• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

August 1-2, 2009 Atlanta, Ga. (South East Battles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luffyfan99

Smash Cadet
Good stuff from everybody ill do shoutouts when i wake up
goodnight

Edit WITH SHOUOUTS!!:

Alby - Really intense matches and the third one i really ****ed up with that SD, good **** though btw imma get over my spot-dodge habit

Player 1 - Diddy hump grab release off stage ftw, good friendlies

Billy - Hope u do good on the ALPR

Umby - Dayum ur marth is good, i miss sonic great marth dittos though

GTR - Fun *** snake dittos, ur snake is really good and if u need tips sure

Desu/Tim - Fun friendlies, i 2 stock u with my snake and then u 2 stock my snake with mk and d3 lol

Player 3 - Good stuff, cool *** marth dittos

Dyno - Just as i was about to play ya offline, u go out eat, i bet they would have been fun though

Scatz - Good friendlies and sorry for ur placing, i know you'll do better next time (presuming i can go to tourneys when school starts next monday)

CS - Despite ur appereance u have a good sonic, u should ask umby for tips

Kajoq - God i hate ROB, but really close matches

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Shouts
--
P1 - Good **** brah, you beasted me. I hear you live pretty close, lemme know if you wanna get some games in.
Billy - Sheik is dumb I can't believe you can ftilt to nair that's busted sheik should be banned ffffffff
Umby - <-Way. We need more friendlies.
Bleak - Ready? GO! *runs* (Good Wario, dude. Where the **** is Hiram?)
GTR - More friendlies forever. :(
Elliot - Snake is dumb go away

UNSHOUTS
--
Min - You dropped the ball generating brackets, man. Not cool. :(

edit: 1080 snowboarding post looool

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
What happened with the brackets? I didn't see any "scary" names besides Desu, Lambchops, and P1.

What are you guys *****ing about? Lounis, Calvin, Reflex, Zom~B and Rayku weren't there.
I just wanna hear why there's "bracket-drama"

Bakithi

Smash Apprentice
So, that was my first tournament, and it was pretty fun. The only things that I wish could've been different:

-Lou should've been there.
-I shouldn't of had to pay ten bucks to spectate for 2 hours.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Every Wario Read This!

i will no longer hesitate to pick metaknight and plank/camp the **** out of you guys. Im sick of losing to that dumb fat wannabe plumber. Be prepared i will play as gay as possible to get that W or maybe ill use ics......shououts will be in this post probably ;B.

and to the guy who's first tournament we shouldve played im always down to play new people kuz they don't yell at me when i don't pick my main :psycho: . Why'd i end up playing so many snakes 0_o

Player-3

Smash Hero
i will no longer hesitate to pick metaknight and plank/camp the **** out of you guys. Im sick of losing to that dumb fat wannabe plumber. Be prepared i will play as gay as possible to get that W or maybe ill use ics......shououts will be in this post probably ;B.

and to the guy who's first tournament we shouldve played im always down to play new people kuz they don't yell at me when i don't pick my main :psycho: . Why'd i end up playing so many snakes 0_o
salty?

there should have been another melee station... ]:

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Alby is always Salty. I wanna play him again like RIGHT now just to make him more salty.

Snake = <3 even though DDD has that dumb *** chain grab against him and Albino intimidated me to make me suicide on halberd so now....

Im salty. Get at me Alby.

Player-1

Smash Legend
shoutouts:

Lambchops: Great Snake, gratz on winning, and beating me twice.
Desu: Good games, MK sux, Snake is better >.>
Albino: You're still ugly, but good job on 5th.I was cheering you on all the way
Umby: Close 1st game, Sonic matchup is boring for Diddy though, takes forever to get a kill=(
Dyno: I think this might have been the first tournament that I've never played you at >.>. Jigglypuff + CF team on RC is too good.
Musa: *throws Snake off stage and proceeds to Diddy hump grab release*
Bleak: Came out of nowhere and you were 3 seconds away from beating Desu with that fart on the 2nd game >.>
Antic: <3 <3 <3 for the win on Delphino

Player-3

Smash Hero
p1: you actually told me that i didnt suck horribly at smash brothers and i should just stop playing for once
<333333

alby: chaingrabber in brawl, chaingrabber in melee
fffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuu

