• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Asylum Mafia - zomggggg who won zomggggg

D

Deleted member

V meant the rest of town should be subtle with the result the cop (tired of saying detective) brings.

the format of hypocop is:
"If I were the cop, I investigated person X and he was guilty/innocent."
no more no less. not much to be subtle about there.

you must keep in mind that not everybody is good at finding breadcrumbs, and you can't say "hey I found this breadcrumb" because that would make the breadcrumbling useless.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Heat, you guys go ahead and talk, but I'm not going to do much more today. It's 11 pm, I'm going to bed soon...

I want to talk just no more today. I've been posting here all day.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
the problem with that is we risk too much by having the detective outed and killed

that's a good point on using mafia's reports if the detective reports someone guilty

we can see how mafia voted at the time

i think we should stagnate on what we do each day

as a precaution to keep the detective safe

Purple

Hi guys!
i'll always ninja you, i'm on this forum 24/7, i mean, look at your join date and mine, and look at the post count.

Ridiculoooooous

D

Deleted member

on topic heat, plz.

Rei, the cop won't be outed until after like 3 reports, by which time he SHOULD have outed anyway.
Hypocop only prevent not knowing the results in case of an early death.

you are also aware that if you're the only one not working with the plan/system you look scummy? not a threat, just noting it.

Purple

Hi guys!
pretty much.

this plan gives us information just incase of an unfortunate death. it's a 1 in 7 chance of happening, however it CAN happen.

this is why i want a no lynch by the way, it gives us more of a chance of not losing cop, and keeping both paranoids.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'll call roxy, heat from now on then.

yeah i'm for hypocopping if the town agrees to it and we follow the format stated

Purple

Hi guys!
I'm going to hold the hypocopping vote, while i think V agrees, i'm not going to assume that much

Hypocopping vote
Pro Hypocop: :mad: (Heatstroke)
Anti Hypocop: (no one)
Not voting: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
(ohaiduhg, DZLE-Falz ,Gustave ,V ,rPSI ,Vrael ,Lythium ,Shadow Moth ,-Rei-)

the vote system will be in italics, not bolded, to reduce confusion.

vote: pro hypocop

just like lynch votes, you can unvote, however make sure to vote in italics. NO BOLD AT ALL.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well it seems useful to a certain point

especially in this game where the good side knows the detective role

but later on it can be very dangerous

Purple

Hi guys!
Hypocopping vote
Pro Hypocop: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (Heatstroke, V, Rei, Gustave)
Anti Hypocop: (no one)
Not voting: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
(ohaiduhg, DZLE-Falz ,rPSI ,Vrael ,Lythium ,Shadow Moth )

There is no majority, whichever has more votes when the day ends will be our gameplan for d2.

Here's my long heart-felt (not really) post on why hypocopping helps.

One, understand this one fact, no matter what happens while we talk, cop has a chance of dying. Even if we keep the cop as well concealed as possible, the chances are still there that cop can die. Fact of the matter is, we need to be able to get the reports into our heads, without endangering the cop.

If the cop is to breadcrumb their report, then mafia can read the breadcrumbing just as well as we can.

This endangers the cop, and the chances of cop dying is 100% (especially since they KNOW that cop is known by town).

Cop obviously outting themself is also endangering. So how will we do it? How will we get the reports? Simple, if everyone *in a random order* gives their 'reports' in the same format, then cop is in not in danger.

There are just a few rules we have to base by.

While we know the reports of cop, we need to not use the reports, but instead scumhunt on what we know about our FoS's. Generally speaking, we work off of our reports as if we're cop. This adds to the concealment and confusion.

We never consider that the other reports are true, for obvious reasons. WE are cop, therefore, we have no reason to act as if someone else is the real cop.

This should be enough on the subject.

DZLE

Smash Master
((Sorry guys, sleep johns. I slept for 22 hours. FML.))

@Lythium: You'll find out who i'm suspicious of in this post.

@Hypocopping: Undecided. I need to read back on it a bit harder and see what it's benefits are.

As far as the game has gone thus far, some people have made some scummy posts here and there, and as for a D1 I feel like we have gotten a good amount of info. That being said, continuing on as we have is good. I'm very dissapointed (Just game-wise) in Ohhaiduhg and Vrael. I do think they will be as active as anyone after D1, but imo it's just dissapointing. Everyone should try to contribute, even if its just small things here and there.

On the Vi - Gustave arguement:
Both have been going at it for awhile now, and you could probably FoS either of them. To me, I feel Gustave is town. It's a gut feeling that I won't pay too much attention to, mind you.
I am really not liking Vi. At all really. Just from the beginning has had an iffy feeling to me. And as his posts go on, in my eyes he gets scummier. I just don't like it. Anyone else feeling bad about Vi? For now,
Vote: Vi Veri Veniversum Vivis Vici

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
is your stance on v bad, since he roleplays?

since that put me off a little

but i got used to it after a while

but right now vrael and ohaidugh are looking pretty suspicious

especially after stating being active and not adding anything

even a little does help

D

Deleted member

You have a bad feeling about V? well that is a case I can't argue with.

(no really I can't since you brought no arguments)

D

Deleted member

You have a bad feeling about V? well that is a case I can't argue with.

(no really I can't since you brought no arguments)

DZLE

Smash Master
It has nothing to do with the roleplaying. I encouraged that at the beginning remember?

And I did post why in there, I said it started with a bad feeling and the more you posted your posts just got scummier. They aren't like "OMG HAY GURL I BE MAFIA", it's just your posts are most scummier than others. It might have to do with the fact that you are posting more than most, but you gotta be careful with what you type.

Vote on Vi stays.

Vote on Hypocopping:
Vote: Hypocopps

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Okay, being serious now, V's avatar makes him so much scummier than he actually is. I keep thinking your mafia everytime I see that **** mask.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
No, I feel like I can make some less serious posts, I've been on this all day. Now I'm nearly going to bed and felt like I could say what I said.
What do you want from me? I'm not one to make long posts. Please stop making me look like "that guy that never adds stuff"

D

Deleted member

Heat, you guys go ahead and talk, but I'm not going to do much more today. It's 11 pm, I'm going to bed soon...

I want to talk just no more today. I've been posting here all day.
Right, so when are you actually leaving?

Purple

Hi guys!
EBWOP: also on top of that, you're talking to the person who always ends up trolling by d2. What does it matter to me if you get bored and want to just talk silliness? I do it all the time, but you're getting butt hurt when people say something about you for doing it, or vote you for it. Your sudden knee-jerk reaction to defend yourself over something you KNOW means no harm is unsettling.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I could also ignore it, but you'll go for it as I were scum ignoring a question.
Also, does someone have a vote on me then? And I'm not butthurt. Don't worry dude, I'm not going to be useless from now on.
Roxy, question. Is my performance since this game started adequate to you? (Note that is not only the lol-posts I made in the last 6 hours)

D

Deleted member

You were supposed to leave an hour and a half ago, why are you still here?
(serious) question.

Top Bottom