• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
17th is still a dang good job, props to Zucco, Junebug and Lee for their placements.

Florida hates Lucario? since when?

Also Flamey, we'll talk later.
I wouldn't say all of FL hates, but it garnishes a lot of stuff b/c the biggest Lucario they usually play is Lee, which sometimes gives them the wrong idea about MUs at times.

But you talk to C018, hrnvt, 4fr0thund4h, or g4ll4x, you'll get a lot of this Lucario stigma

contrary though, you'll get some rather strong opinions the other way from 3S4M and possibly people like R3dhalb3rd, not sure though on the latter.

Did not feel like making this the FLGD, so I decided to antinamesearch those names lol.

@Zucco: What did they get wrong?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
With all these amazing upsets at all the MLGs so far, it makes you wonder what will happen at Dallas...

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Everyone try to expect that M2K won't win. :V

Let our mental influence effect the very world as we know it!

Real talk though. Although it may sound stupid I believe that what people think of has a heavy influence on the world. Positive and negative emotions and view points tend to affect the outcomes of things. I'd go more into detail, but i'd probably get lots of tl:dr's for my theory craft. :<

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll make a bold prediction...no MKs in top three at Dallas.

Just kidding.

But, I predict at least 2 high tiers in top 5.

Zero

Smash Hero
I won a tourney match in 1.1 with Lucario.

Was on like 150% on last stock, with opponent on 2 stocks.

Aura sphere ***** noobs lololol.

Bright pink Lucario too though <3

.....and yeah, might second Lucario now. I BLAME YOU #LUCARIO

Zucco

Smash Master
@Zucco: What did they get wrong?
Well for starters, I didnt lose a game to poltergust and I didnt get 2 stocked by m2k game 2 for sure. Im a little hazy on game 1 but game 2 all m2k did was run and plank me because I would actually be able to fight him when he rushed in. I got timed out game 2 =(

so I lost to m2k and Ally, and also lost to m2k and Ally in doubles as well. yeeee.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Well for starters, I didnt lose a game to poltergust and I didnt get 2 stocked by m2k game 2 for sure. Im a little hazy on game 1 but game 2 all m2k did was run and plank me because I would actually be able to fight him when he rushed in. I got timed out game 2 =(

so I lost to m2k and Ally, and also lost to m2k and Ally in doubles as well. yeeee.
Yeah, the latter is what I heard is true for the most part lol

lol @ losing to green dinosaurs. I missed it when DSF used to main Snake :(

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

M2Ks solution for losing, dealing with difficult situations.

Planking.

Zucco

Smash Master
Its fine. m2k planking means I was enough of a threat to make him play that way.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
because lucario has his way with yoshi
If I offer lucario chocolate will he let us yoshis off easy? :3

Lulu and wolf are both his hardest match ups.
Apparently yoshis weakness is canine furries. :V

Although in all honesty wolf is faaar worse then lulu! I think the yoshis over exaggerate how tough the match up is. :<

EDIT: WAHH IM SUCH A JERK. ;~; I forgot to compliment on how awesome Zucco did~!
Seriously, forcing M2K to play at his full level of gayness is a noteworthy accomplishment. I can only imagine if I ever went up against him it would be a quick 3 stock. ._.

EDIT 2: Totally irrelevant but I just drank 4 cups of tea. :3 I didn't plan on sleeping tonight anyways~!

Top Bottom