• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Asylum Mafia - zomggggg who won zomggggg

Purple

Hi guys!
I could also ignore it, but you'll go for it as I were scum ignoring a question.
Also, does someone have a vote on me then? And I'm not butthurt. Don't worry dude, I'm not going to be useless from now on.
Roxy, question. Is my performance since this game started adequate to you? (Note that is not only the lol-posts I made in the last 6 hours)
You think you know how I work, but you don't. You can answer my question and still be trolling around. :| That isn't really good defence.

Your activity is fine, but why does it matter what I think?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I'm not talking activity. I'm talking content, input, overall performance.

Why you? Because you were the one getting on me for not inputting anything IN THE PAST 6 HOURS, in contrast to being straight out oblivious to the fact that Vrael has 5 posts, Duhg about 8 and others with similar low numbers.

Purple

Hi guys!
low numbers mean what? That they haven't posted at all? Sure, but what about you. You pointed at two people who are doing nothing on day 1. On the other hand, you dove straight into attacking the two people who have the least chance of defending as well right?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I'm on the fence about hypocopping. I see the benefits, but then again I could see it as a ploy for Mafia to basically control the game (if they are the ones who brought it up).

low numbers mean what? That they haven't posted at all? Sure, but what about you. You pointed at two people who are doing nothing on day 1. On the other hand, you dove straight into attacking the two people who have the least chance of defending as well right?
Exactly. This is why Gustave looks scummy. Instead of looking at actual content, he uses post count as basis for a vote. Town should keep its options open, and voting someone based on things beyond their control (I physically could not be on SWF up until this very moment today) is definitely not an example of this.

Purple

Hi guys!
Vrael, let's talk, now that you're here, is there anything that's sticking out to you? Do you understand why i feel Vi might be a good lynch?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I can see why you would lynch Vi. I have sensed a weird kind of vibe from him (not because of the roleplaying) so I can see why you see him as a good lynch candidate. I personally am not going to vote for him at this point in time, because I don't like to vote D1 until I have better evidence and not just a hunch.

DZLE

Smash Master
Vrael, good to see you.

Roxy, you also think Vi would be a good lynch at this point in time. Can't remember, you vote for him?

Purple

Hi guys!
I only think he's a good lynch due to metagaming, hence why i'm not acting on it.

When i modded I remember Today actively commenting on how the mafia could not talk during the day.

Then eventually told me she would not be playing with that ruleset, I then changed the rules.

Like I said before, even thought the ruleset was read by everyone, no one who's town had a particular reason to comment on the fact that mafia couldn't talk during the day time.

He wrote this off as a mindgame. But why would he want this to be against him? No one in their right mind would want to mindgame town to thinking their scummy unless it was jester, which is not in this game.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Eh, I see what you're saying, but obviously not everyone is the same, and people play differently. It's hard to base a suspicion off of something someone else did most of the time, although I think a certain amount of suspicion can be put onto Vi because of that statement of his.

Also the fact that he said it was a mindgame doesn't sit well with me.

Purple

Hi guys!
on top of this, he ignored my question about him knowing the detective. Probably because he knew what i would ask before hand.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Was it wrong of me to pressure people with low post counts, which very often leads to being less contribution?
unvote
Vrael, don't slip down. :/
vote: Shadow Moth
Where have you been, what's your stance, have bothered reading everything?

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Am I expected to be here all day like you people are?
Just because I can be doesn't mean I will.

Right now I'm thinking Lythium doesn't look scummy enough/have enough evidence against her to keep my vote on her.

Unvote; Vote V

I see why V would be a good lynch but I have other people in mind ATM. Only voting V for lack of a solid conclusion of my other thoughts.

I'm on the fence about hypocopping. I see the benefits, but then again I could see it as a ploy for Mafia to basically control the game (if they are the ones who brought it up).

Please explain this. I don't see how the mafia could control the game with a hypocop if it's done correctly.