GTR: i wasnt playing my best either so its all good :p
next time im going to get you though, as soon as i learn the snake matchup

chops: too good

vietg and frozn where you at with the brawl+

billy: i didnt get to play you
]: hf in alabama

bleak: good stuff making 4th you gay wario player
i have an unabiding hate for wario ever since i lost to bbq in a mm when i had a stock + 100% lead because of a fart

musa: we should team next time if you have the money, we werent doing too bad in friendlie teams, ggs and marth dittos are gay

people who i played melee with: fun, im still working on it and i suck pretty bad

other people i forgot: ggs

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
salty?

there should have been another melee station... ]:
why must you john about melee set ups when there is a melee tourney going on RIGHT NOW at waba.. and i guess its free for you to get in to play friendlys too since u were there yesterday.. NO JOHNS

Rayku

Smash Lord
Player 3, I'll be coming to Waba tournaments with a Brawl+ setup from now on. So you can start yelling at me for those too

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Carter & 112 show up and steal teams and 1st and 2nd in singles!!!

...I wish

How come Chadddd doesn't go to melee no more? I guess Xif's gonna win this one?

Waba

Smash Apprentice
SEB (South East Battles) Official Results:

SF4
1: Cajunstrike ($546.00)
2: JTO ($156.00)
3: SSJ GeorgeBush ($78.00)
4: namynam
5: ilovecola_man
5: Automattock
7: Shinkuur
7: TooMuchDamage
9: ShinBlanka
9: Metalmike
9: Chris Barnes
9: halcyonryu
13: Keith Daniels
13: NKidOB
13: Jason L
13: Darklight
17: Simple Ph33r
17: Vincent
17: CashMoney
17: Kevin Ao
17: WingZero
17: raekw0n187
17: Mexiwont
17: June
25: PokChop
25: Zach
25: Eric Barlow
25: Heidern98
25: JayEZ-going
25: electric
25: Qkonglongdong
25: Real Talk HeadStomp
33: Ryan H
33: V.A.Doom
33: TigerSexual
33: spookydonkey
33: Issac
33: MPR
33: C
33: plotraver
33: Esjihn
33: Chris Sandlin
33: ZugZug
33: KrazyKorean
33: Kilgore
33: Red Zo
33: Nitrox
33: Digital
49: Clint Jr
49: P-Soul
49: Dumba99
49: KiyokiMSG
49: madara itachi
49: Jimmy
49: Arson
49: TomWarrior
49: Dusty
49: Wieland
49: B Ninja J
49: Coast
49: kRaZzY
49: Teii
49: Fist of Fury
49: C Deezy
65: vyang
65: Tape
65: Rounder
65: STD
65: Iggy
65: Max Yang
65: Lil Kong
65: Alex McCormick
65: SuperDriver
65: SlayerX4
65: QCF Punch
65: ColeShock
65: Diron
97: Excited
97: CKSL

BlazBlue
1: Kajoq ($189.00)
2: Red Zo ($54.00)
3: SSJ GeorgeBush ($27.00)
4: raekw0n187
5: Cordy
5: Syn
7: Isu
7: SolidPlay
9: BearsAreScary
9: namynam
9: vyang
9: Heidern98
13: Trungyy
13: Esjihn
13: C Deezy
13: CashMoney
17: Diggszz
17: KiyokiMSG
17: Ryan H
17: Mdigibou
17: Bumnut
17: Jaide
17: Wieland
17: M0N0
25: madara itachi
25: Jason L
25: Coast
25: Spud
25: flaming Burrito
25: DeadlyRaveNeo

KOFXII
1: Cajunstrike ($45.50)
2: P-Soul ($13.00)
3: Jason L ($6.50)
4: Automattock
5: DeadlyRaveNeo
5: Esjihn
7: Lil Kong
7: ShinBlanka
9: Ryusuke
9: Diron
9: Excited
9: madara itachi
13: MPR
13: CKSL
13: Metalmike
13: Darklight
17: Xif
17: spookydonkey

