• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Articuno Confirmed For Brawl" Saturday July 12 Appleton, WI

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
six flags is a ***** in a handbasket
You work at Six Flags? Have you any advice on how one would get a job as the giant costumed characters (Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, etc. etc.)?

Zicore

Smash Champion
LMAO! Quaz, that was teh best post ever.

And nobody is friends with Tsen cause he talks crap and he never goes to tourneys.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
lawl and you talk **** without knowing people SO how about you don't criticize me for not being a smash fanatic and I won't call you a ***** *** *****

Zicore

Smash Champion
kinda hard to know you when you john out of every tourney...

and for the record, I am not talking **** about you on stuff that I don't know. I know you never go to tourneys, and you still talk crap.

Quaz

Smash Master
Tsen please don't criticize us for loving smash, it has nothing to do with how much you like smash or anything like that so please don't say that it makes me feel weird.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
anyone who has that many *'s in so few posts definitely is someone who may have some issues...

you don't need to meet someone to judge them, personalities and attitudes can be easily gauged by the internetz so few people take seriously.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I mean you can just tell everything over the internet oh wow you're all big **** haha oh well like I give a **** about tourneys sure I john out of every one cause I have a life and real stuff to do so meh it's really whatever at this point

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Yeah I mean you can just tell everything over the internet oh wow you're all big **** haha oh well like I give a **** about tourneys sure I john out of every one cause I have a life and real stuff to do so meh it's really whatever at this point
gtfo

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
i finally looked up hikikomori cuz it was bothering me
urbandictionary said:
hikikomori

Japanese recluse that cuts themself of from society. Usually mute and wont speak to anyone, sleeps all day and watches tv by night or plays on gaming console...

Tapion013

Smash Lord
apparently your life consists of coming online to tell others they don't have one. Wow, spending one day playing video games must mean they don't do anything else in the real world the other 28-30 days of the month, not even to mention the fact there's no such thing as having a life.

so, to quote spikes....

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Hah right I don't know what my own "special words" mean...riiiight.

Anyways maybe that is what my day consists of when i'm bored to come on and see what insults await me along with saying stupid **** right back cause it really doesn't bother me anymore

This whole WI vs. me thing is hilarious imo. Of course i'm being an annoying ******* on purpose I have nothing else to do at the moment so you all keep me quite entertained. I enjoy seeing what surprisingly witty or just plain ******** thing's come from the minds of fellow wiskontsenites. Hell sometimes the **** you guys say makes my day I swear hahaha so I must continue my role of having this hate/hate/secret love relationship with you all.

Also Hayate I am quite intrigued to the extent of your japanophile knowledge =D

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Anyways maybe that is what my day consists of when i'm bored to come on and see what insults await me along with saying stupid **** right back cause it really doesn't bother me anymore

This whole WI vs. me thing is hilarious imo. Of course i'm being an annoying ******* on purpose I have nothing else to do at the moment so you all keep me quite entertained.

get a life :urg:

Tapion013

Smash Lord
lawlz, internet is serious business...
So I can go around callin people n i g g a all the time just cuz it's the internet and no one can see me? I really hate that line, because it's so hypocritical.

You want to choose to have an identity online different than one in person, go ahead (not referring to zeus anymore) but in reality, it just shows how much of a ***** you are since you're too chicken **** to say it to someone's actual face since you have to actually acknowledge them as another human being in person.

An *** is an ***, whether it's in text, or in person. And I don't have to meet you to know that someone who gets their jollies during down time from reading what people have to say to them on a video game message board hoping for insults to dish back to know you're pathetic.

It's different when you joke around online and in person like Zeus does, or are generally angry towards one person like zicore is, but to hide behind your computer because no one knows you and think you're hot **** because of it shows a lot more than you think, especially if you ***** out in person.

Now I'm gonna do what I do online and in person and let you have the last word since I could care less if anyone thinks I'm hot ****.

To the rest of you, I'll see you at the tournament Saturday/Spike's house friday night. I'll more than likely be playing with the cats all night.

BIG C

Smash Master
****, piss, ****, ****, ****-sucker,
Mother-****er, ****, fart, turd, and ****. **** **** *** *** **** **** ***** **** **** *** *******

YAY I HAVE ISSUES!!!!!!! haha jk jk Tapion.

Top Bottom