• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North - Crews & Smash Finder Threads

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I created this thread in order to catalog the more noteworthy threads in this forum. Such a category is Crew Threads - the following is a list of crew threads in Atlantic North:
I also wanted to create a list of Smash Finder Threads, but it's come to my attention that some threads are rather outdated and inactive. If you can show in this thread that a Finder Thread is up to date and is maintained properly, then please post the link to that thread and it's general title so that I can list it here.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
They are, but they don't have their own crew thread.

I do encourage that if you have a crew of your own, try and create a thread. It helps give your members a place to post about crew matters, as well as let others know who you are.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
They are, but they don't have their own crew thread.

I do encourage that if you have a crew of your own, try and create a thread. It helps give your members a place to post about crew matters, as well as let others know who you are.
couldn't have said it better my self

why don't we do like crew rankings?

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
My thread is pretty active for player findings and locations.. im working on updating it more. it also has links to other topics that involve the state such as smashfests tourneys and links to players vids. Along with a complete compilation of Crews in the state. that would be Pennsylvania Matchfinder lol.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
If you could, please provide the link to the thread as well.

You don't need to do it this time around, Iceburgh - it's just a future notice.

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
I figured since you didnt have a complete list yet you didnt need it.I was gonna send it eventually lol. might as well now:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=51206

just happened to have it copied already cause i sent to someone else to look at lol.

Also next to each of your Crew threads at the top i think you should put the actual city name next to them so people know exactly where they are located.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
yo woz

just use teamarlington.net for the teamarlington link

also use my maryland player finder. that **** is mad updated and good

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I figured since you didnt have a complete list yet you didnt need it.I was gonna send it eventually lol. might as well now:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=51206

just happened to have it copied already cause i sent to someone else to look at lol.

Also next to each of your Crew threads at the top i think you should put the actual city name next to them so people know exactly where they are located.
I can probably list down the states where the members reside - some of the crews are rather spread out, one example being Team Arlington. TSA also has a branch in PA.

Chinesahh, I can only link to the crew threads, but I'll put the website next to the crew name above too.

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
TNR has its' own island... Between TA, and THP.. lolz

*note to self.. make TNR Web Pg.
sir i would love to see that island and oh yes its again about BRK sir no recruting just aliances for the underground and also friendly rivaly

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I don't know how much traffic it'll get (at least until people start attending my fests more), but I've made a crew thread for my Baltimore people. Our crew is growing, and might be pretty epic in porportion after a while, Baltimore has a lot of Smashers (that I don't know >_>).

Baltimore's Finest

Muz

Smash Apprentice
nice work woz, i always wanted to see a list of crews in our area. i know there are a lot of crews without threads or websites though so I hope this encourages them to start

Cort

Apple Head
The CT Player Finder also turned into our own state Power Rankings. We're stepping it up and planning biweeklies to help get the CT players more involved and try to make them much better. Hooray!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
How would you go about ranking crews? The general placings of their members in tournaments combined? Size?

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'm sad that I wasn't invited to the private tea party at the special seret forums =[

Brookman

Smash Hero
we could just have a giant knife fight that would settle things pretty quickly. Aren't crew rankings not allowed because they are too small? Or are you suggesting that we should rank the crew as a whole? if this is the case, well, if either are the case, I don't think that is allowed by omnigamer's rules. If that is not the case I still don't think that they will do any kind of crew ranking, cause that woul really just be a bunch of mess.

Ac35Full701

Smash Apprentice
Haha it'd be cool to do a State Ranking instead of Crew Ranking..

CT could have a decent performance. Top n players from each state or something. I'm sure it could be worked out somehow.

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
i say that we use guns instead of knifes that way it would be way quicker that knives riight?

Brookman

Smash Hero
if we used guns the ranking would be based majoly on luck. fighting with knives actuall requires skill.

Top Bottom