• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ASU Tournament with Results

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I know Foxy was 3-1, and I think Malk was 4-0 but I'm not sure. That's all I know. Apparently there's some guy there who hasn't been around in a while who's good at Melee, and isn't Twiggy, or BEHR =P

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It was me...shame I didn't pay enough attention to know you and peepee weren't coming. I'll have to catch you some other time.
You won? Good shiz man, we need to play some time! Where is WCU located exactly? Meh, 3 hours from here is probably too far for anything soon anyways....

@LoZR: Just talked to Stingers.

Melee:

1. Nebs?
2. Malk
3. Uhhhhh, I dunno
4. Dunno
5. Jim

Brawl:

1. Billbillbilll
2. Stingers
3. Zero
4. Karn

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Dr. peepee i am looking forward to playing you some more sometime. Be ready for me to unleash the beast.

Also your going to sc tourney next weekend right, well good luck im going to sovas melee tourney

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@LoZR: Good. We gotta train each other up for HERB. =p Can't wait man!
GL at SoVa bro.

My bad twigger.

Nebs, I am 2.5 hours from you. That sucks, everyone is so far from me. Dude, you're actually farther west in NC than I an? Wow.

Nebs

Smash Apprentice
Basically for anyone who is interested, I'm a guy originally from Blacksburg VA and have played competitively for 4 years, though I took a long break since coming to college. Now I have a group interested in tourneys so i thought I'd travel some with them and let em experience the greatness. Last major tourney I attended was pound 2 and when Chillin moved to Blacksburg (to go to Virginia Tech) he became friends with me and Jank and pretty much just hung out and smashed all the time. My story is pretty much average...saw some crazy good play online a long time ago, tried to get good, sucked for a long time. I'm obviously pleased with how well i did coming in cold.

Foxy

Smash Master
Nebs is way too good, he earned that win.

I'd power rank him definitely in the 3-5 range, worse than Lozr/PP but I'm not sure about versus the next few. His Falcon could probably beat Ali?

Gosh **** though, Collowhee is way far from the rest of NC.

Shout outs:

Hosts - Great hosting job, the most professionally run tournament I've been to, we got a little late and I didn't stay after Brawl round 1 but it was still good. Great venue, good televisions. Projectors lagged a bit, for the record.

Malk - lul

Karn - lewlk 302%

Vilt - gotta remember to turn that Wii on. also LOLMETAKNIGHT

Everyone else - no shout outs for you because i don't remember names.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Tournament went great. Hell of a lotta fun. Because it went so well, there's a very high chance (very high) there will be one on April 25th. Awesome guys, thanks for coming out. I will do shoutouts later tonight or tomorrow (I'm kinda tired). Also Nebs, good show. Come to boone more often! Karn, let me know for sure when you figure out the next Billfest, and I'll probably be able to come and bring a couple people.

You guys are awesome to hang out with.

@Foxy: Thanks for the props on the hosting job. I did what I could to make it professional, instead of just felt like it was thrown together. Too bad I didn't get to 1v1 you, I wanted to.

Foxy

Smash Master
You won? Good shiz man, we need to play some time! Where is WCU located exactly? Meh, 3 hours from here is probably too far for anything soon anyways....

@LoZR: Just talked to Stingers.

Melee:

1. Nebs?
2. Malk
3. Uhhhhh, I dunno
4. Dunno
5. Jim

Brawl:

1. Billbillbilll
2. Stingers
3. Zero
4. Karn
oh, karn got 3rd, and i think i got 6th, lulz, CAN'T BELIEVE VILT PLACED ABOVE ME he got some easy matches, dayum. karn/malk took me out, and i had karn where i wanted him with a 2-stock lead 2nd game, but i flubbed it and he came back with 3 games. i got grab beasted.

basically, what went down with NC smash: karn sent me to losers, rawfuls sent malk to losers, nebs sent rawfuls to losers, nebs beat karn in winner's finals, malk knocked me out of losers, malk beat karn in loser's finals, nebs beat malk in finals (falcon punch finish!).

Foxy

Smash Master
Wait, so who beat Rawfuls in losers? XD

Good shiz Rawfuls beatin Malk.

Good shiz NC for being so tough to keep up with lol.
technically, it was all NC, har har

i can't remember who beat rawfuls in losers, maybe karn? i'm pretty sure he didn't play malk a second time, and i didn't play him in brackets. rawfuls is too good, though.

for pools, malk and i shared one and he was 4-0 and i was 3-1. nebs went 4-0, karn was 4-0, can't remember anything else.

good thing we aren't talking about brawl, all i saw was that i 3-stocked vilt in pools with MK shuttle loop spam and then i destroyed some random kid with ZSS 1st round and left, forfeited my rest.

screw brawl, karn played a match in pools (a ROB ditto) where it took 302% for him to get the last kill. total BS.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
True. I'm the only (semi) active member of smash boards the lives in Boone, I believe... Ah well, I was just basically saying that just because you've never heard of someone doesn't mean they can't kick your butt. You heard of Nebbs? He's a guy that goes to Western. Showed up out of the blue one day at a LAN party the Gaming Club had and went through most people like they were cake and he was a hungry fat kid. I never got a chance to play him, but oh man I wanted to.
****, he called it :)

Top Bottom