• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ASU Tournament with Results

Sengin

Smash Ace
stingers: the earliest you can show up is about 8:45AM, when the Student Union opens, and when I'll be there to start setting everything up. If you needed to be, you could stand around outside for a while, but the door won't open until then, I think. What time are you thinking?

BEHR: Awesome. Thanks.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i can bring a cube... dont know about a wii for brawl... my friend still has my wii... sorry bros....

Sengin

Smash Ace
Only for friendlies, unless there's plenty of time after the singles tournaments.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I want to team with Stingers for some reason.

Malk I will if Stingers team with me.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if I can get some more money, I'll team with you behr.

as it is I can't even find the money to team with kid #2 to play malk >_<

Sengin

Smash Ace
Some more good news. We now have some sponsorship. This means that there will be free Bawls and Rockstar. I'm not sure how many, but there will be some.

Malk

Smash Champion
chris can you get a ride somehow to chapel hill?

man you know I want to take you but raleigh is 1.5 hours in the wrong way for me at this moment in time...

Sengin

Smash Ace
GofG: Wonderful. More people is awesome. And thanks for bringing the setups.

Oh, and Twiggy may make an appearance for a bit to chill out :). I'm trying to convince him to pay the $5 venue fee so he'll get to hang out and have friendlies (and bawls and rockstar) for 12 hours.

BEHR

Smash Hero
i havent seen Twiggy in a minute. :3

It be nice seeing him again.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Well, that's your fault for not coming :p.

And stingers, I don't know how many drinks we're going to get, so I wouldn't say "unlimited." I'm still waiting on the time they'll be showing up to drop off the drinks.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
oh dude dr pp i saw the result for the GA tournament with you and lozr... ****nnn good **** man. You must be getting crazy good to get 4th above lozr, and win teams with him.

I'm still not 100% on being able to go. The chances just got slimmer too because I have a job interview at a gym nearby so if all goes well, I'll be working asap.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey thanks man. LoZR is an awesome teammate.

I hated having to play him, but I squandered an important match, but no nervous johns.

So do you live in Charlotte again Twiggy? I could come up and see you sometime if you do.

Malk

Smash Champion
Twig I'll be in Boone all weekend
you have to be able to find the time to visit for at least an hour

Twiggy

Smash Lord
yeah man I'm in Charlotte again.

Malk- I'll see what I can do. Who else from your old crew is going?

Malk

Smash Champion
it's just gonna be me and karn but my bro hunter will be with us and he's cool as **** if you want to do something crazy saturday night or sunday

I just feel like hanging out and maybe MM scrubs who think they good now that I stopped playing... but then again I actually did stop playing. So it could be kinda hard to win.

Top Bottom