SSBB:Singles
1: LambChop ($126.00)
2: Player 1 ($36.00)
3: Desu ($18.00)
4: Bleak
5: Albino
5: Billy
7: Teh Umby
7: Antic
9: Musa Sillah
9: Dynomite
9: BearsAreScary
9: GTR
13: CS
13: Kajoq
13: BigMan
13: Player 3
17: Dumba99
17: MJustinZero

SSBB:Teams
1: Player1 beat Desu (Desu & Player 1) ($63.00)
2: Dynolicious (Dynomite & Billy) ($18.00)
3: PB&J & Lambchop (PB&J & Lambchop) ($9.00)
4: Team Bang (Xif & Eliot)
5: BigMen (Hichez & Bigman)
5: theEntire Nation of China (Umby & Albino)
7: GTR & Antic (GTR & Antic)
7: Happy Birthday (Dumba99 & namynam)
9: FantasticClassic (Tail# & + fire)

3S:Third Strike
1: C ($24.50)
2: ShinBlanka ($7.00)
3: Risu ($3.50)
4: GOFORBROKE
5: PokChop
6: Arsun
7: InfiniteSpawn

MvC2
1: PokChop ($14.00)
2: Risu ($4.00)
3: OMG ($2.00)
4: GOFORBROKE

T5DR
1: clifferd jones ($28.00)
2: PokChop ($8.00)
3: OMG ($4.00)
4: Young
5: Diron
6: Koto
7: ZAC
8: The Heath Inspector

SSBM:Singles
1: Lambchop ($84.00)
2: Chaddd ($24.00)
3: Doggie ($12.00)
4: Soft
5: GAWes
5: FullMetal Mike
7: Dan
7: Herochima
9: Labelia Prime
9: Alpha Gundam
9: Ako
9: C
13: PB&J

SSBM:Teams
1: BoysAreBackInTown (FullMetalMike & Soft) ($42.00)
2: Stock Takers (PB&J & Lambchop) ($12.00)
3: Dark as Hell Alliance (Alpha & Doggy) ($6.00)
4: Awesome Team (Chadd & Wes)
5: What You Guys Been Doing All Summer (Xif & Marty)
5: Advent Children (C & Merck)

Thanks to all of you peeps who came out to support this. We enjoyed hosting this very much. I hope everybody had a good time and will return to WaBa GaMe in the future. Thanks to Larry for hyping this like no other, much respect sir.

p.s. If anybody wants to help WaBa elevate the community in a positive direction, please contact me with suggestions, critics, and/or volunteer to organize and hype WaBa Weeklies/Monthlies. Thanks in advance for your input.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
K, so was ShinBlanka the fat *** guy taking up money and handing out badges? If so, then he's a *****.

A friend and I drove five hours from the very northern tip of South Carolina to attend this, solely because WABA's ****ing awesome. We arrived at barely half-past twelve, only to have our setups rejected because "there were too many" and all setups had to be in before noon.

I asked big pimpin' where in the thread this was posted and he said the OP, someone mind quoting that for me? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

This left both of us in a sticky situation, since we were only carrying $20 for singles and doubles, leaving nothing but plastic in our wallets (don't say there's an ATM in the same parking lot, because you can't get cash out on charge cards).

So, not only did this force me to leave Billy without a doubles partner, but it also made it appear that the TO was running this tournament specifically with the idea of self-profit in mind—leaving me to believe that all of this "for the community" talk over the last thirteen pages has been a load of bull****.

A guide to helping your community as a TO — read up on it, you might learn a thing or two.

It was a wasted trip, but WABA's still the ****, we'll be back for the next monthly.
Quoting for emphasis—don't pat ShinBlanka on the back.

Umby

Smash Master
Shoutouts:

Scatz: Way to pull through for me last minute. I really appreciate the ride, man.

dumba: Sorry I didn't play you in friendlies. I got ya next time we meet up.

Desu: It's been sooooooo long since we played friendlies. Hope you enjoyed your time on RADICAL HIGHWAY.

Professional Smasher Bill Underscore: I forgot you were leaving and would have played more friendlies with you otherwise. At least we got some TCG in. Will miss you, Billy. Go wreck Alabama.

Dyno: My Lugia coin doesn't like you apparently. I'll be waiting for your salt challenge.

