• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North - Crews & Smash Finder Threads

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Finally updated.

If you don't see your thread on this list, it's probably because you never gave me the link to your thread, or your thread was so inactive that it wasn't worth adding.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
quick question, does anyone know how can i get rid of this "smash n00b" thing underneath my name? It's kinda bothering me now

VOIDFALCO

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm a newbie here on SWF and I haven't been in a tournament yet. No tournaments have come near to Massachusetts yet since I've been on smashboards. I was wondering if there is a crew near Massachusetts i could possibly join. Can somebody here help me out? I don't really know my way around.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
can u plz add Titans of Smash (ToS) to the crew finder? the link to our page is the picture in our sig about our crew

flaco

The Terminator
my location is springfield mass so my friend you got me in you crew if you want i got my own house and i leave 5 miles away from you so pm or contact me on aim @ Elran

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
you know what would be cool? if this thread was actually updated. I request our crew to be added over a month ago and left two posts about it, and still nothing. Also, teched out dosnt have their link on it either. i have ppl saying they didnt kno our crew existed cause they looked at this thread and didnt see us. for the info and link for our crew, look for my post a couple posts up.

D

Deleted member

can you put the DE player finder up there =0

were getting back on the map =D

dont put the crew thread up though since thats not our decided group status yet.

UltraDavidSRK

Smash Cadet
I've been in the competitive fighting game community a long time and I've been a part of the MD/VA/DC scene specifically for years, but I've decided to pick up Brawl out of the blue and see how it goes. I don't know any Smash players in my area and I don't know which crew in my area I should check out. Frankly the idea of a crew is foreign and stupid to me. Is there a thread where people like me post, just like some general purpose thread for people living in and around the DC area?

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
So I'm visiting my brother in brooklyn for about a week around june23-27th. I was wondering who the locals are? I think I'll be staying somewhere around China Town.

P.S. itll be better or PM me or get me on AIM: harriettheguy00

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
They are, but they don't have their own crew thread.

I do encourage that if you have a crew of your own, try and create a thread. It helps give your members a place to post about crew matters, as well as let others know who you are.

hey Warrior! remember me? (its tnt726, this my new file) well i made a crew thread and it would really help if you could throw mine into your threads!

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4755077#post4755077

name of crew: ScS (secret cupcake society)

myspace: http://www.myspace.com/scs726

thanks bro much apprieciated

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I created this thread in order to catalog the more noteworthy threads in this forum. Such a category is Crew Threads - the following is a list of crew threads in Atlantic North:
I figured I'd do us all a favor and sort through the crews, since most of these links are super irrelevant. The inactive ones have been put in red. New ones are in blue. Ones that are waiting for confirmation are in green. Unless in red, all are active.

• [*]AvalanchE (AE) (NY)
    This thread is dead. This crew seems to have ceased.

• Baltimore's Finest (MD)
    This crew is alive, but has changed their crew name by the looks of it.

[*]Black Rain Krew (MD)
    This crew is inactive, though may perhaps return in Dec . . . for the meantime, they should be removed.

[*]IMPACT (NJ - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/scs726)
    This crew is active.

[*]Imperial Era (NY)
    Is unfortunately no longer around.

[*]Killa Fleet (NY)
    Used to be one of the illest crews out there, but it seems they've disbanded. Shoutout to madu Ace_Marth though for always having my back, and X for showing me the ropes! I'd shoutout like half this crew, but there are too many cool peoples for that. You dudes were official.

[*]Mushroom Kings (MD/DC - Website: http://mushroomkings.com/)
    Once again, crew seems dead and outdated.

[*]New Richmond VA crew (VA)
    Not only is this thread dead, but this crew dropped Brawl, and seems inactive.

[*]Steel City Smash (PA)
    Died with the coming of Brawl. Confirmed disbanded. Died with the coming of Brawl. Confirmed disbanded.

[*]Team Arlington (MD/VA/DE - Website: http://www.teamarlington.net)
    This is dead as well.

[*]Team No Respect (MD/VA)
    No respect for this dead crew.

[*]Team Pleazy (NY)
    WoZ . . . you closed this thread yourself . . .

[*]Teched Out Enterprises (PA)
    I'm unsure if this thread is barely staying alive, or just dying out. I've informed them to let us know by post on this thread. If they don't, we can assume they are inactive.

[*]The Four Swords (CT/OK/NJ/DE/MA)
    I'm unsure if this thread is barely staying alive, or just dying out. I've informed them to let us know by post on this thread. If they don't, we can assume they are inactive.

[*]The Holy Pwnerers (NJ)
    Are inactive, as is Montage.

[*]The I.H.N.C. Crew (NJ - Myspace: www.myspace.com/xihncx)
    Seems inactive

• The Smash Affiliates (NJ/PA)
    Always respect for one of the oldest crews out there. Still alive.

[*]The Tunes (NJ)

• Titans of Smash (NJ/PA/NY/FL)
    Appears to be active

[*]Wrath (NJ/PA - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/godeatsbabies)
    Closed down yesterday. WoZ, you closed this as well, lol. Congratz on looting new members for TSA! At this rate it's safe to bet that eventually I'll be part of TSA (LOL).

[*]Zodiac Braves (NJ)
    Active. My crew. Holla at yer boi!

[*]Team MOB (NJ)
    Another new crew, shoutout to my people's holding it down.

[*]Enemy Controller (NJ)
    Get at my boy Atomsk for cleaning up after DM. This crew looks to have even more potential than Montage.

[*]Phoenix Era (NY)
    OD SHOUTOUTS!

Top Bottom