• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a silly question get a silly answer anything style

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaMario

Smash Apprentice
choose chocolate cake because its chocolate

im stuck in a castle, does anyone know a way i can get out?

kephren

Smash Apprentice
Because If the Sky was the same color as the sun we would all be blind

Where do babies come from?

Tails the Fox

Smash Ace
The hamsters with the tiny spears are forcing me to like Hamtaro so F-Zero is yo momma( I am bored)

Why is Hamtaro a Hamster?

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Purple Monkey Dishwasher

How much wood would Captain Falcon chuck if Captain Falcon could chuck wood?

YellowPikmin

Smash Journeyman
The same reason Pikmin are small: Its entertaining to watch someone get killed by an army of tiny things. No, they're coming for me! Get back! Get back! I've got Mario Golf, and I'm not afraid to use it!

How did Elmo escape from the insane asylum?

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
by using his "insane fuzzy cuteness" to warp the minds of the gaurds and let him out apon society and so he terorizes the minds of little kids to this day, making millions selling plush dolls of himself.

also, to be annoying, there is a story i read once where this woman was at home and the doorbell rang, so she went to answer it. there was a man who she had never seen before at the door who had her kitten and said "give me a Tickle Me Elmo doll or you'll never see your cat again" and walked off. She never gave him one and so she never saw her cat again. weird, huh?

anyway... if that happened to you would you give the guy the Tickle Me Elmo doll he wanted or what?

YellowPikmin

Smash Journeyman
I would ask for his name, phone number, and adress and tell him I would get back to him. Then in the middle of the night, I would break into his house, tie him to his bed, wake him up with a bucket of icy cold water, and then perform Chinese Nipple Torture on him until he tells me where my kitty is. I will go to incredible lengths not to spend money unless I have to. Besides I would probably end up decapitating the doll just for the fun of it after purchasing it.

Why does everyone ignore me when I ask to battle them on the Smash RPG?

YellowPikmin

Smash Journeyman
How did you know I've been smuggling that stuff? Uh..... I mean........ I dunno. Yeeeees.

Did you know that sleeping pills cause drowsiness?! Mind-blowing, isn't it?

YellowPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Because you are one of the people god made so he could toy with your mind for fun. And I used to think I was the only one!

Why is it so hard to win a fight against a rock when they don't even fight back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom