• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ASU Tournament with Results

BEHR

Smash Hero
GBORO CAR WILL CONTAIN VILT BEHR RAWFULS AND DSHEP (but he sucks :D) Maybe Zero depending if people comfy with a lil bro love squish in the back.

Malk

Smash Champion
PLZ give plur a ride
I will give them some of my balls

ALSO gboro car you should DEF take zero, that kid is a total bro!

Malk

Smash Champion
chris do you have gofgs number?
he's the only one coming from raleigh or further east from what I can figure out, try asking him

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Hater

GBORO CAR WILL CONTAIN VILT BEHR RAWFULS AND DSHEP (but he sucks :D) Maybe Zero depending if people comfy with a lil bro love squish in the back.
out of everybody going... Rawfulz and myself are the best 2... then vilt and some other guy who spilt freaking popcorn all on my freaking couch and floor and didn't clean that **** up... Oh that was behr

As for the herb tourney. I guess i'll make some stuffed shells for vilt, berh, and RAWFULz

BEHR

Smash Hero
out of everybody going... Rawfulz and myself are the best 2... then vilt and some other guy who spilt freaking popcorn all on my freaking couch and floor and didn't clean that **** up... Oh that was behr

As for the herb tourney. I guess i'll make some stuffed shells for vilt, berh, and RAWFULz
Vilt posted that just to let you know.

Shep has a sexy ***. ;D

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Okay, sounds fair enough. Only problem is I have parent johns and won't be able to stay too late. So I hope we're on the same side of the bracket -_-

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Diddy/Luigi. Mostly Luigi. But I'll still Diddy Ditto with you if that's what you want.

edit: Oh yeah what about charizard?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Vilt posted that just to let you know.

Shep has a sexy ***. ;D
I started working my glutimousmaximus just for you (i love that word, but spelling not much)

what time we leaving

we should have a smash slumber party the night before we take off @ rawfulz place..

BEHR

Smash Hero
dont know Just come early so we can be on time for registration.

you do have a ride right?

Vilt

Smash Lord
My car price rules: If I have to pick you up from your house: $10 if you come to gboro $5. That's my prices/rules to ride in my car. Don't like it, Drive yourself. :D Love you bros.

edit: 10AM

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
how long it takes 2 get 2 asheville or where from g'boro, im used 2 going from pembroke which is a 6 hour drive

Malk

Smash Champion
from greensboro to asheville OR boone (where the tourney is) is 2 hours
don't be such an *** Vilt

edit: lol wat nvm

Malk

Smash Champion
it's more like 2 and a half but if you drive fast (and I drive fast) you can make it in 2 easily.

it's like 4 hours from Raleigh

edit: actually it's like 4 and a half from Raleigh so I guess that's 3 from Greensboro... but still, definitely not 4.

lord karn

Smash Master
Bill and I at least are coming from CH. We should bring at least two set ups.

@Stingers: Yeah, I play Charizard, too. I can play everyone except sonic and the samuses pretty well.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THIS ACCOUNT... making a new name
El Muerte... but yeah, i just saw that on the facebook group

Top Bottom