• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I don't know what "August Fools" means. The fact that Korn of all people made a joke that went over my head saddnes me :(

@Seagull: I didn't mean forum signature. Phil signs his posts with a pidgeotto and you now sign your posts with a pidgeot.

Tant: I don't you think you correctly know how to use the term "That Guy".

****, now I am "that guy"

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
hey this is seph, is there anything gong on sept 23-26 that weekend ill be staying the weekend and wanna hit up a smahfest or tourny ill be in ocean city, MD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Ocean City, MD is about 3 hours from the main MD/VA scene. As of now, i think there is a tourney that weekend, but it's in Fort Royal, VA, which is about 5.5 hours from Ocean city...

KageMurphy

Smash Master
So I have not played this game in almost 2 weeks and don't care if I do.... I think I'm done?

Wassup hoes?

:017:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Don't you dare think of quitting Phil. The community would lose one it's most valuable assets.

:018:

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Nah, that deck sucks. You still play in Dundalk?

Yeah, I still play in Dundalk. The deck is getting a lot of support/speed because of the new structure deck in October, which is when I'll be fully into Yu-Gi-Oh again.

I'm running poor man's gravekeeper's right now, because I haven't picked up pot of dualitys yet and I can't afford solemn warnings.

Dark World's gonna be big in October, and Tour Guide's dropping, so the deck will be really cheap too.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Goddamnit Brawl.
I played Melee when I was in NY with Storms n Bailey, fun fun.
Yeah, I still play in Dundalk. The deck is getting a lot of support/speed because of the new structure deck in October, which is when I'll be fully into Yu-Gi-Oh again.

I'm running poor man's gravekeeper's right now, because I haven't picked up pot of dualitys yet and I can't afford solemn warnings.

Dark World's gonna be big in October, and Tour Guide's dropping, so the deck will be really cheap too.
Nice, I'm trying to come play there this upcoming Saturday, whens the tourny start?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Good training today June and Joe, def felt like I was getting on my **** lol, thanks for hosting Joe.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
You can get dualities from the new tin that came out.

Number 14 Leviathan Dragon

Solemn Warnings are still like $100, you can wait though since they made Solemn Judgement a Normal card.

I'm working on a naturia deck atm, but I run Dragunities.
Yeah, I know about the tins, but haven't gotten around to hitting up my local store for them.

Last I checked, warnings were 80 and they might go down because of the change on priority and bottomless will be **** at that point. I already run Solemn because they're mad easy to get at this point.

I don't know much about either of those.

But dude, look up the new Devil's Gate structure deck. You'll see why Dark World is gonna be the next big thing.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I saw it already, yo that's so broken xD. To bad they're gonna change the names a bit. Like God dragon to something like. Lord dragon

Dragunities are Winged-beast and Dragon cards, they are based on fast synchro's, the whole thing is based around Dragunity Phalanx and Dux

As for Naturia's they are Earth type attribute low level monsters that can easily lock people down.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Also wanted to say Krystal approves of this letter

The letter is a legend, no clue why more people don't check this out, my facebook will help

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Waffle got 2nd at WALTS today, a Fairy deck won it, Fairies are actually broken lmfao. I got top 8 but had to play Waffle right away in top 8, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffff.

Aqua Teen rapin errrrthangggggg

Top Bottom