AntiC: You mad? Tell 'em why you mad, son.

Player-1: Sonic vs Diddy is actually getting fun for my side, now that I'm actually playing it instead of experimenting with Bananas in training mode. Ggs. I'll be coming for a closer set next time. Watch out.

Musa: Stop activating my trap cards.

BleaK: Another Marth to play gay against. Great... You should introduce yourself to VietG sometime, just to annoy him. Ggs, man.

GTR: I noticed you have vampire fangs. :o

I had fun, I think. I love Emerald China. Great food and cute waitresses.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Quoting for emphasis—don't pat ShinBlanka on the back.
#1. Send him a pm dont spam up the thread and get it locked.

#2. I dont know if the question about setups was quoted in the OP or not, but regardless, that was the rule and everyone else seems to have figured it out.

#3. Im sorry you think going out of state with 20 dollars is a good idea. So when your car breaks down on the way to waba thats the TOs fault as well right?

#4. Last but not least. DO NOT EVER call Larry anything but his name around me and im serious. Ive been going to his tournaments since I was **** near a little kid and he has always run them well and tried his 100% legit best to get everyones needs met. Plus the fact that he wouldnt tolerate it either and wouldnt cease to let you know what the **** is up. He is on SWF and not hard to find, send him a pm and shut up.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Why are you coming at me like I'm coming at you?

#1 - Two posts isn't spam.

#2 - How do you figure out something that was never mentioned?

#3 - OOS with $20 and credit cards? Money isn't the issue here, I've never not paid a door fee at any tournament I've attended. WTF does a car have to do with anything?

#4 - Glad your experience with 'Larry' was a good one, mine wasn't—don't **** talk me over the internet because your friend was a *****.

Seriously, how can you not say that this tournament wasn't ran with profit in mind?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
simple. Mars and I can say Larry runs this without his own interest in mind because he does so **** much for the community on a regular basis. basically, you came unprepared, and it's your own fault. i'm with Mars. you **** talk Larry when I'm around, there WILL be issues. don't talk about things you are ignorant of, zCasanova.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
I came unprepared?

I had my entrance fees, and my setup, but was turned away at the door because of some rule the TO decided to make up on the day of the tournament.

Nowhere in the OP is there anything relating to what he hit me with.

**** that, and **** him—that's the kind of **** TOs don't do. There's nothing wrong with backing a friend, but there's also nothing in this thread backing the rule he enforced at the door.

Call me ignorant, but I'm not—there isn't anything hard to understand here—the bull**** should be apparent.

I'm glad we'll have issues the next time I'm in GA—threats over the internet are silly. My opinion of him isn't going to change by the time the next monthly arrives, so it looks like we'll both have something to look forward to—I'm interested in seeing how big the men behind the text are.

*Finished and through with the subject, I was ****ted on. See everyone on the fifteenth.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I came unprepared?

I had my entrance fees, and my setup, but was turned away at the door because of some rule the TO decided to make up on the day of the tournament.

yeah? you really think he made that **** up?

Cool beans sir. What is your real name "tag name" : city/state= games entering at the tournament?

I hope I see everyone there at SEB that sign up. Remember if you are going to bring a set up please be there between 10am-12 noon. At 12:01pm the deal is off unless we need the set up badly. We can hold up the tournament by waiting on people to get there to waba.

it was posted in THIS THREAD!

date and time of post here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8001049&postcount=167

I'll glady call you ignorant because you are. Now gtfo and don't ever bad talk Larry again! Dude is the father of fighting game community in GA. You got a problem with him and you have a problem with me, sir

GA Peach

Smash Lord

it was posted in THIS THREAD!

date and time of post here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8001049&postcount=167

I'll glady call you ignorant because you are. Now gtfo and don't ever bad talk Larry again! Dude is the father of fighting game community in GA. You got a problem with him and you have a problem with me, sir
get ***** Casanova, you ****ing dumb piece of dog ****!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! i can't wait to see you the next time you come to Waba.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Thanks for the infraction, I'm not the one bypassing the language filters of SWF—and post #167 is not in the OP—last time I checked, that's where all official rules are.

