• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
...lol wait. How were those things against the ToS? I mean, maybe the girl with the green ribbon things was showing too much cleavage, but....

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
...lol wait. How were those things against the ToS? I mean, maybe the girl with the green ribbon things was showing too much cleavage, but....
You should've clicked the murkrow Okuu chibi while you had the chance lol.

Why is it that Phil was the only one who noticed it? Just my luck...

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
You should've clicked the murkrow Okuu chibi while you had the chance lol.

Why is it that Phil was the only one who noticed it? Just my luck...
I still have the deleted pics in another tab. That was one of the pics I didn't understand being deleted.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I still have the deleted pics in another tab. That was one of the pics I didn't understand being deleted.
Honestly, I can somewhat understand mine being deleted... barely, but still, there wasn't even anything visible. Give us a break, Phil!

Shinja

Smash Apprentice
DD: Steam you've got me confused! Are you not my bro anymore? I don't wanna go emo so...give it to me straight and blunt! I can take it!

coughiaddedmyselftocreepystalkermapcough

What stalker map.:veryconfu

And also Philjoy has Veril mentioned anything about not letting me into the lab?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
tbh, I looked in where I'd think the stuff would be in the smash lab (including the nomination thread), but there's nothing in them, and atm I have no idea lol.

I'll keep tabs I guess if I get anything.

But didn't you just apply because he sent you a message telling you to? That's what I got, a PM telling me to apply 'cause I'm qualified, which is why I'm confused.

But sounds awright then.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
DD: Steam you've got me confused! Are you not my bro anymore? I don't wanna go emo so...give it to me straight and blunt! I can take it!
Don't worry, we're all still siblings, just, we're sorta on the fence on who your guys' mother really is.

"How did this man do this?" you may ask. "Dark's at least 2 years older than he."

Well, it wasn't easy.

I achieved this seemingly impossible feat as follows:

I first went to a junkyard and scavenged a dishwasher, '80s Ferrari, telephone booth, and several rusted wire coathangers.

I then proceeded to duct tape some of the coathangers to the dishwasher and phoone booth, and used the rest to wire them to the battery of the Ferrari.

I then went out during a thunderstorm and hit the gas, accelerating from 0-98 in 8. The combined forces of the thunder summoned down by the collective power of FanFan, Stealth, KayLo, and Anther, together with my sexy acceleration, ripped a rift into the gravitons holding together reality.

I then shifted into reverse, and mated with Dark's mother, the returned to my proper time, effectively being the younger father of the girl you see post here.
Proof that I am Dark's FATHER

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
wait when did this turn into a horrible fanfic O_o

common guys we cant be that far into the gutter already

indigo you where NOT in back to the future >:UUUUU