• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer. *Take 2*

Sino

Smash Journeyman
What's better to stop kirby's momentum when sent flying. DI+Hammer/uair/bair or a DI+airdodge+Jump or a DI+airdodge or a DI+uair+jump?

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
I know that those moves can KO, because I've KOed with them in Sudden Death. Since someone said at around 100%, I'd say 150% or so. It probably differs, because I'm pretty sure Fire Fox / Fire Bird KO at a lower percent than Fire Wolf, because I've KOed with the kick from Fire Wolf at 170% or so at SmashVille, from the middle of the stage to the top of the stage.
But.. as I've seen.. Fire Bird hits many times and have some knockback at the end.. that knockback is lower than Fire Fox only hit. So.. Fire Wolf has less or more knockback than Fire Bird?

RobinSama1613

Smash Rookie
My Friend Finder isn't working. every time i start it up i get this message:

This is taking longer than it should. Make sure you have a working Internet connection, and that the Friend Finder service is currently running. You can also try reloading.

My internet connection is working and ive reloaded the thing about 12 times.
Any suggestions?

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I'm not sure but I'm sure if you ask someone with an album in their a profile they will give you one.

or you may use google images.

ZodXx

Smash Cadet
My Friend Finder isn't working. every time i start it up i get this message:

This is taking longer than it should. Make sure you have a working Internet connection, and that the Friend Finder service is currently running. You can also try reloading.

My internet connection is working and ive reloaded the thing about 12 times.
Any suggestions?
Depends what Internet browser your using. It should work on firefox and stuff but i dont think it does for browsers like safari. Thats all i can say but i hope it helps.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
@Sly Fox: I took a new approach to this, I downloaded SWiSH.

I need help uploading/organizing videos to SWiSH, do you know how I can use a video (say, from Youtube, and upload it to SWiSH?)

If it works the same as Flash then click File>Import>Movie File

I think that was how anyway.....

What is Circle Camping? It is supposed to be possible on the DK stage 25m.

It's running away basically. By going around the stage. Like in a cirlcle.

Didn't mean to ignore anyone...

As for the stopping momentum thing. I'm not sure.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible to start up brawl without the use of a wiimote to press the brawl icon+"OK"?

Thanks.

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
I tryed a search but couldn't find it. Does anyone know where I could find a list of all the charaters weights?

Also would should I have with my tea? Rich Tea biscuits, HobNobs or the Ol' Trusty British Favourite the Digestive Biscuit. Or should I eat NubCakes?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Has anyone ever wondered who or what the Smash Senate is?
Like, we all talk about the SBR, but the existence of that room is the only one I don't know a thing about.

I wonder if it's even used, I mean, I'm sure it was used at one point, but it might just be sitting idle now.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
i know this was asked alot, but how do i glidetoss?
- Glide Tossing
How to Perform: Initiate any roll while holding an item, then throw the item before the roll animation begins. You can use the C-stick to throw the item in any of the four cardinal directions instead of just pressing A for a forward throw.
Effect: Character slides in the direction of the would-be roll and tosses the item. Distance traveled differs based on character and several other factors. See "In-Depth Analysis" link for variations and distances.
OP:http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141858
Analysis: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=154982
Distances List: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=172861

From The Comprehensive Guide to AT's, Discoveries and Glitches

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Is there a way to change the color of your SWF name. I could try and figure it out but I'll just ask. I don't know if you need a certain # of posts or something, but I want to change my name to orange, because its cool :laugh:

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
To change your name to a [CERTAIN] color, you must be a member of a group like "Smash Debaters."

If you want your name orange, you'd have to be a Smash Writer, however you need to ask permission.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
To change your name to a [CERTAIN] color, you must be a member of a group like "Smash Debaters."

If you want your name orange, you'd have to be a Smash Writer, however you need to ask permission.
Oh....... this is all new to me :laugh:

I'll look into it, but it sounds kinda complicated.

Thanks!

armalite

Smash Rookie
Do the Japanese and U.S. versions of Brawl use the same save file on the Wii, or does the Wii recognize them as two different games and makes a save file for each individual one?

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Has anyone ever wondered who or what the Smash Senate is?
Like, we all talk about the SBR, but the existence of that room is the only one I don't know a thing about.

I wonder if it's even used, I mean, I'm sure it was used at one point, but it might just be sitting idle now.
Smash Wiki said:
Senators: Refers to a super moderator with access to the Smash Senate. In the Senate, administrators and senators discuss major issues about the forums.
Here you go....

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
How do you get pictures from your SD card onto your computer again? >_<

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
I tried all four methods, it is nowhere to be found:

"You should do the walking CG, to avoid tripping."

What is the "walking CG"?

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
I tried all four methods, it is nowhere to be found:

"You should do the walking CG, to avoid tripping."

What is the "walking CG"?
Stands for walking chaingrab. I'm pretty sure it applies to Falco, since you have to chase your opponent with Dedede.

Um… I can't log out! I've logged out multiple times, and every time Smash Boards loads, I'm still there! My friend is pestering me to use it, and I won't just… go away. Help please? Note that the "Remember Me?" Box isn't even there.

Thanks in advance.

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights? Where can I find a list of the characters weights?

Geez! This is now THE THIRD TIME I have asked for this and I've been ignored THREE Times!

SIDENOTE= I do not intend to be rude or to spam but this is a Q & A and I love you so much that I need to know. Please tell me you love me too...

Top Bottom