Glad to know three posts in a thread is considered flaming, props to you for using mod powers to defend a friend.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Don't give me that BS man. You totally stated more than once that he made up that rule when he clearly posted it the day before. It's your job to read the thread and keep yourself updated. So stop with the false accusations already. You are making yourself look bad.

and no. You were flaming and it had nothing to do with ur number of posts. lol I infract my friends aswell. I'm still harassing GApeach/Marty about his choice of avatars lol

take your further *****ing to the PMs

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Personally, I have to confess that the 20$ door fee was bull****.
Missing the deadline for bringing a setup to get in free- thats everyone's individual responsibility.

However, I can't understand how the 20$ door fee was justified, other than just to pad some more profit off of running this.
But outside of that, I was pleased with how the melee tournament was run, and Larry is a pretty cool dude.

Purple

Hi guys!
I came unprepared?

**** that, and **** him—that's the kind of **** TOs don't do. There's nothing wrong with backing a friend, but there's also nothing in this thread backing the rule he enforced at the door.

Call me ignorant, but I'm not—there isn't anything hard to understand here—the bull**** should be apparent.

I'm glad we'll have issues the next time I'm in GA—threats over the internet are silly. My opinion of him isn't going to change by the time the next monthly arrives, so it looks like we'll both have something to look forward to—I'm interested in seeing how big the men behind the text are.

*Finished and through with the subject, I was ****ted on. See everyone on the fifteenth.

alright devin, unlike everyone else here i'm going to explain to you what the problem is here.

I posted a few pages ago about every one coming at 10 to make sure you ge your setups ready and for friendlies. No one had a problem with that, even tim, who's known for sleeping late came on time.

Now.

It said that shinblanka was not accepting set ups, me and billy had to pay for our setups.

Here is where i really have a problem though.

You barely let anyone know what was going on, you didn't tell larry that you were OoS and honestly, it wasn't your fault entirely about the time rule. I mean, if you got stuck in a bad situation on the way here, you were **** out of luck right? Tell somebody to pay for you, dude i was holding 200 incase of bad situations and i would've surely paid for you man. You gotta let *****s know of stuff going on ;-;.

Larry is currently unemployed, and still rents out places to host tourneys, even with he doesn't make a profit out of them?

Want to know what we've done to that dude?

He rented out a room JUST for smash at final round 12, still keeping smash along with the fighting community (he's the only one who does that well by the way) and we decided to make another tourney because the pot fee was 'too big'.

So now that he's possibly taking smash out of the final round lineup, we're forced to pay a large pot fee for a place like waba?! (no offence) but we didn't get any bang for our buck! I barely played any matches or got any experience with anything until 11pm the next day, and they closed early!

Even then we got to see good players play each other and feel the hype that other games offer, and you're complaining about a rule that was set more than 3 months ago? You really can't win that arguement.

Anyways i wish i could've paid for you so this whole thing went better. But yeah, don't trash talk people without knowing the full situation, or if anything do it privately.

shoutouts

marty and mike g- that was by far the most amount of bull**** i've ever talked about in a time period XD.

oh and fresco melts are good ;-;

oh and apparently when marty has good luck, mikeg has bad luck.

desu - we should practice sfiv more ._.

gtr - i heard you were playing bad, and that's unacceptable to hear. Because of that i'm just going to say that our tourney set didn't count, so we're still 1-1 bro. See you on the 15th, or maybe earlier if you want some practice.

bleak- PLEASE come more often, you're mad chill, and i feel you can help me out alot playing your wario against my falco, marth too.

umby - i'm still salty, but i think i'll just wait until we play in tourney, we haven't done that in a while you know o-o

player 1 - i tried

chops - out of safety, i would say not to reset matches or sd anymore, people can catch you on that as a free win, and don't say people won't do it, because as messed up as it is, me along with maybe some others would do it.

Wasnt waba's fault i honestly got the feeling that the host (not min/eric they are cool as ****) was doing it for self profit. coudlnt even let YOU slide because you came all the way from f*cking SC. :urg: i ended up teaming with billy and took 2nd place :chuckle:
oh and dynomite i woudl like for you to understadn that most of the moeny does in fact go to min and eric for having that venue if i remember correctly, so i'm sure that min's getting money out of it, it's not some free event.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
alright devin, unlike everyone else here i'm going to explain to you what the problem is here.

