• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN NC SMASH: SMASHFEST TOMORROW????zupp

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOOOOL

that was one good game =p

Lemme play more teams Fox with you I felt bad not getting any team combos =(

My teams game in general needs work and I think playing more teams with you could help it =)

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
yea sry about that to everyone who was disturbed.

i was pretty much being an *******..... and yall were being enablers.... why the **** would u enable such an annoying thing....

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
was ur fox doing bad, kevin?

was it?

or were me and yay just so ****?

edit: i legitimately thought cam and lucas were going to die last night. whatever gofg gave them must have been concocted in the pits of hell.

vZakat

Half Genie
I knew there would be lot's of that kind of stuff going down. That's why I didn't show. Not particularly my favorite type of atmosphere. Just saying...

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I guess I should apologize too if I worried anyone at this. My hate rate was at like 160bpm for about 45-60 minutes, nervous woodland creature status.

SUPER SPECIAL SHOUTOUTZ TO MONICA FOR STAYING WITH ME FOR 3 HOURS MAKING ME EAT AND DRINK AND MAKING SURE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING STUPID

EDIT: but I had a great time, until my body crashed before I could lol

oh and also sorry for talking to much yet never getting to any point I was trying to make

EDIT2: FUUUUU I NEVER FINISHED THAT DAMNED STORY RRRRRRRRR

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
shout outs to plur for breaking my heart and not showing up to get drunk :(
Sorry. :( I actually enjoyed my weekend though, regardless of how uneventful it was. I worked, hung out with an ex boss, got the pc i play games on in (mostly) working order, played touhou, played PHantasy Star, finished Odin's Sphere, got a new hardcore CD, talked to malin and watched asian dramas.

All from the comfort of my own room. It was relaxing being alone, actually. :/

Funny thing is, I haven't had any alcohol since last week's party. However, next time, I promise, Keith. Kay?

yo there were some hardcore drugs goin around at this.

wtf john wittle.
edit: i legitimately thought cam and lucas were going to die last night. whatever gofg gave them must have been concocted in the pits of hell.
This, however, excites me and makes me slightly disappointed that I missed it. Alas

Top Bottom