• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Cafe goes on 'em but if your next to him then prepare to lose all feeling in your arm, his grip is Godlike lmao

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Nice, dude! I didn't know they allowed 3.5 year old, 1.5 foot tall kids on rides these days!

Man, those safety regulations.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Yo, smashfest Wednesday at my house? I got my house to myself till Thursday (Dad driving back from OC that day).

Anyone?

Ellicott city, Md.

Also, I'm surprised none of you asked me for the way to get discounts at King's Dominion.

On the website go tickets>Overview>Scroll down and click Corporate partners>Input the code NCAE11>$29.00 for ticket.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
BUMP!

Good job everyone, me and Tant got 7th, slayin 2 very good members of our rival crew, FNB. Joe got 3rd and June ***** OOS and got 2nd to Ally in Michigan I think.

BEAST BOYZ :017:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
FNB vs VG ?????

Oh wait, we only got 3 people. :awesome:

foreveralone.edu

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Speaking of which, why do Xzax and KT have VGBC in front of their names on their PR?
They told us that they really want to rep VGBC even though we can't really legitly sponsor them(hotel rooms, pay for travel, etc.)

PS: Matt wrote the FNB Vs. VGBC thing on my account by accident

Kenrawr

Smash Master
if you can even get a buncha fnb at the same event. most of us don't play anymore besides the occasional tourney ;l

if one does happen let's hope it's not a sonic showdown again. that was so anticlimactic.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm down for crew battle.. lol

FNB is tough though
SHA BOOM
if you can even get a buncha fnb at the same event. most of us don't play anymore besides the occasional tourney ;l

if one does happen let's hope it's not a sonic showdown again. that was so anticlimactic.
Eh, this excuse isn't legit when the same level of skill is maintained, NOID and Coney were playing fine, they haven't lost a step. Weren't you suppose to be at Coneys? :017:

Agreed.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Eh, this excuse isn't legit when the same level of skill is maintained, NOID and Coney were playing fine, they haven't lost a step. Weren't you suppose to be at Coneys? :017:
i was but i found out too late that my mom was staying home so i didn't have to sit the dogs :(

with the exception of noid i think we're all significantly worse now, and might be even rustier by the time the crew battle actually happens.

wasn't really trying to make an excuse in my previous post. if we lose, we lose.

anyway, that's not really the problem. the prob is getting enough of us at the same event.

pink, coney, noid, takeover

then me, sassy? (probably better than me atm but for some reason has a prob vs athf), tko?, matador

speed quit

that would pretty much be our line up i think D:

we should do the crew battle @ woodbridge. cuz i mean, who'd miss that, right?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I entered a free tourney in Tampa on Sunday. RedHalberd didn't enter. Here are the results:

1. ScaryLB59 (Zelda/Sheik)
2. Matt (Diddy)
3. Some other diddy player that i don't remember
4. Mampam (Marth/Diddy)
5. iPresea (Pikachu/Peach)
5. Trump (Fox/Toonlink)
7. LJ (Snake)
7. ????
9. LineRyder
9. Tantalus

There were about 61 entrants, according to the store owner. LJ is RedHalberd's personal apprentice. I lost to LJ twice, i'm bad against snake.

Top Bottom