• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

KageMurphy

Smash Master
so far its

Me
Nathan
TANT
BMX

Mike and Seb will confirm with me later today

edit: okay Mike and Seb can't do the hotel, Korn you're in then! no backing out you scrubs!

that's 5, I think we just need a 6th and we're good~

KageMurphy

Smash Master
wait till Tant posts, I think he only wanted 6 or 7 people, which compared to our usual 12 or 13 isn't bad at all LOL

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Im not getting a room with 8 people in it, bottom line

It'd be cheaper to drive down both days, its not worth the trouble

I wanted 4 people in the room, 5-6 MAX, but thats pushing it

Me and nathan will just stay at my house if we have to

KREVA

Smash Cadet
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I forgot Katsucon was this month and I'm broke! Since it's in VA, it'll be hard to find a room now. It just didn't cross my mind that the con was gonna be happening so soon. I'll see if I can make it through commuting (God I hate doing it). If not, there's always next year and I'll definately be going to Otakon.

Lobos

Smash Master
waffle who else plays cod mw2 on the 360 that is going? I want to do the 4v4 if we can get a solid team. Even tho i have it for the ps3 I am still ****ing good in that game lol so if we can get 2 more solid players we could enter that tournamet?

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
yeah lobos im down. im not sure who else thats coming that is decent, nkb is showing up, however i dont know if hes any good because he wont play with me. i dunno, WHO IS SHOWING UP AT KATSU THAT IS GOOD AT MODERN WARFARE 2?

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
waffle who else plays cod mw2 on the 360 that is going? I want to do the 4v4 if we can get a solid team. Even tho i have it for the ps3 I am still ****ing good in that game lol so if we can get 2 more solid players we could enter that tournamet?
srry i dont cammp my *** off so i am good only at rushing >_>

and about the room EH 60 bucks ><

i might do something else

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
O__O ???
I don't get it.........

and why you still quoted that, I said I'm sorry :/
ROFL! Opps, I've had that post "Multi-quoted" on my desktop so when I hit reply it was still there.

No worries Cafe, I didn't take it personally in the first place =D I am fat =3 I need to get skinner =D

nkb is teaching us the art of passive aggressive nagging
Never knows! Sorry I logged off, I had to study for a quiz tomorrow. I will be on tomorrow a lot seeing that I will most likely get snowed in.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
yeah lobos im down. im not sure who else thats coming that is decent, nkb is showing up, however i dont know if hes any good because he wont play with me. i dunno, WHO IS SHOWING UP AT KATSU THAT IS GOOD AT MODERN WARFARE 2?
If I was coming I would play lol

Lol you and Brandon keep wanting to play with me when I'm in the middle of a match LOL! I deleted names off my list so you can add me now.
Quit the match and join my match since I am obviously more important

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Alright, well I'll just not get the room then.

I'll stay at my place and drive down, then maybe i'll randomly room with someone or sleep at home.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
mindgames

So, in other news, Sito just told me that the katsucon rates are no longer available, which means there is 0 chance of getting a room.

See you all at the fest

Top Bottom