• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ascension 3 11/3/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Maharba you are so right, that 10th spot should be pwii.

Edit: or Technically the 2nd spot should be pwiis and the 10th should be Fino

also P4 because Results.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Texas vs louisiana would be pretty one sided, I'd still love to see fort worth vs houston now that gnes and trela have quit and dakpo moved to DFW.

BioDG

Smash Ace
I wouldnt participate so I shouldnt be on there (however Zero based on those names I dunno why you put me so low if the order is supposed to mean something). Regardless, the list is missing pwii, godkais and dakpo and I assume the other bigger SA names have quit or are not going.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
I wouldnt participate so I shouldnt be on there (however Zero based on those names I dunno why you put me so low if the order is supposed to mean something). Regardless, the list is missing pwii, godkais and dakpo and I assume the other bigger SA names have quit or are not going.
I put you so low because you supposedly quit singles.

Furthermore, Maharba already said Pwii was missing lol.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Ah, yeah true. Also, I heard Dakpo quit. Does anyone know if this is true?

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nah, let's just assume he quit. It's easier that way.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oooooooooh, I got burned.

I guess.

Whatever.

Denti

Smash Master
So my region either can't attend this or lacks interest to form a carpool. That said I need a lift from megabus and a lift TO megabus. Also I need a teammate.

Megabus is 2.9 miles from the venue so I'd need someone to pick me up at 11:30 am Saturday morning. Sync plz? :D

Also I need someone to drop me off at the megabus station early Sunday morning. My bus takes off at 9:15 am.

So I need housing Saturday night, so Sync maybe? :D
What is your address Sync? I wana know how far you are form the megabus station.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
So my region either can't attend this or lacks interest to form a carpool. That said I need a lift from megabus and a lift TO megabus. Also I need a teammate.

Megabus is 2.9 miles from the venue so I'd need someone to pick me up at 11:30 am Saturday morning. Sync plz? :D

Also I need someone to drop me off at the megabus station early Sunday morning. My bus takes off at 9:15 am.

So I need housing Saturday night, so Sync maybe? :D
What is your address Sync? I wana know how far you are form the megabus station.
let's team Denti.

Also, I need housing like last time for Fri-Sun, this time I won't be a scrub and miss my Sunday bus, promise! xD

Roxas M

Smash Master
So, does Sync/anyone who has been to the venue before know the speed of the internet there? I'd really hate to bring the streaming equipment, just to find out the internet is so slow that I can barely even push out a decent livestream.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
When I checked, it had a password. At the very least, no one else should be using the bandwidth.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Just a few announcements to keep in mind while Ascension approaces!

PLEASE BRING FULL SETUPS!!! WE NEED SSBB/WII/TV TO HELP THE SPEED OF THE TOURNAMENT!!!!! PLEASE THIS WILL MAKE OR BREAK THE TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!

Replays and Recording

This tournament will have many Wiis with the force replay codes on their SD cards. This will insure that matches will be saved at this tournament. I will have numbered TV's and will specify which TV's have force replay. Here are some rules about the force replay that I will announce again at the tournament venue:

All friendly matches, incorrectly started matches and any other matches are recorded onto the Wii.

All tournament matches will be recorded onto the SD card. Be sure to report which TV number you were at when you report your matches.

PLEASE BE ON TIME TO THIS TOURNAMENT 11 AM IS WHEN SIGN UPS START I WILL ENFORCE A LATE FEE!!!!!

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

if you turn a wii off to avoid having a replay saved you will be charged a $20 misconduct fee which will go towards the final pot and you will be disqualified from the rest of the ENTIRE TOURNAMENT (this includes doubles). so partners, watch ur hot headed friends actions in singles as well so as not to get kicked out the bracket.

Trela

Smash Lord
Anyone up for taking me home sometime after this? We could wait until Sunday if that's better for ya. Just wanted to come and "kick it" with you guys for the day :)

I got teh gas moniez!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, I might have to come late to this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom