• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
tantalus, you need to grow up and join the ranks of us that have beaten lobos.

shadow man you gotta teach me some anti sonic techniques, i cant deal with all the spinning....

BMX

Smash Lord
Waffle, do what I do.

Throw out Wario and just bite. :p

works like a charm. and tant's losing to lobos? ouch

Lobos

Smash Master
Dang I didn't know I was important enough to beat >_> its only toon link but then again I'm pretty sure I've wrecked everyone in here at some point and time.

GET AT ME! Next tourney I'm going too..........see you guys in june ~_~

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
B.M.X. once a Sonic bans Brinstar and knows how to fight Wario. You're done. Lol

Waffles I tried to help you but you just Kirby Pawnched My Falcon so I said nevermind! Lol but really I can try to help. But Sonic is so flexible that you can have so many playstyles with him. Hence why SM5 and me play so different yet we have the same outcome most the time.

Beta9001

Smash Apprentice
Hey my avatar is a bear. From MOTHER. I like the facial expression on the sprite.

So uh... am I in?

BMX

Smash Lord
Dang I didn't know I was important enough to beat >_> its only toon link but then again I'm pretty sure I've wrecked everyone in here at some point and time.

GET AT ME! Next tourney I'm going too..........see you guys in june ~_~
I was wrecked? I can't recall. lol See you soon.

B.M.X. once a Sonic bans Brinstar and knows how to fight Wario. You're done. Lol

Waffles I tried to help you but you just Kirby Pawnched My Falcon so I said nevermind! Lol but really I can try to help. But Sonic is so flexible that you can have so many playstyles with him. Hence why SM5 and me play so different yet we have the same outcome most the time.
I don't use that stage at all. Plus, I don't only use bites. A Sonics game is sadly straightforward, TBH. It's something I know and exploit.

Can't go to C3

Because.....

I am going to something wayyyyyyy better then C3 Bush Gardens lol
YAY. I rode the Griffin 8 times straight last month. lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
ATTN: Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh! players in the crew

Hey guys! Just post your info for Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! and I'll add it in to the front page. For yugioh just add the style deck you use, and for pokemon either put in your favorite team or a pokemon that describes you.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Tant ****ing stole the pokemon idea from me.

I have no idea how he did it. But I was going to propose it.

I'm onto you, Tant.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
shado you need to train more, need to learn how to not get hit with your own PWNNNCH's

you guys know my yu gi oh style be warrior control covered in sticky sticky maple syrup.

maybe ill have to turn to "shado's mentor" malcolm for help on how to beat sonics ;) <wink wink>

ps - got my pokemon team ready to go MACHAMP FTFW and scott i need to swipe a ninjask from ya.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
2n d thought, i think we need to redo our info page while we're at this, some bio's are clearly wrong and tant you need to hop on aim so we can fix this

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Ok I'll get you a Ninjask, no problem

Your togekiss is amazing, you should clone it in diamond

well if you do that, just practice on others first, make sure you get it right

Anyways, naturally I'm not on AIM at 1:43am, we can fix stuff later, get on AIM during hours i'm home (today i'm not home much)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I will **** this whole crew and woodbride and anyone in md/va in pokemon DPP unless you use weavile. I beat tant in our first match whos next.

So I guess I am 1-0

Tant 0-1

btw my team atm is

Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Tangrowth, Jynx, Licklickity and Hounchkrow

and I have secondaries now lol

:fox: and :wario:

Edit: I call for Pokemon PRings

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
My all Electric team is legit. Electivire, Lanturn, Volt Tackle/ Surfing Riachu, Jolteon, Rotom, Elekid just because he is my fave. Among others. Gotta love the electric types

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
EE beat my untrained sonic with his untrained ROB

i beat EE's dedede with Sonic yesterday in my first try, doubt i'll win again but I see he has a problem with the match, so i told him to use rob, and bam, like magic sonic loses

Top Bottom