth would making MK legal, somehow revive brawl?

Is there SERIOUSLY an issue where a significant amount of kids wont go to tournaments such that one can not be hosted and make up the venue fee, because said kids cant cheese their way to a win by using that stupid *** character?

I still find it hilarious how people boycotted or threatened to boycott the game in the first place if they couldnt use MK. Truly deplorable behaviour.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I think MK is ******** too.

Several of MK techniques are banned just to keep him legal, some which break game mechanics...it's rare in any fighting game to ban a character's techniques. They usually just ban the character since that's easier...

But not in Smash, no. Because that would make too much sense. And the enormous amount of MK mains...

But whatever, this is what everyone wanted.

Top Bottom