• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Florida Peeps

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
It's obvious that Im the best TL :D

but regarding the actual topic... I can make a list of people I know that play each character at least decently:

Bowser: ? (Galuuda maybe? >.>)
Capt. Falcon: hrnut
Diddy Kong: GDX, underscore, Hrnut
Donkey Kong: Linguini, MK18
Falco: TommyG, hrnut
Fox: Dr. Barban20 P.H.D. (Garbanzo), Fenrir
Ganon: Zoro, Hunter
ICs: Galuuda, Rice
Ike: TedBoosley, Green Mario
Jigglypuff: Carey(sp?), Chaz, Hrnut
King Dedede: Seibrik, Hungrybox, Colbol, CO18
Kirby: SheerMadness, Hiroshi, Loto, Seibrik
Link: Zoro, hrnut
Lucario: Dguy, Finch
Lucas: Galeon, action b@stard
Luigi: Polmex23
Mario: Angry Lobster, Walnut, Monk
Marth: HRNut, Chaz, QDVS, Skrach
Metaknight: GINGERR (Best), Rx-, GMoney, HRNut, AfroThundah, Bonesaw, petey, pretty much everyone ;)
Mr. Game & Watch: xYz, GDX, 8Bit?
Ness: Masky
Olimar: Fearless, Icekid, HRNut, smash your mom
Peach: Marin, Kyon, Kei-Kei?, Dop
Pikachu: ESAM, QDVS, Kyon
Pit: Danny (cdoc), hrnut
Pokemon Trainer: Riot, Vericz
ROB: Icekid, XoFF, Frames, Chckn
Samus: Rohins (come back ;_; E/>)
Sheik: xYz, hrnut
Snake: AfroThundah, Lambchops, HRNut, Dr. Barban20 P.H.D., QDVS, 8Bit
Sonic: Dark Sonic, Skrach
Toon Link: Hunter, GodMeowMix, Zoro, Uuaa
Wario: Abe, Gmoney
Wolf: Equi
Yoshi: E52, Gindler
Zelda: Otru, HRNut
ZSS: Nick.Riddle, TheLaw

Sorry if I left anyone out I was just going through my head real fast for each one to give him a general idea

:D
it should actually look like this imo :laugh:

Liovidal007

Smash Cadet
Well....

I never really said I was better than either of them. all i said was that i beat them and what not cuz someone in the first page claimed hunter would beat me by far so i just pointed out how that wasnt the case. I do agree that dittos dont prove anything simply cuz your way of playing could be effective against your own character sooo....like I said earlier, we'll just see next tourney :)

edit: you should add WeeG to the list. His luigi was just crazy!

Leh

Smash Ace
I never really said I was better than either of them. all i said was that i beat them and what not cuz someone in the first page claimed hunter would beat me by far so i just pointed out how that wasnt the case. I do agree that dittos dont prove anything simply cuz your way of playing could be effective against your own character sooo....like I said earlier, we'll just see next tourney :)

edit: you should add WeeG to the list. His luigi was just crazy!
In a tourney set, he would beat you by far.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Leh, you can't just say things like that...when you see them actually fight then you can, don't go around saying who would **** who, lets see them fight before you say things like that don't create a worthless rivalry...

Leh

Smash Ace
Leh, you can't just say things like that...when you see them actually fight then you can, don't go around saying who would **** who, lets see them fight before you say things like that don't create a worthless rivalry...
I definitely can.
And he definitely would win.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Anyone who's either played Hunter in a SERIOUS FRIENDLY like for practice or something at Nexus, or in tournament, would know that he's easily the best TL in state, and only other people who play TL and want to be named the best can't see that :)

Like everyone else, said, dittos don't mean anything, he's invented so much **** with TL it's ridiculous, but you wouldn't know, because he doesn't like giving out ideas to the leechers that are the Brawl community ;D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Anyone who's either played Hunter in a SERIOUS FRIENDLY like for practice or something at Nexus, or in tournament, would know that he's easily the best TL in state, and only other people who play TL and want to be named the best can't see that :)