Frown

poekmon
ohaiduhg — 1 (V)
DZLE-Falz — 0
Gustave — 1 (HeatStroke)
V — 2 (ohaiduhg, Shadow Moth)
rPSI — 0
Vrael — 0
Lythium — 0
Shadow Moth — 2 (rPSI, Gustave)
HeatStroke — 0
-Rei- — 0

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I'm going to go ahead and Unvote; Vote: Guus
He's worthless to us right now.
Lmao, just lmao. You have done oh so much like participating in the hypocop discussion, take note of people who are inactive.
It's really easy to forget that I have been active, asking questions yesterday, just not later at night. Now that time reflects on my whole game and you call me useless. Dude, get out, now I AM butthurt that you can are one to think like that.
You're going for what seems to be an easy target for my behaviour yesterday.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I'm also dying to know what makes you feel I'm useless. Am I not bringing up anything, do I not pose enough questions, can I not commit to anything, am I parrotting, do I not post enough? See how easy I'm making it for you, I'm even giving you examples of things I could be doing wrong!...

Frown

poekmon
ohaiduhg — 1 (V)
DZLE-Falz — 0
Gustave — 2 (HeatStroke, rPSI)
V — 3 (ohaiduhg, Shadow Moth, DZLE-Falz)
rPSI — 0
Vrael — 0
Lythium — 0
Shadow Moth — 1 (Gustave)
HeatStroke — 0
-Rei- — 0

6 votes are needed for lynch.

DZLE

Smash Master
At mod: Could you also put "takes ___ to lynch" in there somewhere, i'm bad at judging that from glance

D

Deleted member

on top of this, he ignored my question about him knowing the detective. Probably because he knew what i would ask before hand.
I did not.
I clearly explained that the question was pointless, and because you kept asking I also actually gave the answer you wanted.

So we have DZLE who votes me because of a hunch, Smoth because of:
" Only voting V for lack of a solid conclusion of my other thoughts."
and I can't even remember why ohaiduhg voted me.

I'd love to defend myself but give me SOMETHING.

and I like consistency in my rule set. If was mafia would I really have openly requested a change like that? no. I would have sent a PM.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend

Please explain this. I don't see how the mafia could control the game with a hypocop if it's done correctly.
I think you misunderstood me. Yes, if it's done correctly, it will benefit town and throw the Mafia off. But let's say that it was Mafia who originally proposed hypocopping as a solution. That could just be a ploy to get us to clear that person (because who would vote someone who proposed something that benefits town exclusively, amirite?). Highly improbable, but I don't think we can rule out that possibility at this point in the game.

D

Deleted member

V/LA for about 8 hours (I'll prob miss today's activity spike) due to newbie mafia 6 and the reread I'm doing

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'm not sure about voting on v, myself specifically

he has been putting information on the table

atm i am suspicious about smoth

he really hasn't added anything and just agrees and goes along

smoth: show us your reasons, why you voted v?

vote: smoth

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Well, Roxy, it wasn't a question like "who do you find suspcious"
The question that would follow was a one that could get someone is a really annoying situation that's hard to get out of.
I think it's only right he didn't answer that right away, especially if you know what happens next.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I don't like it when people try to get other people in a situation where you can hardly defend/save yourself, Roxy.
If it comes down to it though, I'd be fine with a V lynch for Day 1.

Are we really gonna let coasters like Moth and Duhg and Lythium get away with it, make a small post and then repeat?

Purple

Hi guys!
So you just defended him.

They said.

"eh, i'll lynch him though"

V is perfectly capable of defending himself, and I'm not even voting him right now. Let him talk for himself.

Sure why not, we'll kill them later.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Later it will cost us much, much more to get them lynched. We don't an unlimited amount of them.
I'm not getting a read on him enough to want him lynched, but if tomorrow no one has bothered to vote for inactives, I have no other choice but go for the play of the day. I'm not going for a No Lynch.

D

Deleted member

done a bit earlier with my case in Newb6.
Roxy/heat, why didn't you actually bring up my not answering earlier? as why only push against me now?

Can people that have a vote/FoS on me give any good reasoning for it?

Purple

Hi guys!
Didn't I say before you don't really need to know how i felt about your passing or failing? Didn't I say that most of my case was just meta-gaming? You should be at least using this information to your advantage, look to who's voted on you *eye roll*.

Why are you losing your cool V? Where's your roleplay?

Top Bottom