• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Yikarur

Smash Master
so much new smileys and we still don't get another icon for being in smashlab, lame D:
Why is Espy in every furry General Discussion? :3

Lol who do you think made :leek: :muffin: :nifty: :noness: :fuuu: :researcher: (the base sprite at least) :stupidleek:?

That's right.

This guy:glasses:

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Everybody hates MK all day all night. ESPECIALLY on holidays.

Anyway, I just finished the 3rd song in the F-Zero Maximum Velocity OST. I'm turning them into BRSTMs.

Wolfcario

Smash Apprentice
I love MK as a character. The reason I stopped using him competitively is because all the haters and ppl who main MK just cause he's top tier (not to mention the critics - "more nados, less drills, blah blah blah).

And omg Zant those hearts are sending the wrong message.

... *tear* good bye, Wolfcario avatar. You were so awesome... *tear*

What's you avatar from anyways?

Wolfcario

Smash Apprentice
Thank you. I also think it's funny we can hold two completely different conversations at the same time. I actually mentioned that in the last pm, it's from an old youtube video.

Edit: I changed it back now because no matter which I use everyone is obsessive over it.

Top Bottom