• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm not the one who had to ask what # posts meantx fgt

Smash god and llod, when I host my next event you'd best be there and ****. I hardly get to talk to you guys anymore

:phone:

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I'm not the one who had to ask what # posts meantx fgt

Smash god and llod, when I host my next event you'd best be there and ****. I hardly get to talk to you guys anymore

:phone:
Yeah we'll definitely try. School is finally starting to settle down a little bit - I just had my last performance of the fourth show I've done this year, and APs are over.

We may also try to hit up a Melee tournament if it happens. Chantilly HS challenged TJ to a crew battle, and we've had a school tournament so we're playing a bunch of Melee now.

B0NK

Smash Lord
also, yoshi sucks

And anybody yoshi can body D3 can body harder.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Basically what Tant said lol (In smash a large advantage over another character).

EDIT: Also is it confirmed that June is having a smashfest Saturday??? =P

B0NK

Smash Lord
^^^ Your kinda out of the way when going to Centreville from Reston >.< But since Brandon is probably going to refuse to go, my dad will be driving.

If he doesn't mind then yes, but try and see if Zant would be able to first? =P

aka I gotta ask later tonight lol which is why I want confirmation from June >.>

B0NK

Smash Lord
^^^coo =P

Zant might be able to give me a ride, if not I'll ask my dad >.<

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm going, clutch schedule change. I'll bring some 5 hour energy since I can see myself ending up having to help drive :017:

B0NK

Smash Lord
^^^ but Scott... even if you pick Cafe up, I would be much more out of the way from Kenny >.<

Regardless, it's up to Zant =P

B0NK

Smash Lord
It's fun =)

Basically the best part is that it's in the city, so there is always something to do! :D (and I personally like the city better than say rural and suburban areas).

Enjoy your recruiting trip! ^_^

Top Bottom