• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Energy: The Lucario Force New and Improved

F@!c0Girl605

Smash Cadet
And the forum she's referring to is in fact the same one I 'came from'. The only difference is that she joined Smashboards willingly. Trela kept bugging me to join. :l

It'd be nice if you guys didn't let this thread die, too.

...I wonder how things are at the Luigi boards. The only good Wolf clan has a 100 Post requirement. :l
I heard Trela bugged you to join =\.

Anyways, back on topic.

Has the Aura Energy tournament already ended/started or is it yet to start? I'd like to join even though I'll lose :p

-Sarc

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
I heard Trela bugged you to join =\.

Anyways, back on topic.

Has the Aura Energy tournament already ended/started or is it yet to start? I'd like to join even though I'll lose :p

-Sarc
I think its to late to join now. I'm not sure but you need to talk too Trela about that. But don' worry after the tourney we are having a clan war with High Voltage the Pikachu Clan.

Trela

Smash Lord
And the forum she's referring to is in fact the same one I 'came from'. The only difference is that she joined Smashboards willingly. Trela kept bugging me to join. :l

It'd be nice if you guys didn't let this thread die, too.

...I wonder how things are at the Luigi boards. The only good Wolf clan has a 100 Post requirement. :l
I kept bugging you because you were the best player there. You NEED to come here! LOL

We are trying. Either tomorrow or Thursday I'll post the important imformation about the clan, and believe me, It's IMPORTANT!

I haven't seen much of the Luigi boards yet. You can go check it out if you want to.

By the way: Hey Sarc!

=Trela=

F@!c0Girl605

Smash Cadet
Lulz, hey Trela. Well SSK, you can put me down for the clan war ;)

-Sarc

(Man I need to change my username but the admins won't respond back to my PM's :p)

EDIT: Would anyone like to brawl? I need some practice on Luc.

Trela

Smash Lord
Lulz, hey Trela. Well SSK, you can put me down for the clan war ;)

-Sarc

(Man I need to change my username but the admins won't respond back to my PM's :p)
We are about to make the Clan Warz list. I gotta speak with Krehz about all of that =D

(There was a thread somewhere about changing Usernames. I can try and find it for you later.)

=Trela=

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
We are about to make the Clan Warz list. I gotta speak with Krehz about all of that =D

(There was a thread somewhere about changing Usernames. I can try and find it for you later.)

=Trela=
oh yea Trela I have to tell you something about there krehz. he isn't the leader anymore of the pikachu clan Its someone else now.

F@!c0Girl605

Smash Cadet
OK. I'll check out the chat.

Just figured out I can't change my name unless I pay. Oh well, you guys know to call me Sarc =P

I made my name F@!c0Girl605 because I mained Falco then but meh.

-Sarc

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
OK. I'll check out the chat.

Just figured out I can't change my name unless I pay. Oh well, you guys know to call me Sarc =P

I made my name F@!c0Girl605 because I mained Falco then but meh.

-Sarc
Whats the name of the forum you guys came from or website of your clan that you came from.

Lucariowned

Smash Rookie
New policy? It's good, cept I don't like the rule about the chatroom and the posting. Some of us (like me) have too little time to be able to come on 3 times a week.

Trela

Smash Lord
Alright everyone! I finished my Editing on that one post. It has ALL the things explained in it. It's on page 12.

From now on, these changes will be kept here. There might be some changes to them, but for now, they stay the way they are.

I've also got some stuff to say:

1. We are currently looking for another Co-Leader for the Clan. Being a Co-Leader is a tough job, so if you think your up for it, PM me or SSK.

2. I NEED EVERY SINGLE MEMBER TO POST HERE BEFORE SUNDAY NEXT WEEK! This is to see if everyone has remembered about our Clan, and to show that all the members are still here. The ones that do not post by Sunday are OUT of the Clan, so this is VERY IMPORTANT!

Also, I am making changes to our Tourney Thread and the Tourney itself tomorrow, so stick around for VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

=Trela=

F@!c0Girl605

Smash Cadet
I could be up to being a Co-Leader but I'm not sure, tough job and I got a lot of stuff going on.

SSK: About the chat room, can't do it anymore. If this kicks me out of the clan then it's fine :\

-Sarc

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Ok everyone. Let me start off with something.

Nearly before the Tourney started, everyone has been, been, "Busy". Almost NO one posts in our Threads anymore, NO one gets their matches done in the Tourney, and NO one goes in the Chatroom anymore! I dunno whats been happening; It's either the Clanmates or the Leaders. I think it's both.

Starting now, we are making LOTS of changes to Aura Energy. Without these changes, the Clan would fall. This post has a list of all of the changes we are making. Listen closely! Also, I will show what each change means below it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leadership

4 Leaders - There is 2 Leaders and 2 Co-Leaders. Each Leader will have 3 Tasks to do, most of which are the same as the others.

Leader 1: Runs the Rules and Mods the Clan.

Leader 2: Runs Tourneys and Clan Wars.

Both Leaders: Create new ideas for Clan Activities; Advertizes, Edits, and Creates new Threads for the Clan.

