• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATL South PSO-

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yo, if you're running Vista, you have to run it from the folder and run it as administrator. So right Click and "Run as Administrator." I had the same problem,... but if you're not using Vista and that's not your problem, I'm sorry I wasted your time.

On another note: I've tired to play this three times today, and every time my connection has taken a **** and I get disconnected. I hope it's just the thunderstorms rolling through, otherwise I'm gonna have to find something else to do this summer.

edit: Also, I'm sure this has already been stated, but use the Online client and not the PSO BB client.

tubes

Smash Ace
nah I'm on XP but thanks anyway. I'll just browse the help forums or some ****.

EDIT!: Oh **** its working! I had to uninstall my avg free trial which expired forever ago. I had no Idea an antivirus program which has been inactive for so long could cause so much trouble. anyway imma go create my character.

Nite

Smash Champion
****, my friend had that same problem but it slipped my mind. My AVG doesn't cause trouble with it, so that's weird.

At least it's working. :)

tubes

Smash Ace
wtf is this game where are the quests where are the mobs why is every ship and block and lobby the same 1 area recolored aaaah! Also the SFIV pad is proving useless once again as I cannot use the D-pad setting for movement. Only the left and right stick settings will work and those are pretty much worthless unless I want to take 3 additional steps every time I move forward. And the keyboard moves like a **** tank!

EDIT: ok so after finding out where the hell I'm supposed to go and whatnot it seems alright so far but the controls are pretty awkward (mostly due to my pad sux) and I honestly can't see myself playing this that much unless its with people I know.

Nite

Smash Champion
It can be kinda awkward playing it for the first time on the PC. I played it in Dreamcast and then GC, so I was used to the controls and how I should play.

I use a PS2 pad now.

nevershootme

Smash Master
It can be kinda awkward playing it for the first time on the PC. I played it in Dreamcast and then GC, so I was used to the controls and how I should play.

I use a PS2 pad now.
its' the only other alternative to getting the old school dreamcast, xbox experience. unless u can shell out a wired 360 controller

edit: okies, we should organize a boss grind fest, using the quest VR -> "Through the future" faster exp grinding btw

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL LOL LOLagaslfksafnksajfnlaj!!!!!

I dunno If sleepy told you yet Nite but the other day I was power leveling tong(with the help of K sleeps) on ep4. We took out St. million ultra dragon lizard thing lol but Tong died at the last min lol. JUST as I was going to teh transport back to town something told me to turn around. I look back to find a dragon scale rare drop next to that green crystal! haha

Guess What!?

It's yours!!!! <3 <3 <3

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
THANKS A LOT MIKE G

WORST PLVL EVER WTf
(more pso plz)

i needsome pimpin melee weapons, like vanilla double saber, the kind you hunt from enemys in hard mode roflx

p.s. what do i do with enem ypart do i still have to complete quest chain to turn into weapon

Nite

Smash Champion
Awww. <3

That's awesome man. Mike G lucky like a Leprechaun. Hahaha.

You in NY yet, Mike?

Tong- Yea, you have to complete a quest, but it's not a huge chain anymore like it was offline. Either hit me up on aim or check out the schthack forum stickies.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Ive played almost every pso since launch on dreamcast, I used to play on that server too. Was a lot of fun, ive been thinking of playing again and now I see this post. Ill get aroudn to reinstalling and all that some time soon.

Nite

Smash Champion
Ive played almost every pso since launch on dreamcast, I used to play on that server too. Was a lot of fun, ive been thinking of playing again and now I see this post. Ill get aroudn to reinstalling and all that some time soon.
Good stuff.

That's pretty much what happened to me as well. I was thinking about playing again, then Full Metal told me that him, Sleepy K, Desu and Mike G have been playing. So here we are now.

Btw, I haven't seen Desu on at all yet. Where is he?

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Loved the DC days, and eventually the GC days as well.

****...I remember getting my first S-Rank on the GC version, and some *** FSOD or BSOD'd me, can't remember which, and it totally wiped it and my equips. Needless to say, I stopped caring for it for a while.

I'm willing to play if anyone is up for it. At the moment I wanna' level up my FOmarl. <3 She's only at level 27 at the moment, but I have characters at levels that I think can be in about anything at the moment.

nevershootme

Smash Master
I don't know if this is possible for BB. can you transfer items on the same account from one character to another? cuz in GC and xbox you would get 2 controllers and do it manually.

also, can anyone P-lvl me with Through the future quests for quick grinding. would be helpful so i can catch up with you guys and we can hunt!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
it makes it look like you're going to the normal one but it's really the common bank

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hit me up on aim if you want to jump on

it's a small hassle getting on my desktop and my laptop makes pso lag

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Anyone on right now? Nite and I are just some levelin' *****es right now, or I am at least. Maybe if we get some other peeps we can do something.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
haha good stuff for coming back to PSO fizz!! you're gonna see alot of me on it when I get back haha. I'll also give you that dragon scale first thing when I get back Nite. All I ask of you is if you can please help me do crater runs so I can hunt for a Lame D'Argent so my magic Knight can turn into a :

EX-CEE-CALIII-BAAAA(Excalibur lol)

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
You know it dude, lol. PSO is too good. I'm currently working on my FOmarl, and she'll be in Ult soon, so if we do some hunts, you got some support coming your way. And Nite's RAmar is just stupid.

Edit- My bad, I saw the mention of hunts was aimed towards Nite. Well, I'll have a FO to help out in case you guys want it(which who could refuse?) ^_~

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
WTF I was playing single player on a really bad connection(bad idea i know) and a random disconnect ate nite's ano bazooka and a random mag i was raising WTF

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
np fizz!! any help is appreciated and I'll gladly help your FO level whenever aswell.

I'm back home and back on btw :)

Top Bottom