• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask NickRiddle how to be amazing.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
It's hard to miss with grabs considering both twin ***s spotdodge on different frames.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Bair is not safe on shield at all >_>
Grabbing them on occasion is good, but the risk is a stock...
Bair is safe if you hit one shield.
Hitting two gets you grabbed.
Then again, hitting both shields with any move can get you grabbed.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Bair is safe if you hit one shield.
Hitting two gets you grabbed.
Then again, hitting both shields with any move can get you grabbed.
Bair's pretty useless on most shields actually. People just don't realize it. It should be powershielded almost every time because it comes out so obviously on your way down

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Bair's pretty useless on most shields actually. People just don't realize it. It should be powershielded almost every time because it comes out so obviously on your way down
True, and also thanks to you and Dazwa I have come to fight with ZSS at a bad time:urg::

Zero

Smash Hero
That's like saying you should perfect shield everything because it's obviously going to come out.

Shaky

Smash Ace
I'm that Ness in the thread title! (Also Nick Riddle's awesome partner, we win everything in FL)

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
*Ich bin ein deutschman.

Nick, when are you?
I'm relatively sure that's deutsch (German), not Dutch....As Germany, in German, is Deutschland....Although, I could be wrong (But even among similar languages sharing a family...I doubt Dutch would use 3 Deutsch words :ohwell:)

Also, greeting ZSS boards. Popping in as I'll be making ZSS one of my alts with my return to brawl in an effort to train on both SSB 2 and 3 simultaneously...

And now a question, in order to stay in line with the thread;

How much blood can a bleeder bleed if a bleeder doesnt bleed?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm relatively sure that's deutsch (German), not Dutch....As Germany, in German, is Deutschland....Although, I could be wrong (But even among similar languages sharing a family...I doubt Dutch would use 3 Deutsch words :ohwell:)

Also, greeting ZSS boards. Popping in as I'll be making ZSS one of my alts with my return to brawl in an effort to train on both SSB 2 and 3 simultaneously...

And now a question, in order to stay in line with the thread;

How much blood can a bleeder bleed if a bleeder doesnt bleed?
None, obviously.

Shaky

Smash Ace
How about: Meteor is the best Ness in Australia, S1-14 is the best Ness in Holland, I'm the best Ness on the EC and FOW is the best Ness on the WC.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
How about: Meteor is the best Ness in Australia, S1-14 is the best Ness in Holland, I'm the best Ness on the EC and FOW is the best Ness on the WC.
More like...
Shaky's the best Ness ever!
**** other Ness players.
:3
umad?

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I am someone who decided pop in since I are picking up ZSS as an alt. You'd know that if you folks bothered to read your own social thread -.-

Top Bottom