• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Hi. What does the challenge mean for "Collect Trophies for all characters"? Ive beat classic and all-star with all characters but still no dice. can some one help me please? thanks in advance

Corigames

Smash Hero
You take out the disk at the credit screen. Cut out the picture of the character you want the trophy of from the instruction booklet, insert it into the Wii, and then get it. Afterwards, kill yourself.

Seriously, just kill the last person with the one you want the trophy of.

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
but in all honesty it depends on your style of play man

/clap for edits and not being able to figure out how to reply :mad:

D

Deleted member

I've noticed some people doing taunts before the match starts. Is this something that SWF does that I missed?

metroid1117

Smash Master
Meteor canceling does not exist; all of the moves with downward trajectory are spikes, but since Brawl has such short hitstun they might as well be meteor spikes. Meteor canceling had a noticeable flashing animation as well as a "swoop" sound in Melee.

Sorry if this has been asked but...

is it possible to footstool jump Yoshi out of his double jump?

ADHD

Smash Hero
How do I set the name I want after I set the controller configurations? PLEASE HELP!

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
rar stands for "reverse arial" something but what it is is when your running you quickly turn around so you are still going one direction and just faceing the oppisite, so you can run at someone and bair them in the face, the plus is that you keep your momentum from your run.
my question: is there an easy way to find smashers who live by me?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Can brawl memory be copied onto an SD card?

My friend couldn't copy it onto his SD card, even when there was perfectly enough space. What is up with this?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It doesn't depend on the SD card. If your TV is widescreen then the screenshot will look bigger.
It also depends on the option you choose while uncompressing the .bins (or whatever)

reborn394

Smash Apprentice
How do I get out of DeDeDe's chain grabs? Seriously, they are ****ing annoying as hell! I try to DI like crazy by smashing the control stick but that doesn't seem to work. The only way (and I'm being honest here) to escape it, as fas as I know, is to let him continue doing it until he reaches the edge of the stage. That's when he'll stop. I've also noticed that some characters don't get chain grabbed as easily. I'll post a video on Youtube of my brother doing multiple chain grabs with DeDeDe on me at Pokemon Stadium to see if you guys can help me out better.

Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXE4rz1ToJc

Corigames

Smash Hero
No, right now there is not a tactic to break DeDeDe from a fatal chaingrab. Sorry. All I can say is not to get grabbed and wish you luck.

HocotateDefender

Smash Cadet
My friend and me recently started playing .. I play Olimar and he plays Marth. We're a pretty awesome team, and can beat almost any two level 9 CPUs with relative ease. However, I was wondering if someone could take the time to teach us how to wavedash, and also maybe explain the purpose of wavedashing and when to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom