• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Energy: The Lucario Force New and Improved

Zay

Smash Rookie
I was about to complain about the lack of comments.

...How many people actually come here anymore?

Lucarioowl

Smash Apprentice
howdy im finally posted a few vids of my lucario and seconds hi guys check it out ill send ya later pm me lolz

Zay

Smash Rookie
By "Here", I mean the thread. The Xat page is alive and bustling.

Would not touching my Wii for 2 months count as a break? I think it does.

...I need to play Brawl hold a Game cube Controller again. :l

Dotdotdot

Trela

Smash Lord
EDIT: I'm leaving the clan.

I just cant get on anymore, thats all. If I continue to stay Leader, this clan will fall apart =( sorry. Hope this clan does well!

.... Thats all I have to say, about that.

=Trela=

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
I'm SOOO sorry for being gone for soo long. I really cant get on that much anymore.

I'm gonna edit this post whenever I get to get on again with something about ME, and I know SSK wont like it.

=Trela=
what do you mean I won't like it

Sarc

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I made a new account with my Brawl name. I'd acutally like to say a few words before I leave this clan.

The reason I'm leaving is because I don't play Brawl much anymore. I've moved on from Brawl to Guitar Hero and Little Big Planet on my PS3. I've also been playing two online games, Toontown and Pirates of the Caribbean online.
I do play sometimes but I haven't brawled for months. My Lucario skills have weakened and for some reason, my Sonic skills have improved. I'm not intending on joining a Sonic clan or anything..
I don't intend to quit smashboards either. I'll post sometimes but not often.

I'd like to thank Trela and SSK for being kind and helpful to me.
Trela: You are an awesome friend who has always encouraged me with my Lucario skills.
SSK: You've been really helpful also. I enjoyed those conversations we had in the Aura Energy chat room.

I'll continue brawling online, ;)

I'm sad to go but I must.

Bye everyone! Have fun!

~Sarc

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Hey guys. I made a new account with my Brawl name. I'd acutally like to say a few words before I leave this clan.

The reason I'm leaving is because I don't play Brawl much anymore. I've moved on from Brawl to Guitar Hero and Little Big Planet on my PS3. I've also been playing two online games, Toontown and Pirates of the Caribbean online.
I do play sometimes but I haven't brawled for months. My Lucario skills have weakened and for some reason, my Sonic skills have improved. I'm not intending on joining a Sonic clan or anything..
I don't intend to quit smashboards either. I'll post sometimes but not often.

I'd like to thank Trela and SSK for being kind and helpful to me.
Trela: You are an awesome friend who has always encouraged me with my Lucario skills.
SSK: You've been really helpful also. I enjoyed those conversations we had in the Aura Energy chat room.

I'll continue brawling online, ;)

I'm sad to go but I must.

Bye everyone! Have fun!

~Sarc
Sarc are you sure you going to leave.

Zay

Smash Rookie
Aw. Bye, Sarc.

I've managed to wipe off the coat of dust, and generic debris from my Wii, and popped in Brawl. I am happy to announce that I officially don't fail anymore!

Nude pics for everyone!
:O

Well, where are they?

Saberdude27

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone-can i join?
Saberdude27(nickname:CAL)
CALGAMEBOY12@aol.com
2835-9763-5008
Lucario all the way-by the way, maybe you should update the 1st page-it's a little old now...

Evenkor

Smash Cadet
Hello! I'm new here, but I'd like to join if able. You can see my username, and I'm secretive about my other information. I live in the Southeast, though, and I'll give you my wi-fi as soon as I'm able to hook my Wii up to the internet again. Thanks!

EDIT: Also, I'm currently having issues downloading the Java plug-in I need for chat, so I can't quite do that, either. Sorry!

Sarc

Smash Rookie
Lo~ Sarc. lol we moved down a spot on the tier list. Guess I'll just have to find some tournys to win for our blue friend!
Lol. Yeah, Lucario needs to move up on the tier list. :p

I won a Brawl against Trela's Diddy today whom everyone complains is unbeatable.

I used to think his Diddy was unbeatable but, my Lucario beat him. Finally.

Thought I'd share since I have no clue what else to talk about. :p

~Sarc

Zay

Smash Rookie
I'm just snoo PINGAS usual, myself. Good to see the thread isn't completely dead, too.

Generally, all/most of my mains moved down on the tier list.

No. Lucario isn't one of my mains.

Saberdude27

Smash Cadet
Hey, guys. just checking up-i wanna be one of the greats, and the only way to be great is to learn. what im saying is that i wanna learn under one of the lucario masters here. i kick @$# on the other forums i go to, but i want to see how truly great i am (not in a snobbish way or anything)so will someone volunteer to test my "skillz"?

Sigrid Fiinikkusu

Smash Apprentice
I would but my Wi-Fi sucks. Especially when other people are using the internet. >.< It's hard to play at your best online when there's lag.

Milln

Smash Champion
Hey, guys. just checking up-i wanna be one of the greats, and the only way to be great is to learn. what im saying is that i wanna learn under one of the lucario masters here. i kick @$# on the other forums i go to, but i want to see how truly great i am (not in a snobbish way or anything)so will someone volunteer to test my "skillz"?
Go to an offline tournament. Best way to understand where you stand.

Top Bottom