• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Im tryins to go

I need a ride for sure and I need A partner...

This is my last tourney in Michigan

Time to go back to florida.. :(

Ne ways hit me up I have dough....dont get it twisted

313-727-4099

HIT ME UP ASAP

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Im tryins to go

I need a ride for sure and I need A partner...

This is my last tourney in Michigan

Time to go back to florida.. :(

Ne ways hit me up I have dough....dont get it twisted

313-727-4099

HIT ME UP ASAP

contact OmegaFx, he lives in detroit and he really wants to go to this as well

okiyama

Smash Ace
Are we using official rules for the midwest circuit event because it's power rankings?

Because if not, I vote we use strike-out system, it works quite well.

Vayseth

Smash Master
We're using strike out. The rules might change a bit before the event. With Rofa gone it's hard to make any calls about that just yet. We have to wait until he gets back but I would expect the stages to change and the strike out system to be used, with 7 stages.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
i can imagine jekyll playin that **** the whole way. and dbs u betta have da tree wen i take u to dis ><

rofa

Smash Journeyman
greetings from california!

yo, sorry i been so out of touch. i have been pretty busy in california. right now i'm visiting friends up in santa cruz, then i start the drive home to AA in a few days.

in the next few days i will be getting some things in order for the event (such as an official ruleset). in the mean time, hype this **** up. tell your friends and make sure everyone will be here.

if you have any questions regarding the event, send them VAYSETH's way. he is now officially co-hosting this event with me. so yeah, get ready this is in 2 weeks.

WHO THINKS THEY CAN WIN CREWS? MI GONNA ****.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Yeah I got the a-ok. :ness: That just means I need a completely random doubles partner!

Get to editing that front post!

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
lol bobby was the only white person in that video thing... oh how great it was when cartoons were actually racist and lots of other "politically incorrect" things, such as smoking.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll actually be able to make this... The overnight venue fee was too much for me at SaC.
johns

You coulda come just Saturday and paid like 5 bucks.

You missed out on my wife's cooking. (i tried like 5 different ways to say that, and they all sounded like sexual innuendos...)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Sausage + egg on toast with jelly+toast on the side + orange juice = win.

That has to have been one of the most comfortable tournament experiences ever.

But yeah.... 2 weeks.

nojoes

Smash Ace
my brother and i have my sister's bridal shower to attend on saturday but we'll be coming friday for the side tournament, think there's any way we can have doubles on friday and singles on saturday? =D

rofa

Smash Journeyman
i just got off the phone with DSF. he is 100% coming to this. midwest watch out :laugh:

seriously though, we will show him our crazy midwest style

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Tell DSF I want a $20 MM, best of 5, using rules of this tournament.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
This better become the biggest tournament we've had in the midwest so far. Lets all hype the **** out of this, and try to get a crazy big turnout. This is going to be incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom