• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Articuno Confirmed For Brawl" Saturday July 12 Appleton, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
I completely agree with Big C. I am not there for the actual tourney. I am doing teams, and the TV will go twords brawl. But I go for the community rather then the game itself.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
I think you'd rather piss off lone than come to a tournament for the community experience...

If you would've said something like "My TV, My rules" when coming to MY tournament, I wouldn't even let your *** through the door.

Zicore

Smash Champion
My apologizes to everyone I have upset. I am dumb, and I shall not act that way from now on.

On a side note, I believe I have 2 TV's coming along with 2 Wii's and 2 copys of brawl. I may have more, depending on if sago or Devy come with anything.

LG7

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna be bringing my Wii & a copy of Brawl...
I cannot however bring a TV... it's a gigantic floor TV from like the 70's and wouldn't fit anywhere. :S
Not even in my car.

Top Bottom