• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Asheboro, NC melee fest. SHORT NOTICE AS HELL.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
What does that post have to do with the fact that you should try and work on not hating everyone?

Id rather be accused of trying to fit in with my own friends, then purposely go out of my way to stand out.
this post.... this one right here.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
shoutouts:
pp - i'm comin for ya. there are things i think i can understand now about/against your falco. i want more than 5 matches and 1000 silly teams matches next time :p. and i did as good as kage

yay - thanks a ton for the ride. really changed the whole fest for me. i liked our matches, including the ones where i was still grabhappy. you're really hard to kill. it's kind of a pain :urg:.

sneak -good matches. glad you could come with us.

ewbf - thanks for the ride man. also, good matches. warm up better next time. you got this bro

rohan - we only got a few matches, but those fox v ganon ones were pretty close. keep up the good work man.

fiz - grrr why didn't we play. you had played so much teams over there while i was getting my pp time though haha. ah well, maybe next weekend.

snap - good matches. don't get discouraged bro. you'll learn marth with time, and then the marth v ganon matchup won't seem nearly as challenging.

everyone else - good stuf coming out. i enjoyed it.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Yay- Nice Dair.....My Fox is gonna get better to where that won't matter in the future =p. Sorry I didn't help with Fox dittos, but yeah you're worse at them than with Falco I think and I'm pretty gay at them.

chris - stop grabbing lol

everyone else - luv ya u lil bits

78.7 mph winds - so goddamn intense

snap - sup baby

JMH - u big ole bear. cam is probably scared of you

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
My fox gonna be back where it should be soon... gotta **** in my last month, so are these gonna happen every week there isnt a tournament?

0Room

Smash Lord
My fox gonna be back where it should be soon... gotta **** in my last month, so are these gonna happen every week there isnt a tournament?
This would be cool, even though I'm still at 8 inches of snow up here...

Top Bottom