• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ascension 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zucco

Smash Master
Tx is free now, prove me wrong at this, if I win... It's freee.
OK Pj

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So they do have Wifi?

:phone:

Denti

Smash Master
For waseda is there any way I could be on the random character button instead of locked into a single character? Plz! This will make my experience so much better!

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
There isn't really anyone left to compete with him.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
i question whether you are a man or not with every post you make. your the only number 1 left in texas. why wouldn't you go? and don't tell me school work or women because you have ample time to plan around all of them
a bear does not plan his schedule during hibernation, he prepares before or starves afterwards.

Pj is there to take his throne.
he can have it after im dead.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Go and give me puzzle pieces.

You owe me that much.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Probably Pwii/Dojo/Infinity if any of them show up. Otherwise Denti.

Yep, we are one of those regions now.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It is the Dark Ages for Texas...

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Probably Pwii/Dojo/Infinity if any of them show up. Otherwise Denti.

Yep, we are one of those regions now.
Stupidest post i've ever seen. What exactly does "one of those" regions mean? That we have no talent? Are you really insulting us? All of us? Texas? You're a ****ing idiot. We're stronger then ever now, people always complained about the three demon kings( Gnes,razer trela) winning everything well guess what they're gone. This should be incentive to anyone who wanted to be a top player of their state to come out of hiding and show everyone that a new reign is here. You wanted them out of the way well they're out of the way the thrones are up for grabs. So what's it gonna be? You gonna sit at that monitor and do nothing? or are you gonna come to ascension and whoop as much *** as possible showing everyone that not only is texas still strong, but the new wave is better than the previous tippity toppity players.

Oh and im winning. =]

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
It is the Dark Ages for Texas...
Dude yes. When Asa/sync/pj are winning everything(no offense at all to any of you...you are all good) u know the end is near.

I pray the transition to smash 4 was as easy as it was when i made people go to brawl. if so, we will get tons of people again.

Stupidest post i've ever seen. What exactly does "one of those" regions mean? That we have no talent? Are you really insulting us? All of us? Texas? You're a ****ing idiot. We're stronger then ever now, people always complained about the three demon kings( Gnes,razer trela) winning everything well guess what they're gone. This should be incentive to anyone who wanted to be a top player of their state to come out of hiding and show everyone that a new reign is here. You wanted them out of the way well they're out of the way the thrones are up for grabs. So what's it gonna be? You gonna sit at that monitor and do nothing? or are you gonna come to ascension and whoop as much *** as possible showing everyone that not only is texas still strong, but the new wave is better than the previous tippity toppity players.]

Though its sad to see our scene lose this many players. it really is a good time to get back in and have a shot at money/fame. no more gay *** aura/bananas/snake.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Stupidest post i've ever seen. What exactly does "one of those" regions mean? That we have no talent? Are you really insulting us? All of us? Texas? You're a ****ing idiot. We're stronger then ever now, people always complained about the three demon kings( Gnes,razer trela) winning everything well guess what they're gone. This should be incentive to anyone who wanted to be a top player of their state to come out of hiding and show everyone that a new reign is here. You wanted them out of the way well they're out of the way the thrones are up for grabs. So what's it gonna be? You gonna sit at that monitor and do nothing? or are you gonna come to ascension and whoop as much *** as possible showing everyone that not only is texas still strong, but the new wave is better than the previous tippity toppity players.

Oh and im winning. =]
??? I was just joking that the top 5 or so contenders are probably all MK/Olimar now like almost everywhere else.

I mean you've got Dojo, Pwii, Denti, Infinity, Sync, Fino, Asa. Obviously somewhere you, Bio and Dakpo sort of fit in there, but the odds of any of you making it to winner's finals isn't good. You lost to Bio last time he showed up for a local and he always loses to olimar. I'd prefer Gnes vs Razer vs Trela any day to whats probably coming. The rest was still worth seeing who would get 4th, but now 4th is 1st and almost all of the talented players that were fun to watch (Espy, Illmatic, Megafox, Jerm) are gone or pretty much gone. Results with be stagnant again with the exception of top players just not caring to show up anymore. If Razer shows up he will win.

Also I suppose your assumption is right too. We are one of "those" regions without national threats.

I'd be happy for you to prove me wrong though.

We need more interesting side events.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
allan, tesh, nike. behold the words of prophet maharba

allan. YOU SUCK and will never ever beat pj in bracket. when was the last time u took razer to game 3 or beat someone on kismets level? smash 4 isn't out yet. deal with and support wat you've created.

tesh. YOU SUCK and say the dumbest ****. have you payed attention to who else besides ketih razer trela beats OOS? our players kick ***. we are still a national threat. watch as more people like bio and pj start taking more games and sets from people of razer/gnes's level. you have no faith in something that overbearingly strong. *****

nike. YOU SUCK and are bad. 3/4 of the best players in texas quit. no, the 3 best out of the multitude of amazing players we have quit. and they aren't even unbeatable. watch, razer is well on his way to being dethroned before he quits you know why, because the new threats won't be suffocated anymore in bracket. lots of new talent is on the rise, don't fall behind like usual.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Like.
Do you even think about what your typing or reread it before posting?

In one sentence you tell me that the top3 (including razer) is unbeatable.
Literally, the very next sentence, you say that Razer's on his way to being dethroned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom