• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Around the World Karthik_kings Pokemon Tourney Youhave until the 15th to complete you

zrky

Smash Lol'd
This place is so up, you can't consider it for what;)

Aman and I will do our match tomorrow or Saturday.

PraKirJaq

Smash Journeyman
I'm just still so confused about how to do this. x___x

My partner IS USRob though, right? (We're both Johto) I'm assuming ORLY has a correct bracket.

Platypus

Smash Ace
Astride a magic potato alongside Mario. ________ S
On the subject of the tournament, whoever is playing Johto has a huge advantage, as a great deal of new evolutions arose there. Furthermore, the whole tail end of the China 'Dex is full of usable full evolutions.

Also:
I actually got it to work. Had to enter the port manually, but it's working.

I cannot get on; the "latest version" is taking far longer to load than is rational. Can I bypass it?

PraKirJaq

Smash Journeyman
I'd say Shinnoh had more viable pokemon, but Johto's good. I just typically don't use Johto pokes in my teams.

I still haven't gotten a PM from USRob. =/

Niiro

Smash Ace
i drop, because school is getting gay, and i have to do tons of other ****. also i quit shoddy.

Niiro

Smash Ace
nope, it was the stupid hax, and the feeling that no matter how good i got hax would allow less skilled players to win

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm desperatly trying to get my mach done. I'm already on V8 on my sinnoh team, but until Zrky is ready it will contine to improve.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Dude its okay. The first round is always screwed up in most tourneys. Time Zones make everything even worse. I am GMT -8 while Lord Bowser is GMT+9

Top Bottom