• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
let me put it this way EE, Junebug let's a bunch of you guys come over to his place for the first time and you basically say that his mother his hot enough to where you would have sex with her. Even if it's a joke it's inappropriate. If you're just trolling and you actually don't think that about her then good job, you tricked me into correcting you for no reason.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hey Tantalus, have you ever heard of an inappropriate joke? You of all people shouldn't be defending him. EE, even in "Guy Code" you know that you don't make jokes like that about another dude's mom.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
let me put it this way EE, Junebug let's a bunch of you guys come over to his place for the first time and you basically say that his mother his hot enough to where you would have sex with her. Even if it's a joke it's inappropriate. If you're just trolling and you actually don't think that about her then good job, you tricked me into correcting you for no reason.
and then you exaggerated it..

way to go mang.. :embarrass:

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Calvin shut the hell up, stop offering your opinion when no one here asked for it, seriously.

:phone:
I didn't get the memo where some one had to ask for my opinion in order for me to give it. I think the joke is inappropriate, you obviously don't. I don't think I'll be able to change your opinion at this point so I might as well drop it. *sigh*

@Tant: I'm not trolling. Some things just erk me, and making sexual jokes about some one's mom is one of them.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
how were you able to post something that wasn't 10 chars long?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Damn, I wish I could've met June's mother.

In more important news, Caitie's surgery went well (To correct her deviated septum). She should make a full recovery in about 1-2 weeks. She's itching to play peepz at CoT5.

Has anyone here visited the Fusion Venue by the way? Another hour of driving is sucha pain so I voted for a one day tourney. If the tourney could have pools and be run as well as Ktar then one day seems able to work (Provided there are plenty of setups).

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm not thrilled about either option to be quite honest. What's worse is the card I paid it on is gone...I can't easily refund it.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
shut up

you make absolutely no sense at all mr. pidgeot

Edit: You best believe i'm not trying that censor because I know you're lying, who are you trying to fool

Top Bottom