Like everyone else, said, dittos don't mean anything, he's invented so much **** with TL it's ridiculous, but you wouldn't know, because he doesn't like giving out ideas to the leechers that are the Brawl community ;D
ive never seen hunter play in a 1vs1 before. i actually didnt even know he played TL until i saw him and afro in teams at gigs.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
same here...funny thing is i'm pretty sure afro or ginger haven't seen everyone in the state play TL before, nobody knew that mk could fight so much better until we say M2K come and wreck FL, so yeah lets try not to judge before we see other people play, Hunter's definitely good but i've never seen every toon link in florida so i can't say he beat someone that i've never seen, chaz is definitely a more technical marth than me he pulls off some awesome stuff but i am still able to beat him...same goes for chops, his play style is quite awesome to watch but i can somehow beat him with my bland play style, both are some of the best with their characters but me (whom i think is mediocre with both characters) can beat them...so lets not do those things, if i ever see you at a tournament 007 we should team, wow SFL is getting kinda outrageous.

Liovidal007

Smash Cadet
well I dont blame them

same here...funny thing is i'm pretty sure afro or ginger haven't seen everyone in the state play TL before, nobody knew that mk could fight so much better until we say M2K come and wreck FL, so yeah lets try not to judge before we see other people play, Hunter's definitely good but i've never seen every toon link in florida so i can't say he beat someone that i've never seen, chaz is definitely a more technical marth than me he pulls off some awesome stuff but i am still able to beat him...same goes for chops, his play style is quite awesome to watch but i can somehow beat him with my bland play style, both are some of the best with their characters but me (whom i think is mediocre with both characters) can beat them...so lets not do those things, if i ever see you at a tournament 007 we should team, wow SFL is getting kinda outrageous.
I mean gigabits was my second tourney after all so I dont expect ppl to know my name or my toon link. i did do really well in friendlies and since i dont really know that many smash ppl i wouldnt know who I played against so i cant give names.

As for the teaming up, im not very good in teams yet but me and a couple gainesville ppl are practicing teams so hopefully by the next tourney I'll be a bit better. Although i might end up teaming with harriettheguy but nothings been settled yet. Otherwise, I'm definitely down to team up :)

Master Raven

Smash Master
Dittos aren't the best way to determine who's the best with which character. Some great players could lose in dittos simply because they aren't experienced enough with the matchup, plus some people just HATE dittos.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I mean gigabits was my second tourney after all so I dont expect ppl to know my name or my toon link. i did do really well in friendlies and since i dont really know that many smash ppl i wouldnt know who I played against so i cant give names.

As for the teaming up, im not very good in teams yet but me and a couple gainesville ppl are practicing teams so hopefully by the next tourney I'll be a bit better. Although i might end up teaming with harriettheguy but nothings been settled yet. Otherwise, I'm definitely down to team up :)
i actually meant to say do some friendlies, but i'd have to evaluate your skill level then i might decide whether or not to team with you, i hope to see your name in the top ten of many more tournaments to come, good luck

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Watch this **** ima start a whole hell full of hate...

GodMeowMix wins

As the best.

Ive seen both Lionel an Hunter, GMM is better in my eyes.

I have a complicated brain an thought process, nothing like big c0cks but its pretty smart. Ive seen an analyzed all 3 players because TL players intrigue me, an once again

THE G who feeds his catz MEOW MIx wins!!!

Fo real now.

Colbol very accurate list, just gotta add a couple of names.

Luigi 1 for second best Weegee out there.
Monk as best Mario ever.
Lime as a "watch out another ****ing GaW player thats good"
Redhalberd as "I go to one tourney an place high, talk alot of ****, but im good with MK an Falco"

Oh an JT as one of the best ROBs in FL, but he quit. Raef had a good GaW.
Oh an Abscent has a good Diddy, if he still plays.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Watch this **** ima start a whole hell full of hate...

GodMeowMix wins

As the best.

Ive seen both Lionel an Hunter, GMM is better in my eyes.

I have a complicated brain an thought process, nothing like big c0cks but its pretty smart. Ive seen an analyzed all 3 players because TL players intrigue me, an once again

THE G who feeds his catz MEOW MIx wins!!!

Fo real now.

Colbol very accurate list, just gotta add a couple of names.

Luigi 1 for second best Weegee out there.
Ok...just to clear up confusion and end this silly TL thing. I mean...seriously? we're arguing TL?

You can not tell which player is better by watching them, playing friendlies, or even playing dittoes... to say any of that is ridiculous.

Hunter, Lio, and GMM are all reputable, so I respect them all to some extent. Hunter is the only one I've played, and he's legit...that's all I can really say, so I won't post an opinion on who's best. And really, who cares all that much? I could see TL mains (or any other main, really) being all whiny in here about not getting a mention, but like...all of FL is in here debating a freakin TL main. haha

And secondly, responding to Polmex's post...

Luigi_1 (WeeG) is second to who exactly? I do hope you're not meaning yourself.... I mean, honestly? you're a good luigi... just...not as good as WeeG...

And Angry Lobster is my opinion for best Mario in state.

But honestly, these arguments are ridiculous. lol. just play the game.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Honestly Fenrir, I respect you with the highest regards.
You are the best Fox, but I havent seen my mans fox (Garbazno) I heard hes beast though.

Ok, ask Darin on whos the best Luigi, ask anyone. I have proven who it is, so, I don't have to say much.
That set was the first time ive ever played a Fox...so, yea.
Darin an you play all the time. But like I said, I will say no further.
An your insane to think Angry has the better Mario, please stop now dude, your not sounding educated right now.

But these arguments are ridiculous i agree. Lets just all play.
me # 1, Monk # 1...lol

Liovidal007

Smash Cadet
wow this TL thing is still going on....

i agree with Fenrir, just drop the whole TL discussion, it really doesnt matter whos the better TL in FL. I recently just got into tourneys so I still have much to learn just like a lot of ppl that play brawl.

Conclusion: Dittos dont determine anything, friendlies dont show anything either, doesnt matter who the best Tlink is, Im new to this so i dont really count, there. Please, just stop arguing over this, its silly and wont get us anywhere. Lets just wait until next tourney and see what happens.

And yes, WeeG is the best luigi IMO (please dont give me crap for this either)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Lionel or whatever I liked your TL, really impressive.

You payed attention to alot didn't get overwhelmed that much as everythings flying around.

Cool opinion, i respect it.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Honestly Fenrir, I respect you with the highest regards.
You are the best Fox, but I havent seen my mans fox (Garbazno) I heard hes beast though.

Ok, ask Darin on whos the best Luigi, ask anyone. I have proven who it is, so, I don't have to say much.
That set was the first time ive ever played a Fox...so, yea.
Darin an you play all the time. But like I said, I will say no further.
An your insane to think Angry has the better Mario, please stop now dude, your not sounding educated right now.

But these arguments are ridiculous i agree. Lets just all play.
me # 1, Monk # 1...lol
And you're a good luigi, but you're too cocky for how good you are...

First of all, a lot of people agree with me on this one...so that "ask anybody" thing is kinda drained. Second, Darin and I like NEVER play...um...not sure how you got that idea.
And I'm not sounding educated? haha. nice one.

You're not the best. I highly doubt you ever will be.

Liovidal007

Smash Cadet
Lionel or whatever I liked your TL, really impressive.

You payed attention to alot didn't get overwhelmed that much as everythings flying around.

Cool opinion, i respect it.
THANK YOU! EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST AND LEARN FROM IT! rather than whining about everything, he made a positive statement. That would make things a lot easier than simply complaining and talking without really knowing anything.

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I really liked your luigi as well. i just think i might have a bit harder time playing weeG cuz he plays alot like this kid VEC that kicks my butt, thats all.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Luigi1 is the best Luigi in the state. I would say Zsoupz has the best Toon Link. Angry Lobster has BY FAR the best Mario in the state, #2 isn't even close. No offense to Monk, but not even in the same league. Florida scrubs that have no idea what they are talking about. So and so isn't the best character main in the state just because they are your friend, people need to stop getting in a fit over very obvious things.

Rule of thumb: Listen to fenrir, he knows more than you do.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Luigi1 is the best Luigi in the state. I would say Zsoupz has the best Toon Link. Angry Lobster has BY FAR the best Mario in the state, #2 isn't even close. No offense to Monk, but not even in the same league.
Dguy...I have had HRNut, GDX, Afro as well as many others tell me my Mario is better than Angry's by a significant amount...

Just sayin'

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Dguy...I have had HRNut, GDX, Afro as well as many others tell me my Mario is better than Angry's by a significant amount...

Just sayin'
Thats interesting, I dont think i've played either HRNut or GDX so i'm not sure what they have to go off of. If afro thinks you're better then I can go with that, i've at least played him

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
wtf I have the best TL in the state.. have you seen it?? "it's tricky!"

PolMex23

Smash Champion
And you're a good luigi, but you're too cocky for how good you are...

First of all, a lot of people agree with me on this one...so that "ask anybody" thing is kinda drained. Second, Darin and I like NEVER play...um...not sure how you got that idea.
And I'm not sounding educated? haha. nice one.

You're not the best. I highly doubt you ever will be.
How can I state this...

Yes, you aren't educated at the matter at hand. Sure, you an Lionel an Dguy and maybe a few others strongly believe that Darin is the better Luigi...

But me and probably most of FL agree that I have the stronger Luigi.
Our play styles differ, an Darin knows how much I respect him. But just wait and listen, and you will hear FL speak...

I am cocky, yes, but theres a reason why.
Darin himself told me he plays against you all the time so talk to him on behalf of that.

I wasn't going to respond like this, but saying you "highly doubt ever will be" is absolutely disrespectful.
Maybe I crossed the line calling you ignorant, but that sir is just flat out disrespect.

Who the **** are you to say that? Your entitled to your own **** opinion, and I guess I respect it. But you can kiss my *** for all I care.

Im not going to post further because this has gotten so stupid. Please all the "haterz" get the **** out.

And Lionel your welcome and you deserve it, TL will become a powerhouse and I hope you, hunter and Gmeow continue developing his metagame.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
And Dguy you saying "So and so isn't the best character main in the state just because they are your friend"

Oh really...

Why would we post just on our own personal bias?
Most are smart here and post on results and actual experience, unlike some,

Oh, just like you.

If you didn't know Monk is the better Mario, and its been proven. Just because you haven't seen him or been around then its not my fault.

People are ****ing retarted sometimes, Elam say somthin to shut up such stupidity please...

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Toon Link IS Colbol
Its true.
When I played Col Bol in the second gigs for brawl thats exactly what me and Galuda thought lol.

Btw whoever is the best Toon Link they really aren't significantly better than the rest at least from what I see in placings so far, and it doesn't matter anyways, what matters is the best of all of the people in the state! Honestly theres only like 3 Toon Link mains that go to tournaments lol I don't think theres that much pride in being the best out of like 3 players that use that one character, now someone who is better than like who knows how many brawl players are in FL, now thats something to talk about.

Just my opinion.

Liovidal007

Smash Cadet
hey guys, dont take this thread so seriously. Its mostly based on peoples opinions plus recognition is not all that important. Just go to tourneys and kick some @$$. We'll prolly have a better idea whos good with which character by next year anyway so for now just try and do your best.

edit: yea meowmix i completely agree. people really take this too far :\

Top Bottom