Co-Leaders: Do whatever the Leaders tell them to do; will sometimes help the Leaders with their Tasks; Creates Sigs and Decorative things for the Clan.

Basically, the Leaders Rule the whole Clan. Co-Leaders are almost like the back-up Leaders; they are important to the Clan. If a Leader isn't on for a few days, one of the Co-Leaders will take his position.

Rules

NOTE: These same Rules apply to all of our activities.

1. No Spamming the Clan Threads.

This one is pretty self-explanitory. Dont Spam and make annyoing posts in our Threads.

2. No misbehaving.

Do NOT misbehave in our Clan. Period. This means no arguing, debating, insulting, or just being plain mean. We aren't children guys.

3. You must post 3 times a Week.

We are tired of the lack of Posts and Clan activity every day. That is why we have made his Rule. I want to see some activity from now on.

4. You must be in the chat room 3 times a Week.

Other than 6 people, there is NO one who gets in the chatroom. This is a Clan; we like to discuss things and just generally chat to each other. We want to see some more people in the Chatroom. It wasn't just put there for no reason! Also, if some of you aren't allowed in the Chatroom, PM me about it.

5. Always listen to the Tourney Rules and Clan Wars Rules.

This is probably the easiest one to obey. When we have a Tourney or Clan War, we put the Rules for it in the Tourney Thread. Not listening to the Rules will get you kicked out of that Activity.

6. Be mature about serious discussions and or anything else serious.

We are Lucarios. We are here to discuss and change the Lucario Metagame and have fun while doing it. when we talk about these kind of things, don't start saying stupid stuff like "Whats an Arial Move?", and when some kind of problem comes up, we will handle it in a mature way.

7. you must participate in 1 out of 3 Activities the Clan has. If you miss two in a row, a Leader will PM you about it.

There is a lot of members in our Clan. We want everyone to participate in our Activities (Including you Azen =P). I don't want you sitting at the sidelines when we have a huge Clan War with another. If you miss 3 Activities in a row, you are out!

8. Never argue and or talk back to the Leaders.

The Leaders are the ones leading this Clan. Don't start talking back to us on how we are doing such a bad job, and when we want you to do something or when you get a warning, there will be NO talking back.

When you join Aura Energy, you agree with all of the Rules.

More might be added.

Warning System

A new thing we have added is called the Warning System. It helps us keep track of the bad things you have done in the Clan. Breaking one of the Rules will give you 1 or 2, depending on the Rule.

NOTE: If you get 5 Warnings, you are kicked out of Aura Energy!

Rule 1: 1 warning.

Rule 2: 2 warnings.

Rule 3: 1 warning.

Rule 4: 1 warning.

Rule 5: 1 warning.

Rule 6: 1 warning.

Rule 7: Automatically out!

Rule 8: 2 warnings.

Behave and obey these Rules, and you will NEVER get a warning!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess that is all I have to say. This information will be posted on the front page, so you MUST check over them!

=Trela=

this is a very important post so please read this if you want to be on the clan.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Alright everyone! I finished my Editing on that one post. It has ALL the things explained in it. It's on page 12.

From now on, these changes will be kept here. There might be some changes to them, but for now, they stay the way they are.

I've also got some stuff to say:

1. We are currently looking for another Co-Leader for the Clan. Being a Co-Leader is a tough job, so if you think your up for it, PM me or SSK.

2. I NEED EVERY SINGLE MEMBER TO POST HERE BEFORE SUNDAY NEXT WEEK! This is to see if everyone has remembered about our Clan, and to show that all the members are still here. The ones that do not post by Sunday are OUT of the Clan, so this is VERY IMPORTANT!

Also, I am making changes to our Tourney Thread and the Tourney itself tomorrow, so stick around for VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

=Trela=
Aww, but my Wi-fi is crap (that's why I haven't been able to do much with the Aura Energy). I've been doing most of my posting at school, actually.

I'm wondering if I should convince Kevin to join this clan, and we could play at his house (he has much better reception than I do). That is, if he invests in Lucario much.

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Aww, but my Wi-fi is crap (that's why I haven't been able to do much with the Aura Energy). I've been doing most of my posting at school, actually.

I'm wondering if I should convince Kevin to join this clan, and we could play at his house (he has much better reception than I do). That is, if he invests in Lucario much.

as long if you tell us that you can't get online then don't worry. at least we know that your here every once and a while.

Raiken

Smash Cadet
mmmm i might be up for co-leader, not too sure though. (I'm in another clan as well atm)

I can definitely make sigs and banners and stuff if i need to...

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
mmmm i might be up for co-leader, not too sure though. (I'm in another clan as well atm)

I can definitely make sigs and banners and stuff if i need to...
If you could make banners and stuff then go on chat Raiken tell me what you got for making them.

Zay

Smash Rookie
Alot (3) of people are competing for Co-leader, huh?

GIMP is the best tool for doing anything art related. It has all of the tools Paintshop has, and it's free.

@The_Bear: That's just stupid. No clan is good enough to outright ban you from joining another clan. Even if you don't join another one, you should always have the option to.

Top Bottom