• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShengNu

Smash Apprentice
ok so... kinda dumb question.. i know WHAT DI is.. but i never understood what it stood for some clear that up pl0x?

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Where can you find a good place for ALL smash bros terminology?

I mean ALL, including the basics like Nair and teching. I know most of them but its nice to learn a new word.

Smash Bros Brawl preferably.

mzink*

Smash Ace
i notice some threads ask you to turn off your signatures. do you have to edit your sig so there is nothing there or is there another way to do this?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
when you type in your post there will be a little box under options that says 'show your signature' and if you click it it turns on if theres no check then its off.

D

Deleted member

hmmm....
Dumb Question:
Do you have to have a certain # of posts to put an image in your sig or am I not doing it right...

Corigames

Smash Hero
Sugar Poultry did last time I checked. But it's always a long list of people, so you may have to wait a while.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I want to thank all the people continually answering the questions here, you guys are all doing a great service.

I created a new thread that should hopefully cut down on the number of questions that are very easily answered, so the people nice enough to answer the questions won't get frustrated over the same ones popping up time and time again ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom