• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Florida Peeps

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I think I have the best G&W, now that I have a Wii to practice on. xYz's Gdubs is ballin' too. Izzy and Chicken are good too. I haven't seen GDX' latey though.
let's not get crazy now, you have to top my impressive GW career lol!
my GW Resume states im the reason FL/PR MK switch to their secondaries. :laugh:
I'm a doubles player now thats it... so you very well might have best gw, but who really cares lol.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
oh and if I could play anyone for hours it would be Luigi_1/Weegi/Darin...
omg my TL vs his Luigi is the most fun I had in brawl in awhile. It's like a ninja fighting a clumsy ninja, he's so evasive and has a great air game. Fenrir made me a fox believer, before I fought him with gw I didn't know fox was a worthy opponent for gw. and Polmex's Luigi is ****ing tricky, I can't really read him. so ya everyone gets props.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Thanks GMoney & will, and your GW is the most beastly in the land imo, and i'll try to house jax next time, your wario is alot better than i remember, can't wait to play some seriouseseis lol

Toneh

Smash Lord
it doesn't matter who has the best whatever, we should all just be getting ready for FAST 2 so we can say we have the best smashers in the nation next year, everyone is good in their own regard, playstyles differ and are more effective against certain characters...start placing high and then we'll say who has the best who as far as i know the only best are afro: snake, Seibrik & Hbox: D3, Danny: pit, and Chaz: marth garbanzo & fenrir: Fox, so lets focus on making each other better not, just saying that you're the best with one character and you never get a chance to teach others that play that character techniques and tricks that would improve their game, help each other out and lets try to be modest
well said, next time im over ill be givin u marth pointers ;) ahaha
I'll try and be there when you guys are over, even if I have to drive AWAY from gigabits lol

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol, cool i hope that i am able to give you good pointers, last time you saw me play marth you told me about a mistake that i usually make, but i can't remember what that is...do you?

RockCrock

Smash Champion
this is me being funny

Jiggs- Hungrybox
Falcon- Derf
Falco- Shiz, Chops, Hiroshi
Ganon- Guini, Afro
Sheik- SPDN, Sheik, Hiroshi
Doc- $Mac
Fox- Col Bol
Marth- QDVS
Peach- Elliot, Exarch
Roy- NEO
Toon Link- scrub character for gays
The Rest- WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!

And PolMex... you really made a fool of yourself with that big post. GTFO.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
although i do wonder how shiz's brawl falco would look

but yea, drop it. its long done now

Frames

DI
Jiggs- Hungrybox
Falcon- Derf
Ganon- Guini, Afro
Doc- $Mac
Fox- Col Bol
Marth- QDVS
Peach- Elliot, Exarch
Roy- NEO

rock don't be so modest...you're definitely on that list too

Leh

Smash Ace
Jiggs- Hungrybox
Falcon- Derf
Ganon- Guini, Afro
Doc- $Mac
Fox- Col Bol
Marth- QDVS
Peach- Elliot, Exarch
Roy- NEO

Lol i wish i was good enough to be put next to Guini, but im not.

I've started taking melee alot more serious though. I really wanna play melee with some peepz.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Haha **** you Rock

Lol tricky Luigi aye? Been a while since you've seen him but Ty man. Ive never 1v1 you, I wish too. I respect you man, give me a fun friendly sometime. I wish to face you in doubs to again one day xD.

Gmeowmix for sexiest mother ****er to ever play TL ....

I can't wait to play this saturday, xYz you comin?

Ive been having day/night dreams about winning the lotto or Fantasy 5 or somthin an buying a huge extended suburban or somthin on 24s an like pick up 10 people for every tourney melee/brawl....OOS or in state. How cool would that be? ****....

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yea, but a pimped up VAn tony, totally pimped

On 24s, blaring sound system, cutom paint job for smash but not looking to gay, an a bunch of HOoossss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im telling you what a thought....

Top Bottom