• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Asheboro, NC melee fest. SHORT NOTICE AS HELL.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
AWWW HELL.

pause and play

Asheboro, NC 27203
Randolph Mall. Pause & Play is three stores in, on the left side, from the main entrance. (Books-a-Million entrance)

Saturday: 1pm. Lets play some super smash brothers; melee.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
this is legit, the melee players should seriously go to this. All the play and trades i have been to were pretty nice.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
not really short notice. the melee players that were going to duke, can now go to this. it's perfect.

0Room

Smash Lord
change of plans

It's supposed to snow like a mofo tomorrow
So unfortunately we will not be able to attend
I really wanted to though :/

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
indeed. Bringing ganon back at this. Idk how it'll be haha.

might play more fox at this. Also hoping that if pp or someone else has my cube, I can get it back.

I miss ganon...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
snap, we should play. i wanna try my spacies out vs you. and my ganon as well. i think you'd be a good person to revive my ganon against.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
not my car, riding with ewb. Idk how I'm getting back to be honest. Banking on rolling with someone coming from the east cuz ewb is leaving asheboro at 5.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I already told the gf and her mom I would go to maryland with them saturday or I would. and **** fox dittos those are just random ******** and show no skill of the character at all.

Top Bottom