• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Around the World Karthik_kings Pokemon Tourney Youhave until the 15th to complete you

PraKirJaq

Smash Journeyman
I'm not saying its completely horrible; its just obviously the most limited and outside of a select few, kinda sucky. I still enjoy that I get my favorite Pokes to use; I wasn't intentionally Johning.

I'll probably pull something up to match my playstyle.

EDIT: Oh, I've also been meaning to ask, who are we partnered up with and when is the deadline?

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
In that case when can you play KK (yeah I'm really lazy so i shortened it and then wrote all this ths making it much longer than it would've been if i just typed karthik king) :p

A_man13

Smash Master
In that case when can you play KK (yeah I'm really lazy so i shortened it and then wrote all this ths making it much longer than it would've been if i just typed karthik king) :p
I'm playing Zrky and unless my dog is in charge of my moves wining is a walk in the park. Plus I'm 2-0 with my sinnoh team.

Niiro

Smash Ace
lmao, platnuim ****ed over gyra and gengar. srsly, when is the last time you have seen one?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I'm not THAT bad, kid. Yes aman I'm gonna call you kid when you make fun of my ingrateness at pokemon. Or I could call you bu............nvr mind

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
I'm taking Niiro's place because he doesn't like Kanto. Where are the brackets? I'm not sure how the brackets work, but if I had to guess, it would go a little something like this:

R1
Kanto vs. Kanto
Johto vs. Johto
Hoenn vs. Hoenn
Sinnoh vs. Sinnoh

Winner's Bracket

R2 (winners of R1)
Kanto vs. Johto
Hoenn vs. Sinnoh

R3
Kanto vs. Hoenn
Johto vs. Sinnoh

R4
Kanto vs. Sinnoh
Johto vs. Hoenn

Loser's Bracket (same as winner's bracket)

Finals
Winner's Bracket winner vs. Loser's Bracket winner

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm begining to notice some flaws on my team. Lots of them like being a bit taunt weak. Otherwise I'm doing well.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
R1
Kanto vs. Kanto complete ORLy wins
Johto vs. Johto
Hoenn vs. Hoenn
Sinnoh vs. Sinnoh

Winner's Bracket

R2 (winners of R1)
Kanto vs. Johto
Hoenn vs. Sinnoh

R3
Kanto vs. Hoenn
Johto vs. Sinnoh

R4
Kanto vs. Sinnoh
Johto vs. Hoenn

Loser's Bracket (same as winner's bracket

A_man13

Smash Master
Eh, I'd say I'm even with Niiro. We tend to be quite even. I may have to forefit, though. My shoddy is not working yet again. I've cleared my browser and re-downloaded multiple times, but to no avail. Any help?

A_man13

Smash Master
Eh, I'll do a quick virus scan. I've been having issues of late, so I'm not terribly suprised.

EDIT: To no avail, alas. Now to do full "ensure my computer is updated" check.

Top Bottom