I posted a few pages ago about every one coming at 10 to make sure you ge your setups ready and for friendlies. No one had a problem with that, even tim, who's known for sleeping late came on time.

Now.

It said that shinblanka was not accepting set ups, me and billy had to pay for our setups.

Here is where i really have a problem though.

You barely let anyone know what was going on, you didn't tell larry that you were OoS and honestly, it wasn't your fault entirely about the time rule. I mean, if you got stuck in a bad situation on the way here, you were **** out of luck right? Tell somebody to pay for you, dude i was holding 200 incase of bad situations and i would've surely paid for you man. You gotta let *****s know of stuff going on ;-;.

Larry is currently unemployed, and still rents out places to host tourneys, even with he doesn't make a profit out of them?

Want to know what we've done to that dude?

He rented out a room JUST for smash at final round 12, still keeping smash along with the fighting community (he's the only one who does that well by the way) and we decided to make another tourney because the pot fee was 'too big'.

So now that he's possibly taking smash out of the final round lineup, we're forced to pay a large pot fee for a place like waba?! (no offence) but we didn't get any bang for our buck! I barely played any matches or got any experience with anything until 11pm the next day, and they closed early!

Even then we got to see good players play each other and feel the hype that other games offer, and you're complaining about a rule that was set more than 3 months ago? You really can't win that arguement.

Anyways i wish i could've paid for you so this whole thing went better. But yeah, don't trash talk people without knowing the full situation, or if anything do it privately.

shoutouts

marty and mike g- that was by far the most amount of bull**** i've ever talked about in a time period XD.

oh and fresco melts are good ;-;

oh and apparently when marty has good luck, mikeg has bad luck.

desu - we should practice sfiv more ._.

gtr - i heard you were playing bad, and that's unacceptable to hear. Because of that i'm just going to say that our tourney set didn't count, so we're still 1-1 bro. See you on the 15th, or maybe earlier if you want some practice.

bleak- PLEASE come more often, you're mad chill, and i feel you can help me out alot playing your wario against my falco, marth too.

umby - i'm still salty, but i think i'll just wait until we play in tourney, we haven't done that in a while you know o-o

player 1 - i tried

chops - out of safety, i would say not to reset matches or sd anymore, people can catch you on that as a free win, and don't say people won't do it, because as messed up as it is, me along with maybe some others would do it.

oh and dynomite i woudl like for you to understadn that most of the moeny does in fact go to min and eric for having that venue if i remember correctly, so i'm sure that min's getting money out of it, it's not some free event.
I'd probably cockslap you if you did some lame **** like that. If you know you would've lost, don't be a ginormous ****** and try to get an undeserved win.

Purple

Hi guys!
I'd probably cockslap you if you did some lame **** like that. If you know you would've lost, don't be a ginormous ****** and try to get an undeserved win.
Undeserved? If people didn't reset, kill themselves for no apparent reason, or pause mid match, the match would go to the deserving winner everytime, but since people play the game carelessly because they're used to how **** is with their friends, they get ****ed over when people decide to hit them with the reality combo. Play the game right.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Undeserved? If people didn't reset, kill themselves for no apparent reason, or pause mid match, the match would go to the deserving winner everytime, but since people play the game carelessly because they're used to how **** is with their friends, they get ****ed over when people decide to hit them with the reality combo. Play the game right.
If you're flying off into the background with a deathcry on your last stock and I reset the game to save myself the time of hearing you go "WAHHHHHH", what's the difference? Nothing? Seems like u mad 'cause you can't win a match the legit way, so you'll just try to get undeserved wins.

I ask you, sir, u mad?

Purple

Hi guys!
If you're flying off into the background with a deathcry on your last stock and I reset the game to save myself the time of hearing you go "WAHHHHHH", what's the difference? Nothing? Seems like u mad 'cause you can't win a match the legit way, so you'll just try to get undeserved wins.

I ask you, sir, u mad?
***** i'm mad >:O.

But seriously, you guys think that people won't do **** like that, and feel that they're **** suckers or whatever you want to say to them. But people can potentially lose sets (or to a lesser extent rounds).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom