• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlus Presents: Crazy Little Jungle Bird

The Star King

Smash Hero
By far the best one that's been uploaded so far (no joke)

I like how the last FD clip is supposed to transition into the first FD clip

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Everybody is right, this vid is awesome.

Although I will have to say that when I seen the topic title, it was on the sections page that shows the different sections...lol. And it said "Atlus Presents: Crazy Little..."

So I thought it was going to be a combo vid about Loveage with the clever title and play on Queen song..."Crazy little thing called Loveage."

Which DEFINATELY would have been cool. It coulda played the song in the background and everything.

But admittedly...this vid was WAY cooler.....lol.

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
At first I thought it was just going to be your typical Falco/Fox tech showoff video, then the stage transitions started to kick in. Amazing stuff, not a fan of........whatever that music was, but great video regardless.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Lol.

Only reason I looked in here was cause $mac was the last person to post in this forum.

And then i FINALLY get a melee vid with some editing creativity.

It's not very often a melee vid makes it into my youtube favs. Congrats.

Top Bottom