• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a Question, Get an Answer Thread~[Read Before Asking a Question]

SSBPete

Smash Lord
is this humanly possible? falcon dair ff uair to a little hop and a good old falcon punch? it looks really nice in my mind but not sure it would work in any scenario

it looks like he might've been able to do it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWvI0uvu7vs
don't listen to sk, he's a pessimist

im certain it can work, but with different percentages/technique than in that vid

:phone:

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm a realist noob. Short hop double uair is BARELY possible, and dair has a longer duration so yeah. I just tried it in 1/4 speed and I couldn't even get short hop dair uair, let alone with a fastfall.

EDIT: OK nvm I misunderstood. But if you short hop a Falcon Punch you land on the ground.

prisonchild

Smash Ace
I'm a realist noob. Short hop double uair is BARELY possible, and dair has a longer duration so yeah. I just tried it in 1/4 speed and I couldn't even get short hop dair uair, let alone with a fastfall.

EDIT: OK nvm I misunderstood. But if you short hop a Falcon Punch you land on the ground.
it doesn't necessarily have to be a short hop before the falcon punch, just whatever it takes to land it in time

Battlecow

Play to Win
SK have you ever tried to up-B out? I did, several times, and I got regrabbed before I went invincible. I guess I could be messing up, but I literally just held up and mashed B as fast as possible; how could I mess that up?

Battlecow

Play to Win
hey I can pivot to the right

Didn't you hear? I'm #1 on the legendary GALAXY 64 LADDER, which makes me the best player on the internet

The Star King

Smash Hero
^:glare:

@Battlecow Pikachu's up-b has frame 1 invincibility so yeah I think it's you. I don't know how you could mess that up, but you're Battlecow, I'm sure you found a way :troll:

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
Does anyone have a link to the old thread about Doubles, or team combos? I can't remember the name of it but I do remember it came down to people just saying Pika/Kirby...

ballin4life

Smash Hero
That battlecow post is hilarious ... this entire section is great:

-Chill the **** out

-Learn the difference between truly stupid/ridiculous opinions and ones that you just disagree with

-When you're correct, learn to communicate this information without being, as we call it in the medical field, a **********

-Refrain from fellating yourself on forums whenever possible

-Learn that sometimes, you can take a little criticism of your favorite Super Smash Bros. character without your head bursting into flames.

Battlecow

Play to Win
What can I say? I'm clever when I have a keyboard and 30 minutes to think of something to say.

Edit: praising myself is the best possible use for post #6000 that I can think of

Edit #2: Ricky knows where it's at and I would have dedicated a post to saying so if I diidn't like all those zeros sitting underneath Calvin

The Star King

Smash Hero
i realised that ness d-tilt is the closest thing you get to mashing 2a

so ness d-tilt is gdlk
2A is the best move in every game

That battlecow post is hilarious ... this entire section is great:
Yeah IDK King Funk is really nice in normal conversation but he can't seem to contain himself in debate

Nobody answered the math question in my last post and I was unable to complete my homework due this morning. And four people referred to the thread I posted, so people definitely saw that post. Thanks a lot, douchebags.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
2A is the best move in every game

Yeah IDK King Funk is really nice in normal conversation but he can't seem to contain himself in debate

Nobody answered the math question in my last post and I was unable to complete my homework due this morning. And four people referred to the thread I posted, so people definitely saw that post. Thanks a lot, douchebags.
Lol didn't you just say 3x5? i thought it was a joke of some sort

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
Do you guys wish the 64 scene was as big as Melee's or Brawl's?

Edit: And do you wish that these three scenes were as big as MvC or Street Fighter? I remember watching the Evo stream for a little bit and there were 100,000 people watching the stream. I thought that was ridiculous.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'd like to be melee/brawl sized

I wouldn't like to be SF sized. It'd be cool to be a great player in a scene like that but being a mediocre/decent player in a scene too big to know and be known by all the other guys? No thanks.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Being big has its pros and cons. I kind of like how I know everyone.

Maybe big scene, small forum scene wut

Also I can see being a top player in a big scene being annoying as ****. Fame does not appeal to me.

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
Can Ness home run back another Ness's PK fire? Or yoshi's down-B stars? Idk why I'm wondering this now, I've just never tried or seen it happen o.O

As far as I know, Fox's laser is the only one that isn't returnable? I would test it but I don't want to bother setting my keyboard cuz I only use controller heh

M!nt

Smash Champion
^lol bumping a question right above yours from a day before? okay.jpg

You can use a screen capture program to record matches, such as Fraps or Camstudio if you want something free. I never really bothered with the inbuilt .krec system so I couldn't help you there.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Does anybody know how to enable timestamps on the kaillera client? I tried setting the TIMESTAMPS line in NO2.ini to 1 but it still doesn't work.

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
I'm having a difficult time finding the GS codes to allow Final Destination, Battlefield, etc. to be used in vs.
Any one have any of those?

The Real Sykes

Smash Apprentice
I'm having a difficult time finding the GS codes to allow Final Destination, Battlefield, etc. to be used in vs.
Any one have any of those?
when you go to game shark codes there is a code that actually says final destination. when you play the game its not under a different title, select peaches castle and that should be battlefield i believe.

Top Bottom