• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a silly question get a silly answer anything style

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Because paper is a much more precious commodity than metal ever will be.

Why doesn't the Earth spin the other way?

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Because it would have to suddenly stop spinning and then start spinning the other way, which would cause everyone in the world to trip and fall down.

What's wrong with your eye?

Dale

Smash Ace
because she keeps saying she won't tie you up too tight this time and you always say ok.

Where does the easter bunny go when it's not easter?

Dale

Smash Ace
It's supposed to keep him warm when he goes outside...Like a whale, or something
"Eat papa, eat. No one wants a skinny Santa!"

Why do T.V. reporters think it's a good idea to do a story of a hurricane by going into the hurricane?

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
Because politicians are evil and they say it's not communism, therefore we must...DO MORE HOMEWORK!

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Dale

Smash Ace
No contest...the Colorado Avalanche. Buhaha! No, honestly...I must say the Jaguars.

Why am I currently up at 1am posting senseless information in a topic that a maximum of 50 people will ever read?

Dale

Smash Ace
Because you are obviously inexperienced and unprepared in the art of war...or RPG battles ^^

Why do people still drive over the speed limit when there is ice on the road?

FoX_KiLLz

Smash Journeyman
Because a little spaniard named Christopher Colombus was trying to get to India. When he got to "India", he actually sailed around India, and he was actually in North America. Then he sailed back to Spain telling everyone that the world was round.

Why was my post so long?

Dale

Smash Ace
There is none, you've uncovered it's deep, dark secret.

Why did RockCrock have to unveil the game's secrets?

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
because its the schools big secret, the blackboard is actually black when its dark in the room.

Why don't the students get paid, they are the one who solves everything the teachers throw at em anyway.

Dale

Smash Ace
Because there's not enough money to pay for us. Our job is to learn. We are not hired for this job, but its what we need to do. We don't need to get paid. We know that if we try hard enough we'll use our masters' degrees to get us an incredible paying job sometime in the future.

Why is Sports Center not the No.1 show in the country?

FoX_KiLLz

Smash Journeyman
The meaning of life is to question life. That is why this game was created. Someone new that that question would pop up and I would anwer it, because I am the only one that knows the meaning of life.

If I told everyone the meaning of life, would life cease to exist?

If you know the meaning of life, you wouldn't have to question it, which means that: If you didn't have to question life, it wouldn't exist... right?

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Well you kinda answered that one yourself, but it's all wrong. The meaning of life is as simple as to destroy as many living creatures as possible, oh look an ant *crush!* Me=1 World=99999999999999+

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
What the heck kind of question was that? *whacks ultimaiq2 with magic stick* Heres your answer: 89.

Why didn't ultimaiq2 ask a question?

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Because you actually don't know what the meaning of life is, you just think you know it because you want others to think you know it.

Why do Americans think Norway is the capital of Sweden?

Dale

Smash Ace
Because American teachers put too much effort on U.S. policies and economics and geography...there's no time to teach about the outside world. So most of us just guess. Isn't Stockholm the capitol of Sweden? Yeah, I thought so. Not all Americans are st00pid...

Why did Bill Watterson stop making comics?

Dale

Smash Ace
It's a technique that had been used by prey for millions of years. It's called Caomflague. The Bagel, in an attempt to disguise itself, decided to make itself look like a donut; not knowing the predators, humans, enjoy donuts to a great extent. This has since caused the downfall of the Bagel.

Why would Comcast possibly want to take over Disney Corp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom